Biden says Vietnam motivated him to stop wars... 60 years after he Dodged the Draft with FIVE Deferments

Oh..so NOW we don't like draft dodgers??

Mr. Bone Spurs...with his athletic performance notwithstanding...dodged the draft..probably because he's a coward.

A rich, entitled coward..whose shit you'd tongue in the hopes of a kernel of corn~
FuHaNhzWwAMe9_8.jpeg

Dunno any Pedo Joe asswipe..but so what Biden dodged the draft..how does that make him any different from Trump?
Any comment on Trump's dodging the draft while still a star athlete?

Oh wait, I know..Biden served his country for the next half a century..while Trump has only ever served himself.
MAGA Macho Man

The 1969 draft lotteries were two lotteries conducted by the Selective Service System of the United States on December 1 1969, to determine the order of conscription to military service in the Vietnam War in 1970.

So you have nothing on topic, just your TDS induced lunacy.

Got it.
So you have no answer to my question..got it.

You always do this...it's your go-to...just stick to your script and you can't get hurt, right?

Except we all know you're an idiot who always picks some bs meaningless point and repeats it on and on~

Carry on.

That is on topic asswipe..if you accuse Biden of the identical behavior his opponent engaged in..bringing that up is totally on topic..I note you still don't address that..pole-sucking bitch~

..and you won't because you're a sad lil bitch who finds his spurious manhood in Trump's fat ass.
Grow up and act mature and talk like an adult.

That wasn't a confession. You're deflecting blaming Trump for something that didn't happen.

Trump himself has never served in the military. Selective Service records obtained from the National Archives by The Smoking Gun in 2011 reveal the following history of his draft eligibility:

1964:
Donald Trump became eligible for the draft on his 18th birthday (14 June 1964) and registered with the Selective Service System 10 days later. He received the first of four 2-S (college) deferments on 28 July 1964.

1965:Trump received his second college deferment on 14 December 1965.

1966:Trump's previous deferment expired and he was reclassified 1-A (available for military service) on 22 November 1966. His 2-S deferment was renewed on 13 December.

1967:No record.

1968:Trump received his fourth and final college deferment on 16 January 1968. After graduating from Wharton, he was reclassified 1-A on 9 July 1968. Trump underwent an Armed Forces physical examination (with a result listed only as "DISQ") on 19 September 1968 and was reclassified 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency) on 15 October 1968.

According to a statement from the Trump campaign, the 1-Y classification stemmed from Trump's having bone spurs in both heels:

While attending the University of Pennsylvania's prestigious Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump received a minor medical deferment for bone spurs on both heels of his feet. The medical deferment was expected to be short-term and he was therefore entered in the military draft lottery, where he received an extremely high number, 356 out of 365.

The details of that medical exemption remain unclear and controversial, and most draft-related government medical records from the Vietnam era were not preserved.

1972:

Despite the supposedly "short-term" nature of Trump's disqualifying physical condition, on 17 February 1972 he was reclassified 4-F (not qualified for military service), presumably due to the abolishment of the 1-Y classification the previous year.

Oh..so NOW we don't like draft dodgers??

Mr. Bone Spurs...with his athletic performance notwithstanding...dodged the draft..probably because he's a coward.

A rich, entitled coward..whose shit you'd tongue in the hopes of a kernel of corn~

But biden dodged it too. You just cant come to say it can you.

back then lots of guys did what they could to stay out of it.....
For sure..and rich white guys...were pretty thin on the ground in Nam. I was in the Navy...and while there were plenty of white officers..Annapolis grads and such..as a White enlisted man..I was definitely in the minority--at least on the ships I served on~

Trump himself has never served in the military. Selective Service records obtained from the National Archives by The Smoking Gun in 2011 reveal the following history of his draft eligibility:

1964:
Donald Trump became eligible for the draft on his 18th birthday (14 June 1964) and registered with the Selective Service System 10 days later. He received the first of four 2-S (college) deferments on 28 July 1964.

1965:Trump received his second college deferment on 14 December 1965.

1966:Trump's previous deferment expired and he was reclassified 1-A (available for military service) on 22 November 1966. His 2-S deferment was renewed on 13 December.

1967:No record.

1968:Trump received his fourth and final college deferment on 16 January 1968. After graduating from Wharton, he was reclassified 1-A on 9 July 1968. Trump underwent an Armed Forces physical examination (with a result listed only as "DISQ") on 19 September 1968 and was reclassified 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency) on 15 October 1968.

According to a statement from the Trump campaign, the 1-Y classification stemmed from Trump's having bone spurs in both heels:

The details of that medical exemption remain unclear and controversial, and most draft-related government medical records from the Vietnam era were not preserved.

1972:

Despite the supposedly "short-term" nature of Trump's disqualifying physical condition, on 17 February 1972 he was reclassified 4-F (not qualified for military service), presumably due to the abolishment of the 1-Y classification the previous year.

Great work. Do Screaming *Joe now!

I had no idea Biden had FIVE deferments to cowardly avoid going to Vietnam. He said he had asthma but all while playing baseball and was a standout halfback and wide receiver playing football. Nevertheless, if he opposed the Vietnam proxy war, why hasn't he called for a peace proposal for Ukraine and Russia?

Biden's avoidance of the draft during Vietnam was a minor sin compared to what he tried to do in 1975 just before the war ended. Incredibly, Biden tried to block the use of any funds to pay for evacuating South Vietnamese who had helped us during the war. I quote from George Packer’s article “The Betrayal” from The Atlantic in January 2022:

On April 14, 1975, as North Vietnamese divisions raced toward Saigon, the 32-year-old first-term senator from Delaware was summoned to the White House. President Gerald Ford pleaded with him and other senators for funding to evacuate Vietnamese allies. Biden refused. “I feel put-upon,” he said. He would vote for money to bring out the remaining Americans, but not one dollar for the locals. On April 23, as South Vietnam’s collapse accelerated, Biden repeated the point on the Senate floor. “I do not believe the United States has an obligation, moral or otherwise, to evacuate foreign nationals” other than diplomats, he said. That was the job of private organizations. “The United States has no obligation to evacuate one, or 100,001, South Vietnamese.”

Thankfully, even the majority of Biden's fellow anti-war Senators disagreed with him and authorized a program that allowed 150,000 South Vietnamese to be evacuated from South Vietnam. 150K was not nearly enough, but it was much better than 0.

No kidding or exaggeration: Biden was one of the North Vietnamese Politburo's favorite Senators (their favorite was John Kerry, whom they honored with an exhibit in their war museum).

Forum List

Back