Voters short memories =Republicans too dangerous to be in charge of jobs and economy

If you're talking about the tax holidays you're exactly right. His economic advisors came up with the idea to try to help people who were a victim of the George W. Bush meltdown and give-a-way to the banks. If you're talking about actually dipping into the ss funds you're talking through your ass again.

No....I'm talking about the billions he just diverted from Medicare to the IRS that was reported this week.

I'm not gonna do your work for you. Google it, Bing it....I don't care.

It's done.

You watch too much Fox News. You've caught that Republican disease which makes ya'll dilusional and you imagine your own set of facts...the Republican Bubble...hermetically sealed from the real world.

which is why you cant refute it.

Have voters forgotten who and what put 11 million out of work,out of medical insurance, killed retirement plans and in general wiped out the economy twice in the last 30 years? ?

Republicans are simply too dangerous to be in charge of OUR money and OUR economy!

No jobs,no medical insurance,retirement plans up in smoke by the party that believes flippin burgers is a great alternative never mind that parents can no longer be home parenting.

This is what I mean:

1, BAILOUT ENTITLEMENT - The Reagan/ Bush Savings and Loan Heist( millions out of work)
Jeb Bush, George Bush Sr., and his son Neil Bush have all been implicated in the Savings and Loan Scandal, which cost American tax payers over $1.4 TRILLION dollars (note that this was about one quarter of our national debt").

The Reagan/Bush savings and loan heist was considered the largest theft in history at the time. George Herbert Walker Bush then took $1.4 trillion of taxpayers money to cover the theft.
The Bush family and the S&L (Savings and Loan) Scandal

2. BAILOUT ENTITLEMENT - The Bush/Cheney Wall Street Bank Fraud on Consumers(million out of work)
Yes, substantial fraud was involved. For example, mortgage companies and banks used deceit to get people to take on mortgages when there was no possibility that the borrowers would be able to meet the payments. Not only was this fraud, but this fraud depended on government authorities ignoring their regulatory responsibilities."
What is the difference between a Ponzi scheme and a housing bubble? | Dollars & Sense

3.CRIMINAL BAILOUT ENTITLEMENT - Only 3 major Financial Institutions were at risk in spite of what we’re told ?
"There were just a handful of institutions that were terribly weakened. AIG the insurer, Bank of America and Citigroup, \Those three were clearly in very weakened form. Many of the other big banks simply were not.
"Good Billions After Bad"

4. WALL STREET ENTITLEMENT - Privatizing Social Security Would Place the Nations Economy at Risk
"Social Security privatization will raise the size of the government's deficit to nearly $700 billion per year for the next 20 years, almost tripling the size of the national debt.

Put simply, moving to a system of private accounts would not only put retirement income at risk--it would likely put the entire economy at risk."
Social Security Q&A | Dollars & Sense

5. RECKLESS ENTITLEMENT - Still A Bad Idea – Bush Tax Cuts - (DO NOT create Jobs)

The ENTITLEMENT program for the wealthy at the expense of the middle class = tax increases for the middle class.
Still a Bad Idea | Dollars & Sense

6. CRIMINAL ENTITLEMENT Reagan/Bush Iran-Contra Illegal Sale of Weapons

7. CRIMINAL ENTITLEMENT The Nixon Watergate - Illegal wire tap of democratic headquarters

So the Reps can't be trusted with the economy or jobs??

After the bang up job Barrys done on same. Think I'll give the Reps another shot.

Do you live in a Red, Blue or swing state. Your vote might be like mine and not even count.

usa0906.JPG

Last edited:
I live in Florida and you bet your ass my vote counts.

How could you lose.....in 2000 the damn supreme court voted 5-4 to give the election to Bush. 5 Conservitives to 4 Liberals. Al Gore got over half a million more votes than that fake cowboy and thanks to the electoral college and the supreme court had to do the concession thing.

If Gore had won there would have never been back to back tax cuts for the wealthy and we would have never lost a soldier in Iraq. I might mention that the surpluses in play in fy 2000 would have been maintained and the national debt would have been paid off instead of doubled. Bush just had to try his hand at some presidenting. I laughed my ass off every time they did a photo op down in Crawford while the cowboy was wielding that toy chain saw.

Remember that back in 2008 when Bush was still in office we were losing 700,000 jobs a month, Romney said that Michigan was in a one state recession. He either lied or was wrong. I know he lied. And McCain said the fundamentals of our economy were "strong". Remember that? That was when they were still defending Bush's policies.

When they could deny no more, then they shifted to blaming Pelosi and Reed. Now its Obama.

If you pay close enough attention you realize just how full of shit the Republicans are. So obvious. Same old republicans playbook. Seen it before. I can tell you what they are going to say or do before they even do it.

Want to know their next move? They are going to take credit for the improving economy if they can't continue to say the economy isn't getting better. They'll say its Paul Ryan's doing and the GOP governors like Christie, Walker and Snyder. Watch and see.

Because you live in a white neighborhood?

How many hours did you have to wait to vote? It took me less than 15 minutes. I don't know if I would wait if it took 4 hours. But black people had to.

How could you lose.....in 2000 the damn supreme court voted 5-4 to give the election to Bush. 5 Conservitives to 4 Liberals. Al Gore got over half a million more votes than that fake cowboy and thanks to the electoral college and the supreme court had to do the concession thing.

If Gore had won there would have never been back to back tax cuts for the wealthy and we would have never lost a soldier in Iraq. I might mention that the surpluses in play in fy 2000 would have been maintained and the national debt would have been paid off instead of doubled. Bush just had to try his hand at some presidenting. I laughed my ass off every time they did a photo op down in Crawford while the cowboy was wielding that toy chain saw.

Bush had more votes in ever recount

Remember that back in 2008 when Bush was still in office we were losing 700,000 jobs a month, Romney said that Michigan was in a one state recession. He either lied or was wrong. I know he lied. And McCain said the fundamentals of our economy were "strong". Remember that? That was when they were still defending Bush's policies.

When they could deny no more, then they shifted to blaming Pelosi and Reed. Now its Obama.

If you pay close enough attention you realize just how full of shit the Republicans are. So obvious. Same old republicans playbook. Seen it before. I can tell you what they are going to say or do before they even do it.

Want to know their next move? They are going to take credit for the improving economy if they can't continue to say the economy isn't getting better. They'll say its Paul Ryan's doing and the GOP governors like Christie, Walker and Snyder. Watch and see.

GOP isn't in charge, are they?

You torpedoed your own argument.

Great move!
icon14.gif

Have voters forgotten who and what put 11 million out of work,out of medical insurance, killed retirement plans and in general wiped out the economy twice in the last 30 years? ?

Republicans are simply too dangerous to be in charge of OUR money and OUR economy!

No jobs,no medical insurance,retirement plans up in smoke by the party that believes flippin burgers is a great alternative never mind that parents can no longer be home parenting.

This is what I mean:

1, BAILOUT ENTITLEMENT - The Reagan/ Bush Savings and Loan Heist( millions out of work)
Jeb Bush, George Bush Sr., and his son Neil Bush have all been implicated in the Savings and Loan Scandal, which cost American tax payers over $1.4 TRILLION dollars (note that this was about one quarter of our national debt").

The Reagan/Bush savings and loan heist was considered the largest theft in history at the time. George Herbert Walker Bush then took $1.4 trillion of taxpayers money to cover the theft.

2. BAILOUT ENTITLEMENT - The Bush/Cheney Wall Street Bank Fraud on Consumers(million out of work)
Yes, substantial fraud was involved. For example, mortgage companies and banks used deceit to get people to take on mortgages when there was no possibility that the borrowers would be able to meet the payments. Not only was this fraud, but this fraud depended on government authorities ignoring their regulatory responsibilities."
What is the difference between a Ponzi scheme and a housing bubble? | Dollars & Sense

3.CRIMINAL BAILOUT ENTITLEMENT - Only 3 major Financial Institutions were at risk in spite of what we’re told ?
"There were just a handful of institutions that were terribly weakened. AIG the insurer, Bank of America and Citigroup, \Those three were clearly in very weakened form. Many of the other big banks simply were not.

4. WALL STREET ENTITLEMENT - Privatizing Social Security Would Place the Nations Economy at Risk
"Social Security privatization will raise the size of the government's deficit to nearly $700 billion per year for the next 20 years, almost tripling the size of the national debt.

Put simply, moving to a system of private accounts would not only put retirement income at risk--it would likely put the entire economy at risk."

5. RECKLESS ENTITLEMENT - Still A Bad Idea – Bush Tax Cuts - (DO NOT create Jobs)

The ENTITLEMENT program for the wealthy at the expense of the middle class = tax increases for the middle class.

7. CRIMINAL ENTITLEMENT The Nixon Watergate - Illegal wire tap of democratic headquarters

Republicans too dangerous to be in charge of jobs and economy

I know! If you put them in charge they'll waste $780 billion on a failed stimulus.
They'll increase the deficit by more than $5 trillion in less than 4 years.
They'll try to take over 16% of GDP and try to destroy the coal industry.
Then they'll waste hundreds of millions giving loans to failed "green" companies.

Privatizing Social Security Would Place the Nations Economy at Risk

Exactly! The government should spend every dollar that comes into Social Security!
That'll keep everything safe.

Wow! A $700 billion deficit would be a nice improvement. Git 'er done!

You forgot....the supreme court ordered them to stop the recount early. Bush just happened to be ahead 150 votes when they stopped. Hell....the Republicans were throwing away any voting card where as little as one character wasn't punched completely through.....you remember the "hanging chad" deal...probably not

You forgot....the supreme court ordered them to stop the recount early. Bush just happened to be ahead 150 votes when they stopped. Hell....the Republicans were throwing away any voting card where as little as one character wasn't punched completely through.....you remember the "hanging chad" deal...probably not

Bush had more votes in every recount

Bush had more votes in every recount

Hanging chads and all...:badgrin:

Voters short memories =Republicans too dangerous to be in charge of jobs and economy

True.

And there’s no indication they’ve learned from their many mistakes, given what we’ve seen from House budget proposals, and what would be a weak and indecisive Romney administration.

It would be just more blind adherence to conservative fiscal dogma, to the detriment of all Americans.

This is what I mean:

This Democrat President and Congress have failed to deliver jobs to anyone outside of Government and Unions. Time for a President and Congress that puts Small Business FIRST.

This is what I mean:

This Democrat President and Congress have failed to deliver jobs to anyone outside of Government and Unions. Time for a President and Congress that puts Small Business FIRST.

It takes a little longer anytime the banks tighten credit. This time Bush, Bernanke and Paulson handed them $870 billion of taxpayer's money and they still tightened credit. Reminds me of the middle and late 1930's when Roosevelt had to clean up the Hoover mess. 'Course most of you haven't been alive long enough to even know what I'm talking about. Under the circumstances the president has done a fantastic job just keeping our heads above water.

As far as the Republican party having any insight....bull schitt!! We've tried lower taxes for the wealthy for 30 years since the cowboy movie star tried to do a little presidenting:

jobs.jpg

Last edited:

This is what I mean:

It takes a little longer anytime the banks tighten credit. This time Bush, Bernanke and Paulson handed them $870 billion of taxpayer's money and they still tightened credit. Reminds me of the middle and late 1930's when Roosevelt had to clean up the Hoover mess. 'Course most of you haven't been alive long enough to even know what I'm talking about. Under the circumstances the president has done a fantastic job just keeping our heads above water.

As far as the Republican party having any insight....bull schitt!! We've tried lower taxes for the wealthy for 30 years since the cowboy movie star tried to do a little presidenting:

jobs.jpg

And then Dodd/Frank made getting a loan next to impossible. Try refinancing right now. The bank will take your application then notify you after several weeks that they're rejecting it.

Btw, there is no proof that Obama did anything to save our asses. None whatsoever. But as usual Democrats like claiming something they simply cannot prove in a million years is true. Kind of like Global Warming........and that Obamacare will cut costs.

And then Dodd/Frank made getting a loan next to impossible. Try refinancing right now.

You are reeally quite full of shit. You want banks lending to people with no jobs and no equity in their property? Again? You thugs want it both way all the time. Bitch because lending regs are to loose, bitch because lending regs are to tight. Goldie Locks isnt here to fix what you asshole rethugs did to the housing market. Unfortunately.

And this is rich; "Btw, there is no proof that Obama did anything to save our asses"

btw, there is no proof that any of the rethugs ideas of cutting taxes again would work for the overall economy. None. If you all only had something positive about your ideas that you could point to as successful. But you don't. You all keep trotting out the same tired bullshit. That already failed the majority of us.

BTW, you got a steady job, 80ltv, money in the bank and an 800 credit score, you will be refinanced. Maybe even with a 760 FICO. I guess you want the borrower with no job, no equity and 600 credit to get a loan. We already did that. Remember?

And then Dodd/Frank made getting a loan next to impossible. Try refinancing right now.

You are reeally quite full of shit. You want banks lending to people with no jobs and no equity in their property? Again? You thugs want it both way all the time. Bitch because lending regs are to loose, bitch because lending regs are to tight. Goldie Locks isnt here to fix what you asshole rethugs did to the housing market. Unfortunately.

And this is rich; "Btw, there is no proof that Obama did anything to save our asses"

btw, there is no proof that any of the rethugs ideas of cutting taxes again would work for the overall economy. None. If you all only had something positive about your ideas that you could point to as successful. But you don't. You all keep trotting out the same tired bullshit. That already failed the majority of us.

BTW, you got a steady job, 80ltv, money in the bank and an 800 credit score, you will be refinanced. Maybe even with a 760 FICO. I guess you want the borrower with no job, no equity and 600 credit to get a loan. We already did that. Remember?

Banks aren't lending. I have a steady job, my wife runs a business, I have a government pension, and about $3 million dollars worth of rental property and I can't get refinanced.

I used to be a loan officer, my wife sells Real Estate.

We know what's going on. Only the richest of the rich are making any money in the business.

Last month we lost 13,000 construction jobs in one week. Real Estate prices are still dropping. The Housing market is still tanking even after Dodd/Frank......which was supposed to solve that.

Last edited:

Because you live in a white neighborhood?

How many hours did you have to wait to vote? It took me less than 15 minutes. I don't know if I would wait if it took 4 hours. But black people had to.

I would stand in that line for hours to exercise my right to vote.

The AA who were waiting with me didn't seem to mind waiting any more than I did.

Take your racist bs and shove it up your ass.

Forum List

Back