Trump Turns on Ramaswamy, Telling Iowans ‘Don’t Get Duped’

Former President Donald Trump trained his sights on rival Vivek Ramaswamy, casting him as a threat to his Make America Great Again movement in what appeared to be a shift in strategy two days before the Iowa caucuses.

“Vote for ‘TRUMP,’ don’t waste your vote! Vivek is not MAGA,” Trump said as he arrived in Iowa on Saturday night. The comments, which appeared in a social media post, ended what had been an informal marriage of convenience with the 38-year-old Ohio entrepreneur and first-time political candidate.

Poor Vivek. It wasn't as if he had any chance of getting the nomination. His only hope was that Trump would give him a position in the new cabinet once he got elected. But now, even that is in doubt. Where do cult members go once they have been disfranchised?
trump would turn on his own mother if it served his interests.

The ones being duped are the ones thinking Trump can win the General Election or have sufficient legislative support to actually govern if he did. The Never Trump crowd still exists, folks.
keep trying, you live in a glass bowl.

The ones being duped are the ones thinking Trump can win the General Election or have sufficient legislative support to actually govern if he did. The Never Trump crowd still exists, folks.
Are you part of the never trump crowd?

Who are u voting for?

You were mentioned in Religion but I guess you don't like religion... (depends on the definition, though..)

Former President Donald Trump trained his sights on rival Vivek Ramaswamy, casting him as a threat to his Make America Great Again movement in what appeared to be a shift in strategy two days before the Iowa caucuses.

“Vote for ‘TRUMP,’ don’t waste your vote! Vivek is not MAGA,” Trump said as he arrived in Iowa on Saturday night. The comments, which appeared in a social media post, ended what had been an informal marriage of convenience with the 38-year-old Ohio entrepreneur and first-time political candidate.

Poor Vivek. It wasn't as if he had any chance of getting the nomination. His only hope was that Trump would give him a position in the new cabinet once he got elected. But now, even that is in doubt. Where do cult members go once they have been disfranchised?
If the orange bag O' shit is one thing, he's predictable. :rolleyes: How dare Vivek run against him. He must pay for this indiscretion! Who TF couldn't see this coming?

Are you part of the never trump crowd?

Who are u voting for?

You were mentioned in Religion but I guess you don't like religion... (depends on the definition, though..)
No, I’m not a Never-Trumper. It would take a lot for me to support him but I can’t say Never.

As of now I will be ignoring the Presidential Election as I don’t see any worthy candidate on the ballot here in Massschusetts.

I have no use for ORGANIZED Religion. I am deeply spiritual and believe that some form of Deity exists.

keep trying, you live in a glass bowl
I still get the feeling that there is enough of a resistance to another Trump candidacy or presidency that no matter what happens Trump cannot make a meaningful difference in the next five years.

He would not be able to pass meaningful legislation. I think he’d have difficulty with nominations for judges as well. He just doesn’t have enough support inside the political halls to be effective. Just like last time.

I still get the feeling that there is enough of a resistance to another Trump candidacy or presidency that no matter what happens Trump cannot make a meaningful difference in the next five years.

He would not be able to pass meaningful legislation. I think he’d have difficulty with nominations for judges as well. He just doesn’t have enough support inside the political halls to be effective. Just like last time.
Executive orders

Which can be immediately undone when he leaves office. I would rather see things done in the proper fashion - through Congress.
Yep, that’s tough to not do when elites don’t allow progress

The Prople rise up. We stop obeying the immoral and unconstitutional laws. We stop paying the taxes. We drag the worthless fucks out of their offices and go French Revolution on them. ALL of them.
that didn't explain how that would happen. We sort of did that for wuhan and all of the mandates, went to the capital when the election was stolen. And? That was the trump explosion.

that didn't explain how that would happen. We sort of did that for wuhan and all of the mandates, went to the capital when the election was stolen. And? That was the trump explosion
No election was stolen. Nobody since 1865 has risen up violently against this government. The only way to fix this country is to burn it down as estate ovrrvfrom scrstch

Forum List

Back