Clooney holds $40K per plate fundraiser for Hussein

[youtube]JBu-NnAxu80[/youtube]

Remember when the media drooled over themselves at Romney's $10K bet? Remember how they said that he could not relate to the common man?

Hmm. I guess they don't have much negative to say about Clooney's $40K per plate charity dinner being held by Clooney. It's okay if it's one of there guys.

Exclusive: George Clooney to Host Obama Fundraiser | ETonline.com

Who cares? That's the way the game is played. You rejected the soilution, so live with the results. :eusa_boohoo:

It's good. Clooney is a big draw and a committed Democrat. If I could afford it, I would pay just to have brunch with that guy. I would pay that much for brunch with the president as well.

It's good. Clooney is a big draw and a committed Democrat. If I could afford it, I would pay just to have brunch with that guy. I would pay that much for brunch with the president as well.

Yea, well much of the electorate is with you. They're star worshipers. They don't vet their politics.

Are you insane?

I love how democrats cry about the poor but have ZERO problem forking over money to millionaires...

You dickheads wouldn't give a homeless man a hot dog but would pay 40k to have lunch with delusional millionaires while you discuss how to solve poverty???

You fucks are nuts...

The best part is you said: "if I could afford it."

What the fuck is wrong with you nutters??

Remember when the media drooled over themselves at Romney's $10K bet? Remember how they said that he could not relate to the common man?

Hmm. I guess they don't have much negative to say about Clooney's $40K per plate charity dinner being held by Clooney. It's okay if it's one of there guys.

May I commend you on a well written OP. Very well written.

Anyone who pays 40k for a fucking dinner is a delusional asshole...

Why not just donate that 40k to a private charity that will do good with the money???

Oh yeah, because progressives are retarded tyrants who believe our government is responsible to sustain society...

Then people wonder why I hate progressives???

Yea, well much of the electorate is with you. They're star worshipers. They don't vet their politics.

i love when people make up things about what other people purportedly think and then criticize what they themselves make up.

the president *was* vetted. you had no one decent running against him.

true this time, too.

that's life. get over it and stop crying.

and as for "worshippers", it's amusing when a paulian zealot accuses others of being "worshippers". project much?

Last edited:

Why not just donate that 40k to a private charity that will do good with the money???

Oh yeah, because progressives are retarded tyrants who believe our government is responsible to sustain society...

We're all delusional, if we think the present system of campaign finance is going to get us anything but more-of-the-same.

We're all delusional, if we think the present system of campaign finance is going to get us anything but more-of-the-same.

and now, because of citizen's united, we can't fix that system.

isn't it cute how they shriek about the president actually doing what he has to do in order to get re-elected.

do you see them whining about the money that romney has raised? or that karl rove has waiting?

didn't think so.... which is why they're hypocrites.

Agreed...

Most "republicans" are just as bad as the democrats..

and now, because of citizen's united, we can't fix that system.

isn't it cute how they shriek about the president actually doing what he has to do in order to get re-elected.

do you see them whining about the money that romney has raised? or that karl rove has waiting?

didn't think so.... which is why they're hypocrites.

Yeah well, I don't see republicans holding 40k a plate dinners....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwZsFKIXa8]The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

Only it seems you CAN buy Obama love. Or perhaps have to.

:lmao:

You really are a broken record. :badgrin:

:lmao:

You really are a broken record. :badgrin:

Same to you. Aren't you constantly pushing your positions? Isn't that what we're here for? I'll go for solid solutions over platitudes about "what we should be doing", anyday.

Forum List

Back