Visions of Famous People now in Hell

In this testimony the man speaking will goes into details about celebrities who were using occcult powers, seeking help from wizards, and ended up dying and going to hell - it goes into more celebrities including sports celebrities who sought occult methods to gain their fame, also Politicians he mentions too, so this is a vast assortment of celebrities mentioned in this video. This confirms the testimony of the Ex-satanist who spoke of the rituals and occult methods he used while he was serving Lucifer.

The narrator claims he saw these people in hell. Is this literally true or is it just a fiction about morality?

Watch the video, Hobelim. This isn't about me. This is about videos people have made warning of what the LORD has shown them. Please watch the video and save your comments until after you have viewed at least one of them! Thank you!

If scripture is true and life is the promise for conforming to the divine commands and death is the consequence for setting them aside then you, Jeremiah, and the people like you who worship a false triune god that became a man and make videos like this claiming that people like John Lennon are in hell are the ones who are in hell.

You understand neither scripture nor the power of God and have done absolutely nothing to save your soul from the consequences for your own mortal sins that scripture clearly teaches will land YOU in hell.

The way I see it, you have your reward already.

You really shouldn't waste what little time you have left on earth worrying about other people going to hell, you should worry about how you are going to get out of it.

I don't know if any of you watched the videos but the point is there are testimonies - many - even youtube video testimonials - which tells us that there is a place called hell and we do not want to go there! Now here is something to consider. When people do not have hope they give up trying. Think about a child growing up who is told they will never amount to anything. That they are bad! Negative words spoken over them! The results are catastrophic! Now imagine God tells them my Son has paid the price for your sins and is ready to give you a brand new life - with right desires! One that will not only give you a brand new hope but one that will lift you up out of the place you are in right now! One that will give you a future! A salvation that will take you to heaven when you leave this earth and not hell! That is good news, people! Now two quotes from Gurnall that I will share with you to drive the point home! 1st quote:
Hope frees from lust. When Moses came to give Israel the hope of God's approaching salvation, his people experienced a mighty change. Whereas they had cowered under Egyptian burdens and had not tried to shake off the oppressor's yoke, now they broke free and marched toward their promised rest. It did not seem to make any difference that Pharoah chased them with a raging determination- they were fortified with hope. - William Gurnall

and here is the second one:

How helpless is the person who does not have this heavenly hope! Satan makes a slave of him and he becomes the footstool for the every base lust to trample upon. He lets the devil ride him anywhere, at any time. No mud puddle is too filthy for Satan to lead him through with a twine thread. And the poor man follows because he does not know a better master, nor better wages than the sensual pleasure of his lusts. - William Gurnall

If the person understands that there is hope at the foot of the cross for them? That "whosoever" will...............means them? That whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved? Then it is all they need. This is great, great hope for the lost.

Visions of famous people in hell?

I too have had visions...visions of beautiful actresses in my bedroom, Jessica Alba, Scarlet Johansson, Eliza Dushku. Alas wishful thinking was all it turned out to be. Am I being unfaithful to my missus having these thoughts? Will I end up in hell?
Hope so if some of the famous lovely ladies are going to be there! :D

What!!?? no illustrations???

What do you mean no illustrations, Moonglow? They gave you the testimony of what they saw! What more could you ask for? I do not doubt their experience. The Bible is clear that the LORD does give people visions, dreams, and such things to warn us. You see? God shows us these things because He loves us and is trying to let us see what happens to people when they reject His Word repeatedly after many warnings. Look at how many years God had Noah warn the people of that generation! Many years! We must listen to the LORD and obey Him. He has our best interest at heart! God is good!

Hobelim, It is never a waste of time for me to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others nor is it a waste of time for me to warn people of the realities of hell. On the other hand, for you to try and persuade me not to do this is most definitely a waste of your time. I will continue to share the LORD with others until Jesus comes back. I am thankful for your being here however because I am fully persuaded that by your very presence the day is coming soon when you will be joining me in praising Jesus! Until then I just keep praying for you! I prayed for ya'll last night! I surely did! God hears my prayers too! I wish I knew where the smiley faces were I'd put one up but I am smiling at you while writing this, Hobie.

Love, Jeri

Hobelim, It is never a waste of time for me to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others nor is it a waste of time for me to warn people of the realities of hell. On the other hand, for you to try and persuade me not to do this is most definitely a waste of your time. I will continue to share the LORD with others until Jesus comes back. I am thankful for your being here however because I am fully persuaded that by your very presence the day is coming soon when you will be joining me in praising Jesus! Until then I just keep praying for you! I prayed for ya'll last night! I surely did! God hears my prayers too! I wish I knew where the smiley faces were I'd put one up but I am smiling at you while writing this, Hobie.

Love, Jeri

Visions of famous people in hell?

I too have had visions...visions of beautiful actresses in my bedroom, Jessica Alba, Scarlet Johansson, Eliza Dushku. Alas wishful thinking was all it turned out to be. Am I being unfaithful to my missus having these thoughts? Will I end up in hell?
Hope so if some of the famous lovely ladies are going to be there! :D
now there's a difficult dilemma...if they are in hell, its just possible they will be paired with you.....what better way to make them suffer for eternity......:D

Love, Jeri

Dear Jeri,

It may never be a waste of time to share the gospel of Jesus Christ but if what you are sharing is some perverse desecration of what Jesus taught, and it is, then you are not only wasting your time you are actively working to insure your own destruction.

Be that as it may, I'm sure that after drinking a vat of communion wine and if you knelt in fervent prayer I might lay my hands upon you and get down on my knees too and join you in praising Jesus as we explore the many pleasures of love and the joys of salvation free from any sense of guilt or shame.....

After a you take a ritual bath of course and cleanse yourself from the caked on filth and smell of rot from your many years of sleeping in a grave...

On second thought, nevermind....

Hugs and kisses,,

Hobelim

Dear Jeri,

It may never be a waste of time to share the gospel of Jesus Christ but if what you are sharing is some perverse desecration of what Jesus taught, and it is, then you are not only wasting your time you are actively working to insure your own destruction.

Be that as it may, I'm sure that after drinking a vat of communion wine and if you knelt in fervent prayer I might lay my hands upon you and get down on my knees too and join you in praising Jesus as we explore the many pleasures of love and the joys of salvation free from any sense of guilt or shame.....

After a you take a ritual bath of course and cleanse yourself from the caked on filth and smell of rot from your many years of sleeping in a grave...

On second thought, nevermind....

Hugs and kisses,,

Hobelim

I am determined to see the best in you always. I cannot agree with you however about your interpretation of Jesus Christ. The bible is very clear in who Jesus is. He is God, Hobelim. When Thomas said to Jesus, My Lord and My God, Jesus did not correct him. Why did Jesus not correct Thomas if Thomas had spoken wrong about him? Why did Jesus not correct Thomas and say no, Thomas I am not your Lord and your God. The reason Jesus did not correct Thomas was because he knew Thomas had spoken rightly of him. Jesus is Lord, Hobelim. Jesus is God, Hobelim. It is written in Scripture that Thomas said, My Lord and My God - to Jesus. What did Jesus say to Thomas?

He said to Thomas, Blessed are those who have not seen and believed. Believe the Word of God. Not your understanding of the Word of God but rather the Word of God as it is written. You are to take the scriptures literally, Hobelim. The reason you refuse to do this is that you have hardened your heart against the truth that Jesus Christ is God. Even though John 1: 1 clearly states the the Word - who is Jesus Christ is God! You are denying the Son of God before men here and he is going to deny you before the Father one day if you do not repent. You need to repent and call upon the name of the LORD to be saved. You cannot enter into heaven unless you have been born again. Read Romans 10: 8,9,10. I tell you the truth. In Romans 13: 12 it is written:
The night is far spent, the day is at hand, let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. Let us walk honestly, and in the day, not in rioting and drunkeness, and in chambering and wantoness, not in strife and envying. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fullfil the lusts of the flesh thereof.

That is a Word that you should receive, Hobelim. It is wisdom to Obey God and not man.

I am determined to see the best in you always. I cannot agree with you however about your interpretation of Jesus Christ. The bible is very clear in who Jesus is. He is God, Hobelim. When Thomas said to Jesus, My Lord and My God, Jesus did not correct him. Why did Jesus not correct Thomas if Thomas had spoken wrong about him? Why did Jesus not correct Thomas and say no, Thomas I am not your Lord and your God.

First of all Jeri, lighten up.

Secondly, one cannot take one sentence about something thomas allegedly said, most likely in a dream because dead people do not pop in and out of physical reality, and disregard reality, the entire OT and NT, and the innumerable sentences that preclude the possibility God could become a human being, and even disregard the verses of Jesus speaking which show that he did not claim to be or think of himself as God and disregard the warnings about perjuring yourself in Gods name, violating the law against idolatry and mislead others to do the same, without losing your mind and becoming a completely false person?

You ask why didn't Jesus correct Thomas?

Why doesn't he correct you?

"No one is lost except the person who must be lost, (like anyone who worships that which is not God) because scripture must be fulfilled."

" Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

now there's a difficult dilemma...if they are in hell, its just possible they will be paired with you.....what better way to make them suffer for eternity......:D

Just goes to prove your imaginary hell is a load of tosh posterboy, getting paired with any of those lovely ladies would be my idea of heaven! Bring it on!

Just goes to prove your imaginary hell is a load of tosh posterboy, getting paired with any of those lovely ladies would be my idea of heaven! Bring it on!
on the other hand, if its you thats being punished instead of them, you might get Bella Abzug.....
portrait_hr.jpg

Let's take it easy on Gracie, there, Sharty. We'll probably be hearing about someone having a vision of Blavatsky in hell if someone hasn't seen her already. I do not believe she ever repented. Just think of the torment she is experiencing for having led so many into the occult, not to mention coining the term "Aryan" and bringing the swatsika back from Tibet with her to Europe. Amazing how many Russians ( Blavastsky was Russian ) have been involved with the occult - then again - not - all things considered. I noticed the videos don't work with the new board. I will try to post this one on Whitney and see if it works now.

Thank God! It works! I just posted my first video here! The testimony about Whitney is very important for Christians because they need to realize that once saved always saved is not the deal. If we go back to the world and turn away from God we will share the same judgment the unbeliever suffers. We must endure until the end. We must. Amen? Amen!

This man's testimony is excellent. He was a famous Mafia boss - now ex - Mafia boss and born again Christian! As you see in the title he was also a satanist - he worshiped Lucifer and he explains his life in great detail - how he was before encountering Jesus Christ. I love testimonies such as these because no one can deny Jesus Christ is LORD after hearing a testimony like this one!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back