James O'Keefe, Project Veritas Settle Suit Over Bogus Voter Fraud Claims Cited By Trump Campaign.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Conservative provocateur James O'Keefe and his former organization Project Veritas have settled a lawsuit filed by a Pennsylvania postmaster after the group spread a Postal Service worker's false claims of voter fraud during the 2020 presidential election.

A lawyer who represented Robert Weisenbach, the Erie postmaster who filed the lawsuit in state court, confirmed that the suit had been settled on undisclosed terms.

The only comment I’m allowed to make about it is that the case was filed, was litigated, and settled to the satisfaction of the parties,” attorney David Houck told NBC News.

Conservative provocateur James O'Keefe and his former organization Project Veritas have settled a lawsuit filed by a Pennsylvania postmaster after the group spread a Postal Service worker's false claims of voter fraud during the 2020 presidential election.

A lawyer who represented Robert Weisenbach, the Erie postmaster who filed the lawsuit in state court, confirmed that the suit had been settled on undisclosed terms.

The only comment I’m allowed to make about it is that the case was filed, was litigated, and settled to the satisfaction of the parties,” attorney David Houck told NBC News.
First they boot O'Keefe out....then they settle.....

Not even remotely legit.

Try again.

I don't understand why people agree to settle claims with the disclaimer they can't talk about it.

I believe O'keefe could have been an excellent investigative journalist if not for that streak of crazy that ran up his back.

Makes no sense to me.
First they have a witness who said he heard the deliberate fraud.
Then the witness retracts his statement.
That does not make the case based on the witness liable in any way.
Being wrong based on a good faith belief in a witness is not something you should be able to sue over.
It is the witness who goofed, not Project Veritas.

It is kind of sad what these poor brainwashed maga people did to help their cult leader and yet he doesn't give a crap about them in the least.

It is kind of sad what these poor brainwashed maga people did to help their cult leader and yet he doesn't give a crap about them in the least.

To be fair, he does have more than his own fair share of problems. They've caused as much of a problem for him by encouraging his crazy.

I don't understand why people agree to settle claims with the disclaimer they can't talk about it.

I believe O'keefe could have been an excellent investigative journalist if not for that streak of crazy that ran up his back.
They did a hostile takeover of his company, booted him out, and then staged settling the lawsuit.

It's total BS.

I would have believed it if they hadn't booted O'Keefe out, but he wouldn't have let them settle.

Forum List

Back