Voter Fraud Hype: The GOP War On Voting Rights

Paul Weyrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Paul M. Weyrich (October 7, 1942 – December 18, 2008[1][2][3][4]) was an American conservative political activist and commentator, most notable as a figurehead of the New Right. He co-founded the Heritage Foundation,[5] a conservative think tank and the Free Congress Foundation, another conservative think tank.

Let's do some math: 311 cases of voter fraud prosecuted since 1997. Divide that by 50 states = 6.22 violations per state. Divide that by 14 years = 0.4 (less than 1) violations per year per state over 14 years.

Does that sound serious to anyone? Is that worthy of disenfranchising millions of voters?

The truth is that "millions of voters" hardly ever vote at one time. A great many elections are in the low thousands. So your idiotic "6.22" is just that...idiotic. There is precisely one election involving 50 states, usually less than 10-20 involving even an entire state....

There has never been a good explanation as to why anyone would require voting registration but be against having to show ID to cast a ballot.

If you could provide a good explanation...you'd be the first.

Crickets....

Thats what I thought.

:funnyface:

Oh I bet she has me on ignore.

You see this is why ignoire is so handy to fact adverse cons.

they can speed up their process of NOT taking in valid information.

That way they can swallow the GOP pablum much easier

Are you blind?????????

Do you have a Right to your opinion? Your beliefs? .... Now try to apply that to everyone around you.

Do you think Everyone should vote? both Legal and Illegally? .... Once or more than once? .....:eek: OMG!!!!

Right from the top the republican party has worked to keep legal Americans from voting.

Its the only way they can win elections.

their top think tanks promote it and their heads of the party promote it.

The information I just supplied to PROVE it is undeniable by any sane or honest person.

Isn't it time for your walk??? Grrrrr..... :lol:

wow personal insults in the face of cold hard facts?

gee what a surprize

Right from the top the republican party has worked to keep legal Americans from voting.

Its the only way they can win elections.

their top think tanks promote it and their heads of the party promote it.

The information I just supplied to PROVE it is undeniable by any sane or honest person.

You lie, you lie, it's killing me, bark, .... roll over, .... now beg,.... good girl. ;)

Candycorn is a conservative now?

News to me.

Is this like the time when I called you out for going on a massive deflection campaign in some random thread where some random Dem got busted doing something illegal and suddenly I became a right winger to you?

Settle down, Beavis.

Study: South Carolina voter ID law hit black precincts hardest - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

this is a post election study and PROVES voters are disenfranchised by the ID laws

This is proof wether you accept it or not

I would really appreciate it if your tactics would include addressing those who pose honest questions as to your position. I'll assume you're addressing me.

I didn't follow the link since I'm sure it's cherry picked (why else would you post it if it was not?)

But please thoughtfully provide a response in your own words...how do you know whom those blacks would have voted for? If you can't answer that...you can't answer how it affects one party or the other.

In the macro...do you support voter registration of any kind? If you do, why are you against having to provide ID when you cast your ballot?

Study: South Carolina voter ID law hit black precincts hardest - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

this is a post election study and PROVES voters are disenfranchised by the ID laws

two things come to mind, off the cuff, lip synchronization, and context. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you show proof of his title, what did you imply, that he is the Deity of Conservatism? Maybe if he shouldn't be entitled to his opinion, you shouldn't be entitled to yours either. ;)

News to me.

Is this like the time when I called you out for going on a massive deflection campaign in some random thread where some random Dem got busted doing something illegal and suddenly I became a right winger to you?

Settle down, Beavis.

I like that I have views embraced by other sides of the political spectrum. It lets me know I'm not an ideologue if nothing else.

I would really appreciate it if your tactics would include addressing those who pose honest questions as to your position. I'll assume you're addressing me.

I didn't follow the link since I'm sure it's cherry picked (why else would you post it if it was not?)

But please thoughtfully provide a response in your own words...how do you know whom those blacks would have voted for? If you can't answer that...you can't answer how it affects one party or the other.

In the macro...do you support voter registration of any kind? If you do, why are you against having to provide ID when you cast your ballot?

TM is not capable of honest discussion here. As reasonable as a request for Valid ID for Voter Registration is, or producing it when you show up to vote, she is convinced that it is a conspiracy to disenfranchise certain Voters. Maybe, unintentionally it discriminates against the IQ challenged, same as waiting for a dial tone on a land phone before dialing your call, might obstruct the same demographic. Does Mac Donald's intentionally target stupid people with hot coffee??? Who is to say, authoritatively??? Maybe she does have a point at that. Who is to say when enough is enough?

note they just IGNORE the study which was done post an election and proved that voters were disenfrachised.

They simply pretend it means nothing.

This is why this country is in such a mess.

we have insane people pretending they are correct when all they do is ignore the cold hard facts.

News to me.

Settle down, Beavis.

I like that I have views embraced by other sides of the political spectrum. It lets me know I'm not an ideologue if nothing else.

why are you ignoring the evidence then?

What does it serve you to just pretend these facts are not proven?

Forum List

Back