Ron DeSantis Claims That He Would Pardon Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Looks like the man is still living on his pipe dreams that he'll be elected president next year. Why he thinks that he'll even need to pardon Trump is a mystery to me since it's just one big nothing burger.

Desantis is not running for the presidency. He's running for the vise-president position, or a high level cabinet position. His sham campaign is intended to increase his name recognition,and to convince trump that he would be a loyal toadie.

Desantis is not running for the presidency. He's running for the vise-president position, or a high level cabinet position. His sham campaign is intended to increase his name recognition,and to convince trump that he would be a loyal toadie.
Nah. He'll stay Gov. of Florida No question.

How could Trump select someone so “Sanctimonious” ?

Looks like the man is still living on his pipe dreams that he'll be elected president next year. Why he thinks that he'll even need to pardon Trump is a mystery to me since it's just one big nothing burger.

Well of course. He needs the votes of the cult.

DeSantis needs to start looking for a job. He is termed out...

Forum List

Back