Voter Fraud Hype: The GOP War On Voting Rights

No. No you have not.

You have quoted a study in hopes that some answer to some question unasked was in there.

You have been asked a direct question and you either have chosen not to answer or cannot answer. I am guessing it is the latter instead of the former.

The longer you go without answering while swearing you have makes you look more and more, well, pathetic.

The information in this study held the answer.

You refused to think about the facts in a obvious way to draw the conclusion.

Why are you doing that?

It does not make you a moderate.

the facts are not always in the middle.

the facts are the facts no matter how you FEEL about them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg]Benny Hill Theme - YouTube[/ame]

Does anybody else hear this when TM starts this never-ending downward spiral of circular logic?

OK cany corn you cover is blown.

You are nothing but a right winger pretending to be a "dem".

You have yet to give any logical reason why you claim this study should be ignored.

You have jumped right in line with the cons and simply pretended the study doesnt exsist and commensed to personal insults in the face of cold hard facts.

YOU are a con no matter what you pretend to be.

asking anything from TM...you might as well be doing this...:bang3:

I know her postings give me a headache..

They don't give me a headache, more chagrin than anything else....

As you may (or may not) know, I'm a fairly liberal person myself and its almost gruesome to watch someone with whom I share a stripe stage such a poor defense for something that they believe.

I mean, lets be real.... John Boehner knew that the payroll tax holiday that his party was holding hostage was a loser for him (and his party). All of the righties here knew it. And you saw the topic disappear quite quickly. Because you all knew it.
I think that none of the wingnuts here went to the mat for it is because they recognize there isn't a logical defense of being against it while being for the tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans.

Point is this: You looked at it at least in some way shape or form, knew you couldn't defend it and gave up your defense when the facts were on the other side of the argument.

TM on the other hand, looks at it, knows he/she can't defend it and decides to defend it anyway.

It sums it up very nicely. If you can't defend your position, you shouldn't hold the position.

wow you sure went on about an issue not at hand BUT refuse to adress the facts given you here.

You have been outed

The information in this study held the answer.

You refused to think about the facts in a obvious way to draw the conclusion.

Why are you doing that?

It does not make you a moderate.

the facts are not always in the middle.

the facts are the facts no matter how you FEEL about them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg]Benny Hill Theme - YouTube[/ame]

Does anybody else hear this when TM starts this never-ending downward spiral of circular logic?

OK cany corn you cover is blown.

You are nothing but a right winger pretending to be a "dem".

You have yet to give any logical reason why you claim this study should be ignored.

You have jumped right in line with the cons and simply pretended the study doesnt exsist and commensed to personal insults in the face of cold hard facts.

YOU are a con no matter what you pretend to be.

Hear that...I'm a conservative!!!!

note they just IGNORE the study which was done post an election and proved that voters were disenfrachised.

They simply pretend it means nothing.

This is why this country is in such a mess.

we have insane people pretending they are correct when all they do is ignore the cold hard facts.

note: you just IGNORE posted stories about Democrats found guilty of voter fraud.

You simply pretend it means nothing.

we have insane people like you pretending they are correct when all they do is ignore the cold hard facts.

why does TM ignore Democratic voter fraud convictions?

asking anything from TM...you might as well be doing this...:bang3:

I know her postings give me a headache..

They don't give me a headache, more chagrin than anything else....

As you may (or may not) know, I'm a fairly liberal person myself and its almost gruesome to watch someone with whom I share a stripe stage such a poor defense for something that they believe.

I mean, lets be real.... John Boehner knew that the payroll tax holiday that his party was holding hostage was a loser for him (and his party). All of the righties here knew it. And you saw the topic disappear quite quickly. Because you all knew it.
I think that none of the wingnuts here went to the mat for it is because they recognize there isn't a logical defense of being against it while being for the tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans.

Point is this: You looked at it at least in some way shape or form, knew you couldn't defend it and gave up your defense when the facts were on the other side of the argument.

TM on the other hand, looks at it, knows he/she can't defend it and decides to defend it anyway.

It sums it up very nicely. If you can't defend your position, you shouldn't hold the position.

wow you sure went on about an issue not at hand BUT refuse to adress the facts given you here.

You have been outed

Do you support voter registration?

Gee, lets see if you can muster the backbone to answer with a simple yes or no.

Let's do some math: 311 cases of voter fraud prosecuted since 1997. Divide that by 50 states = 6.22 violations per state. Divide that by 14 years = 0.4 (less than 1) violations per year per state over 14 years.

Does that sound serious to anyone? Is that worthy of disenfranchising millions of voters?

you have to have an ID to cash a check. so no,, your claim of disenfranchising millions is just bullshit. plain and simple.

note they just IGNORE the study which was done post an election and proved that voters were disenfrachised.

They simply pretend it means nothing.

we have insane people pretending they are correct when all they do is ignore the cold hard facts.

note: you just IGNORE posted stories about Democrats found guilty of voter fraud.

You simply pretend it means nothing.

we have insane people like you pretending they are correct when all they do is ignore the cold hard facts.

why does TM ignore Democratic voter fraud convictions?

I dont, why do you pretend this study doesnt exsist?

why do you pretend the levels of fraud that was found by the Bush five year study constitutes an electorial threat?

Well, TM....yes or no?

of course why do you claim I dont?

No, I never made such a claim.

Then why are you against rules stating that you have to provide a picture ID when casting a ballot?

Because it solves no fraud and keeps legal American voters from voting.

I have given you proof these voters exsist and will be disenfranchised to solve no fruad.

why do you pretend the evidence doesnt exsist without any reasonable facutual basis?

Micky Mouse, Mohammed Atta and people with an Address of "Park Bench" Ohio or Row 21, Crypt 4 are the Democrat Base and are threatened by the prospect of providing a Photo ID

of course why do you claim I dont?

No, I never made such a claim.

Then why are you against rules stating that you have to provide a picture ID when casting a ballot?

Because it solves no fraud and keeps legal American voters from voting.

I have given you proof these voters exsist and will be disenfranchised to solve no fruad.

why do you pretend the evidence doesnt exsist without any reasonable facutual basis?

You state "that is solves no fraud" without any proof. Such proof does not exist since proving a negative is impossible. Ask Saddam about proving he didn't have any WMDs.

Why would it keep legal American voters from voting? This should be interesting.

Its solves NO fraud that has been found to exsist.

those are the facts and you merely deny them without using any facts.

Forum List

Back