Vitter Getting Crushed in LA Gov Election

It's looking increasingly less likely that Diaper Dave will be succeeding Bobby Jindal as the next governor of Louisiana

PollingReport.com on Twitter
Run a Republican with no integrity following the administration of a Republican whose policies created one fiscal crisis after another, and that is a recipe for defeat. Jindal should be the poster boy for Dems nationwide.

yeah sure as if that state didn't already have a fiscal crisis and I believe Jindal took over for a Democrat eh? good grief, do you people ever hold a democrat responsible for anything?

snip:
there have been FIVE Republican Governors of that state since 1880. but we all should know it's those damn Republicans. sheesh

List of Governors of Louisiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah sure as if that state didn't already have a fiscal crisis and I believe Jindal took over for a Democrat eh? good grief, do you people ever hold a democrat responsible for anything?

Jindal has been governor for eight years He owns the state's situation, just like you guys continuously remind the lefty hacks that Obama now owns the state of this country after seven years in the Oval Office, or does that standard only apply to Democrats?

It's looking increasingly less likely that Diaper Dave will be succeeding Bobby Jindal as the next governor of Louisiana

Run a Republican with no integrity following the administration of a Republican whose policies created one fiscal crisis after another, and that is a recipe for defeat. Jindal should be the poster boy for Dems nationwide.

snip:
there have been FIVE Republican Governors of that state since 1880. but we all should know it's those damn Republicans. sheesh

The fiscal mess is a current one. Jindal has been at the helm.

Who knows what that whacky state will do? They elected Vitter after he got caught paying a prostitute to change his poo-filled diaper. They elected the guy to the Senate to represent them in Washington DC.

Jindal has been governor for eight years He owns the state's situation, just like you guys continuously remind the lefty hacks that Obama now owns the state of this country after seven years in the Oval Office, or does that standard only apply to Democrats?

I know, I was just doing some research on it and was shocked to see that Democrats have run the state since 18frikken80

I know, I was just doing some research on it and was shocked to see that Democrats have run the state since 18frikken80

What does 1880 have to do with the state's fiscal situation in 2015? Republicans have controlled the state legislature for four years now.

Who knows what that whacky state will do? They elected Vitter after he got caught paying a prostitute to change his poo-filled diaper. They elected the guy to the Senate to represent them in Washington DC.

Well, let's be fair... I don't think we have actual evidence that it was poo-filled.

The rest is all true though.

snip:

Good grief, can you ever stay on topic? This thread is about Vitter not your latest attempt to deflect to Democrats.

What does 1880 have to do with the state's fiscal situation in 2015? Republicans have controlled the state legislature for four years now.

as I said, it's not like that state was in a healthy fiscal situation to begin with. Look who he took over from as Governor. and then they had Mayor the crook Nagin. and the beat rolled along

I am glad Vitter is losing. He is one of those phony bologna moralists.

Is his running mate Ashely Madison? lol

as I said, it's not like that state was in a healthy fiscal situation to begin with. Look who he took over from as Governor. and then they had Mayor the crook Nagin. and the beat rolled along

I'm ah, pretty sure mayors don't run states. Even in Sleaziana.

Good grief, do you people ever hold a republican responsible for anything? lol

You're full of crap Stephanie....when Jindal took office Louisiana had a $1 billion budget surplus, Jindal has turned that into a $1.6 billion deficit.

Jindal is a complete failure and everyone, even the GOP, knows it.

Vitter is slime ball and shouldn't have any political future.

If they've fucked it up they deserve to get voted out.

I'm not sure how electing democrooks won't fuck it up worse though. Perhaps they should vote libertarian, but when social programs start getting cut the parasites will raise hell.

Mr. Jindal’s first term began in 2008 with a heady surplus of around $1 billion, high oil prices and a stream of federal disaster recovery money after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in 2005.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/07/u...t-center-of-louisiana-budget-vortex.html?_r=0

And what does Ray Nagin have to do with the state's fiscal situation?

snip:

As you know, Democrats in Louisiana were Conservative until 1964.

Forum List

Back