US employers add 275,000 jobs in sign of a continuing robust economy

Biden comes out of a strong State of the Union speech with news that the economy is still smoking. No one wants to go back to the bad old days of trump...well...except for the MAGA cult. The MAGA cult are willing to vote for man who has been proven in court to be a fraud and a sexual offender. Thank you President Biden!
When you bounce a ball down, and it comes back up, you didn't "lift" the ball up. I get tired of this asinine stuff. Just like you guys used to credit Chimpy for the inevitable rise of an economy he and his party crashed.

Last edited:
You're a special kind of stupid. The only reason more people died from covid under Biden is because covid's been around much longer under Biden. Nearly four times longer. But with less than half the deaths on average:

PRESIDENT
MONTHS
DEATHS/MONTH
Trump
Biden

And notice the rate dropping significantly around early 2022...

View attachment 914790
I have been ignoring jbrownson0831 for months...but don't tell him... :abgg2q.jpg:

When you bounce a ball down, and it comes back up, you didn't "lift" the ball up. I get tired of this asinine stuff. Just like you guys used to credit Chimpy for the inevitable rise of an economy he and his party crashed.
Stop typing and think before you speak. Have a nice day...

1712351005593.png

Forum List

Back