Visions of Famous People now in Hell

And again it is written!

Colossians 2 8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.

Context

[URL='http://biblehub.com/colossians/2.htm']Alive in Christ

7having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude. 8See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ.9For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,…[/URL]

It is written:

They are of the world, therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

- 1 John 4: 5

and again it is written.........

We are of God, he that knoweth God heareth us, he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby we know the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

-1 John 4: 6

And again it is written!

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed.
For he that biddeth him God speed is a partaker of his evil deeds.

- 2 John 1:9,10,11

What does this mean? It means you should not even permit these false teachers to come over the airwaves into your home. These false teachers Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, TD Jakes, Kenneth Copeland, - the Catholic Pope Francis - the false teacher Joseph prince, these liars who deny the Gospel of Jesus Christ and teach not the Doctrine of Christ should not be permitted into your home - in any way, shape or form! Do not listen to such men! They are liars and deceivers! Have nothing to do with these false teachers!

No, Ozman abhors Christians because the wicked detest the righteous / those who live holy lives.

Psalm 34 21 Evil will slay the wicked the foes of the righteous will be condemned.

Cross References
[URL='http://biblehub.com/psalms/7-9.htm']Psalm 7:9

Bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure-- you, the righteous God who probes minds and hearts.

Psalm 94:23
He will repay them for their sins and destroy them for their wickedness; the LORD our God will destroy them.

Psalm 140:11
May slanderers not be established in the land; may disaster hunt down the violent.

Proverbs 24:16
for though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes.[/URL]

obama-satan.jpg

This mode of thinking is why I abhore self righteous evangelical christians.
^ that

their lives are fear-based. I better not do "x" or I'll be smited with "y" by a sky pixie :tomato: .

You live in fear, Dot. That is why you do not want to be reminded of what the Bible says about people who reject the LORD's warnings to repent. They will suddenly be destroyed.

This is the Word of God. The righteous are as bold as a lion - the wicked flee when no one is chasing them.

It is written:
Philippians 1 28 without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed but that you will be saved--and that by God.

Context
Be Worthy of the Gospel
27Only conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or remain absent, I will hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; 28in no way alarmed by your opponents-- which is a sign of destruction for them, but of salvation for you, and that too, from God. 29For to you it has been granted for Christ's sake, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake,…
Cross References
John 16:8
When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment:2 Thessalonians 1:5
All this is evidence that God's judgment is right, and as a result you will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering.

You are deceived, Truman123. Repent and call upon the LORD to be saved. Otherwise you will spend eternity in hell.

No, Ozman abhors Christians because the wicked detest the righteous / those who live holy lives.

No, I abhore "SELF RIGHTEOUS" christians Jeremiah. Having "faith" does not entitle you, or any other christian to pass judgement on your fellow humans.

I can assure you Jeremiah that I am in no way wicked. If you consider your posts in this thread as "holy" then I would suggest you need to reconsider your understanding of scripture.

No where in any of my messages have I passed judgment on my fellow man, OZman. That is a false accusation and if you didn't know it already I will tell you now - Satan is the accuser of the brethren. You should be aware of that and stop accusing me of something I have not done.

The scriptures speak for themselves, OZman. You say you detest the righteous and I am telling you what scripture says about it. Do not accuse me for quoting the scriptures. Read the book of Proverbs. The LORD detests the way of the wicked too.

Proverbs 15 9 The LORD detests the way of the wicked but he loves those who pursue righteousness.

Context

[URL='http://biblehub.com/proverbs/15.htm']A Gentle Answer Turns Away Wrath

8The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, But the prayer of the upright is His delight. 9The way of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, But He loves one who pursues righteousness. 10Grievous punishment is for him who forsakes the way; He who hates reproof will die.…
Cross References
1 Timothy 6:11
But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.[/URL]

Last edited:
No where in any of my messages have I passed judgment on my fellow man, OZman. That is a false accusation and if you didn't know it already I will tell you now - Satan is the accuser of the brethren. You should be aware of that and stop accusing me of something I have not done.

The thread title says it all Jeremiah ! No christian has the right to pass a moral judgement on a persons soul.

The scriptures speak for themselves, OZman. You say you detest the righteous and I am telling you what scripture says about it. Do not accuse me for quoting the scriptures. Read the book of Proverbs. The LORD detests the way of the wicked too.

Proverbs 15 9 The LORD detests the way of the wicked but he loves those who pursue righteousness.

Context

A Gentle Answer Turns Away Wrath
8The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, But the prayer of the upright is His delight. 9The way of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, But He loves one who pursues righteousness. 10Grievous punishment is for him who forsakes the way; He who hates reproof will die.…
Cross References
1 Timothy 6:11
But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.

I suggest you look up the difference between righteous and self-righteous Jeremiah.

Forum List

Back