Vivek Ramaswamy Sues DOJ, Requests Trump Jan. 6 Indictment Details

Not one of those is what you stated in your original comment.

Thank you for proving you did not know anything about the exemptions.

Those are exactly what I was speaking of. Now run along and let the adults talk

either way, the original comment had zero information from .gov
the second comment had limited information
the third comment shows the first comment made, was not factual.
This comment shows you have limited reading comprehension.

When we are in the process of indicting someone over a political opinion? Why bring that up? It is my right and Trump's right to say the 2020 election was stolen. This is the last desperate attempt to cover up the obvious theft. It is not going to work. But you know that already.
I just hope like hell Trump wins so big in 2024 because voters flood the polling places and counting stations in such numbers that troops have to be deployed to keep order and even ensure accountability of ballots from an objective perspective. That way 20 million mail in ballots aren't "found" under desks, in trunks of cars, basements, and saddle bags from the post office unicorn.

Then Trump better go for blood. Helicopter time. I'll sign back up and report for flight school.

FOIA requests can be made of on-going investigations.

Unless of course it can reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings or would deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication or could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.

All of which apply.

You lost, run along and make some mud pies.

Unless of course it can reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings or would deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication or could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.

All of which apply.

You lost, run along and make some mud pies.
No, you lost, you did not state that in your comment in which I addressed. That you state this now shows you had no idea what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back