Vivek Ramaswamy Claims That He'll Pardon Trump

I really like this guy, but why does he feel like he'll need to pardon Trump when Trump isn't even going to prison? Do I smell a RINO? Not like it matters since I'm voting for Trump anyways.

He's just letting Trump's base know if Trump does go to jail he will pardon him. It's a wise announcement. I like him too. I'm a liberal and don't want him to win but I liked what he had to say. He sounds like a moderate who will legislate from the middle not the extremes.

He doesn't deny global warming is real. He doesn't deny blacks have been treated like shit. He just doesn't feel like we should teach them they are victims. I get that. So we shouldn't hide our dirty past but we should not teach young black people that America is inherently racist. Even though it is in some ways, that isn't an excuse why you can't be a success in this country.

I really like this guy, but why does he feel like he'll need to pardon Trump when Trump isn't even going to prison? Do I smell a RINO? Not like it matters since I'm voting for Trump anyways.

If it wasn't for the Democrats' total and complete abuse of power a pardon wouldn't be needed.

Forum List

Back