Visions of Famous People now in Hell

They should stop dropping acid.

These are born again Christians. They do not drop acid. But I understand that people like to joke about what they do not understand, Don't Taz Me Bro. It is understandable.

On the other hand, God has used encounters between unbelievers and believers to produce powerful results! I am reminded of that tonight by your comment, which is why I feel compelled to share a story with you!

Thomas Ryman was born in 1841 and was a rowdy riverboat captain. He ran a business that became quite prosperous - selling alcohol and offering gambling on his riverboats - he served both the union and the confederate armies - he was quite the businessman of the day! He thought he had a problem however........ These tent revival ministers who were coming through town and telling people to repent of drinking and gambling!

They were hurting business because if people repented? He wasn't making money! So Ryman and his workers heard about a preacher by the name of Samuel Porter Jones who was doing a tent revival. Ryman and his workers had gone there to heckle Jones sermon and drive him out of town but as they listened Mr. Ryman became convicted and got saved! After that he and Samuel Porter Jones became very close friends. Now during this time there was a Tabernacle built called Union Gospel Tabernacle but when Ryman died in 1904 they changed the name to The Ryman Auditorium. So that is how the Ryman Auditorium got its name. Interesting, isn't it?

You know, Don't Taz Me Bro. the lady who gave the testimony about Jones and Ryman said there are few things harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example. Nevertheless, I shall do my best. Congratulations on your new moderator position. I expect if you stick around we are destined to become close friends. I'm believing for it.

With that I shall bid you a good night and do not miss the ex mafia video testimony because I believe you are going to like him! I know I do! Enjoy the video!

These are born again Christians. They do not drop acid. But I understand that people like to joke about what they do not understand, Don't Taz Me Bro. It is understandable.

On the other hand, God has used encounters between unbelievers and believers to produce powerful results! I am reminded of that tonight by your comment, which is why I feel compelled to share a story with you!

Thomas Ryman was born in 1841 and was a rowdy riverboat captain. He ran a business that became quite prosperous - selling alcohol and offering gambling on his riverboats - he served both the union and the confederate armies - he was quite the businessman of the day! He thought he had a problem however........ These tent revival ministers who were coming through town and telling people to repent of drinking and gambling!

They were hurting business because if people repented? He wasn't making money! So Ryman and his workers heard about a preacher by the name of Samuel Porter Jones who was doing a tent revival. Ryman and his workers had gone there to heckle Jones sermon and drive him out of town but as they listened Mr. Ryman became convicted and got saved! After that he and Samuel Porter Jones became very close friends. Now during this time there was a Tabernacle built called Union Gospel Tabernacle but when Ryman died in 1904 they changed the name to The Ryman Auditorium. So that is how the Ryman Auditorium got its name. Interesting, isn't it?

You know, Don't Taz Me Bro. the lady who gave the testimony about Jones and Ryman said there are few things harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example. Nevertheless, I shall do my best. Congratulations on your new moderator position. I expect if you stick around we are destined to become close friends. I'm believing for it.

With that I shall bid you a good night and do not miss the ex mafia video testimony because I believe you are going to like him! I know I do! Enjoy the video!

visions of kevin nealon in hell...

300x300.jpg

on the other hand, if its you thats being punished instead of them, you might get Bella Abzug.....
portrait_hr.jpg

Never heard of her (will check google) she's probably a lot more interesting than you posterboy, who just like the people who Jeri claims have seen visions of the famous in hell just suffer from an over active imagination.
While some of us take a lighthearted view of these wild claims seems some of you buffoons actually believe them! :cuckoo:

Let's take it easy on Gracie, there, Sharty. We'll probably be hearing about someone having a vision of Blavatsky in hell if someone hasn't seen her already. I do not believe she ever repented. Just think of the torment she is experiencing for having led so many into the occult, not to mention coining the term "Aryan" and bringing the swatsika back from Tibet with her to Europe. Amazing how many Russians ( Blavastsky was Russian ) have been involved with the occult - then again - not - all things considered. I noticed the videos don't work with the new board. I will try to post this one on Whitney and see if it works now.

Like George Carlin says, what god is really after is WHITNEY'S MONEY! Well probably not god but those who have these 'fantastic ideas'. Despicable really, preying on families grief to put a few more pennies on the plate.

Oh please, hotpotato. That is ridiculous. Listen, the bible is clear the Isaiah was caught up in the spirit and saw the throne room of God. Paul spoke of being caught up to a third heaven.. there are many who have had visions of the throne room of God and with that - there have also been visions of hell such as John Bunyan gave account of in his seeing the famous atheist author, Hobbs - author of Leviathan - this was long before our time - mind you.

Again there was the Catholic nun - Theresa of Avila that was given visions of heaven and hell and one may note that in those visions Avila never once mentions any place called limbo or pergatory because it does not exist! Those places are not mentioned in Scripture even once and are doctrines of men - on the matter of hell - there was the man Wiess who was given visions of hell - he speaks of it in his book - 23 minutes in hell - also in his video 23 minutes in hell - why would such a man give up a lucrative business in real estate making excellent money to go and warn the world of what God had shown him? Because he was compelled by God to do so! This woman giving the witness of seeing Whitney Houston and others in hell - there is another video I listened to the other night by her - she saw Gaddafi in hell in that vision also - he said warn my people that they should follow Jesus! Please warn my people! In every single instance you see these people, these political leaders, famous singers, famous athletes, others all asking the same thing! Please! Go and warn the people! Why? Because they do not want them to end up in hell with them! That is why. Scripture is very clear that God does use visions, dreams, catching us up in the spirit to see such things as the throne room - see Isaiah - see Ezekiel - seeing hell - life after death - see Saul who sought out the witch of Endor to call up the spirit of Samuel from the grave ( this was before the cross where men awaited the promise of Christ - spoken of in Hebrews - New testament ) there is most certainly an eternal life after death of our mortal bodies!

Listen, we are made in the image of God. We are a spirit. We live in a body. We have a soul. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 God is a Spirit. We worship Him in Spirit and in truth. God is God the Father, God the Word - Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God - God the Holy Spirit - 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 We are made in the image of God.

Consider this! Angels are also spirits. Ministering spirits. With a different body - wings - man does not have wings - we were made in the image of God - not angels... nevertheless, Angels do not die, angels live on which is why Lucifer - a fallen angel - had to be cast out of heaven but soon will be cast into hell to suffer punishment - as spirits - we must live some place eternally after we leave our flesh and blood bodies and die. Many, many people have spoken of experiencing that moment when they died on the operating table and suddenly they were leaving their body and could see everything happening below them as they went higher and higher until entering a bright light or a dark abyss! One or the other! The moment you die, you are present with the LORD or present with the damned in hell who are crying out continually - Jesus! Give me another chance! Jesus! Go and tell my family! God forgive me! Yes! Hell is one continual prayer meeting - but it is too late! It is too late! It is not too late for those who are living! It is not too late for those listening to these testimonies! It is not too late for those who want to be saved from an eternity in hell and who desire to go to heaven instead! Jesus Christ will turn away no man or woman from coming to Him. Go look at my thread - Testimony of an Ex-Satanist and you will see that even after Satan had killed the man and sought to take him to hell - Jesus Christ came and rescued him and saved his life! He is now living for Jesus and testifying of the reality of Satan and how many professing to be ministers of the Gospel are workers of Satan - he saw these men! He knows what he is talking about! He used to serve Lucifer! Listen to the testimony of the ex - Mafia boss who was famous and he used to serve Satan! Yes! Listen to them and realize that if God will do that for those men God will do this for others who have sold their souls to Satan. It is not too late for them. Why? Because no man can sell their soul to anything. It isn't theirs to sell. They must call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and He will save them from whatever they have found themselves trapped in. Jesus is the only answer for all mankind. No matter how deep the sin they are in. Jesus will forgive it. It is good news. It is giving the hope that people need - and oh! How Satan hates it!

People long before our time had over active imaginations too Jeri!
Funny how imagining certain things gets you labelled insane, yet anything to do with the imaginary god and you believe without question?
I suspect all those who claim to have seen ufo's and aliens you would label the former?

It appears you have not read my posts or watched the videos, Hot Potato. Please respect my thread and stay on topic or find one in the flame zone where you can do such things as you are not to be doing here. Thank you.

Back to the topic of thread. This woman is giving testimony of visions of hell and also ministering to her people about following Jesus. Please see the following video and realize hell is real and that her experiences are scripturally sound. The Scriptures declare that Isaiah was taken up in the spirit and he saw the throne room of heaven. Ezekiel had visions, Paul spoke of being caught up to the third heaven - the prophet Joel spoke of dreams and visions - open visions such as this woman had. Listen to her testimony and realize that Jesus is using people such as this woman to warn the world that hell is real and He does not desire for us to end up there! This is truly the mercy of God that we are given opportunities to hear such great testimonies!

I watched the Whitney Houston video Jeri, or how would I know this woman stated her monies should be used for the benefit of christians? Granted I do skim over your posts as I find them long winded. I guess I just pick certain parts to comment about, rather like christians do regarding the bible! :)

Never heard of her (will check google) she's probably a lot more interesting than you posterboy, who just like the people who Jeri claims have seen visions of the famous in hell just suffer from an over active imagination.
While some of us take a lighthearted view of these wild claims seems some of you buffoons actually believe them! :cuckoo:

This is not meant to be an attack but science is giving us insight into this condition

I watched the Whitney Houston video Jeri, or how would I know this woman stated her monies should be used for the benefit of christians? Granted I do skim over your posts as I find them long winded. I guess I just pick certain parts to comment about, rather like christians do regarding the bible! :)

You skimmed over the videos too, Hotpotato. Otherwise you would know that the woman who gave the testimony of seeing Whitney Houston in hell who begged that she go tell her mother and to take her only daughter to a holiness church - a real church - not a money gospel church - is the exact same woman in the last video I posted here which told the women of Nigeria in her meeting - that these prosperity preachers are going to hell and those who tithe to them are going to hell - and the women who dress like the world - who do their hair, clothing, putting on of makeup like the world will be in hell- you would have realized the woman is telling exactly what she saw in hell - the torment these people suffer and you would realize that you - by attacking the servants of God which preach the pure Gospel of Jesus Christ - which I do preach - you will suffer such a fate yourself if you do not repent and turn your life fully over to Jesus Christ. I believe you do not read my posts in their entirety because the truth is too convicting for you to face. You should know that Satan does not keep his promises to people of rewarding them for service here on earth though. Because telling the truth is a virtue and Satan has no virtues. Keeping promises is a virtue - Satan will not keep his promises. Those who believe the devil will do anything for them after death here on earth are completely deceived. He shall do no such thing. He will only add to their torments once they are in hell. There is no hope outside of Jesus Christ. None.

No Jeri, I saw that she wanted her daughter indoctrinated as well..and isn't that the aim of every member of your clan? To get more donators, more contributors, especially those with money, those with clout? I would question if anybody would view her video if she claimed to have seen Joe Nobody in hell? What better way to promote yourself and your beliefs than latch on to the famous?
Sad really that you are promoting your belief by focusing on the demise of others.

You skimmed over the videos too, Hotpotato. Otherwise you would know that the woman who gave the testimony of seeing Whitney Houston in hell who begged that she go tell her mother and to take her only daughter to a holiness church - a real church - not a money gospel church - is the exact same woman in the last video I posted here which told the women of Nigeria in her meeting - that these prosperity preachers are going to hell and those who tithe to them are going to hell - and the women who dress like the world - who do their hair, clothing, putting on of makeup like the world will be in hell- you would have realized the woman is telling exactly what she saw in hell - the torment these people suffer and you would realize that you - by attacking the servants of God which preach the pure Gospel of Jesus Christ - which I do preach - you will suffer such a fate yourself if you do not repent and turn your life fully over to Jesus Christ. I believe you do not read my posts in their entirety because the truth is too convicting for you to face. You should know that Satan does not keep his promises to people of rewarding them for service here on earth though. Because telling the truth is a virtue and Satan has no virtues. Keeping promises is a virtue - Satan will not keep his promises. Those who believe the devil will do anything for them after death here on earth are completely deceived. He shall do no such thing. He will only add to their torments once they are in hell. There is no hope outside of Jesus Christ. None.

There is evidence that right temporal lobe activity is associated with religious experiences and that temporal lobe epilepsy is associated with hyper-religiosity - Geschwind Syndrome. There's temporal lobe dysfunction in schizophrenia too, particularly temporal lobe hyperactivity during auditory hallucinations (Frackowiak's PET studies)

You
No Jeri, I saw that she wanted her daughter indoctrinated as well..and isn't that the aim of every member of your clan? To get more donators, more contributors, especially those with money, those with clout? I would question if anybody would view her video if she claimed to have seen Joe Nobody in hell? What better way to promote yourself and your beliefs than latch on to the famous?
Sad really that you are promoting your belief by focusing on the demise of others.

You did not watch the full video then which is what I suspected all along. Thanks for confirming this because you are completely mistaken about this. Totally.

Hearing voices occurs in every culture and has often been accorded great importance — the gods of Greek myth often spoke to mortals, and the gods of the great monotheistic traditions, too. Voices have been significant in this regard, perhaps more so than visions, for voices, language, can convey an explicit message or command as images alone cannot.

Until the eighteenth century, voices — like visions — were ascribed to supernatural agencies: gods or demons, angels or djinns. No doubt there was sometimes an overlap between such voices and those of psychosis or hysteria,but for the most part, voices were not regarded as pathological; if they stayed inconspicuous and private, they were simply accepted as part of human nature, part of the way it was with some people.

Around the middle of the eighteenth century philosophers and scientists of the Enlightenment came to understand that and hallucinatory visions and voices were having a physiological basis in the over activity of certain centers in the brain and connected to mental illness.

You

You did not watch the full video then which is what I suspected all along. Thanks for confirming this because you are completely mistaken about this. Totally.

You are right Jeri I did not watch the full video, like you her long winded whine prompted my eyes to glaze over. As soon as she made a play for the Houston monies, I switched off, like when you get an e-mail from some wealthy Nigerian prince who claims you are a beneficiary to a huge fortune.
Those type of videos do very little to inspire me, or I bet most none believers, that there is a hell. They do however seem to inspire those who already believe...funny that!
Crikey, just had a vision of special fried rice and a curry sauce...must go get that for my tea!

Forum List

Back