Vivek Ramaswamy Claims That He'll Pardon Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I really like this guy, but why does he feel like he'll need to pardon Trump when Trump isn't even going to prison? Do I smell a RINO? Not like it matters since I'm voting for Trump anyways.

I really like this guy, but why does he feel like he'll need to pardon Trump when Trump isn't even going to prison? Do I smell a RINO? Not like it matters since I'm voting for Trump anyways.

I think he is more sure Trump will be framed by the illegitimate government.

I think he is more sure Trump will be framed by the illegitimate government.

Oh so in other words he doesn't want him to go to jail he's just afraid that he will. Like I said I like him but I don't think that 2024 is his year. Maybe 2028 depending on what happens with DeSantis, but definitely not next year. It's Trump's year. He'd make an awesome VP though.

I thought you were a DeSantis fan, no?

---...his non-Christian faith is a major stumbling block for many in the GOP’s evangelical base.---

Again, people thought JFK would take orders from the Pope. Is there a leader in the Hindu faith with that kind of influence? And they were wrong about Kennedy. I see an American.

Again, people thought JFK would take orders from the Pope. Is there a leader in the Hindu faith with that kind of influence? And they were wrong about Kennedy. I see an American.
I think that is the first decent post I’ve seen from you. Kudos

The first GOP debate will be six career politicians and Vivek. The politicians are sharpening their knives, they are eager to take down Ramaswamy.

If Trump dropped out the only way to win the GOP primary is to promise to give Trump a full pardon on day one....

What about trump?
He may skip the debate.

---Trump says may skip first Republican debate, hold rival event---

He may skip the debate.

---Trump says may skip first Republican debate, hold rival event---

Hahaha. Wow! Mr tough guy is going to hold a revival event because he is scared to debate?!

I bet he’s scared of Chris Christie

Vivek is probably the best Presidential candidate of this cycle. I'm just not sure he's prepared for the MSM onslaught that's coming for any Republican candidate. He'd probably make a great VP.

Forum List

Back