virginity

Two comments for you to ponder, IM:

1) You don't seem to be any too comfortable with or fond of yourself: it's easier to find love if you love yourself.

2) When you are more concerned about what *she* wants than what you want - that's love.

i dont love myself im not a narcissist, but i dont hate myself because im not a self-hater. i accept myself but i see my faults as well because im realistic.

i hope i wont fall in love with a crack whore then.

Last edited:
i like more cuddling, looking deep into eyes, Feeling her heart beat and touching her Hands.

Oh, you're gay. Why didn't you just say so?

if im not the rough BDSM type of guy im gay? lol

You're clearly not attracted to women. It's fine if that's just how you are, but stop being so coy about it.

Maybe you're just confused. Maybe you're asexual. Maybe when you grow up you'll come to terms with your identity one way or the other. In the meantime, stop being a bloated, squirrelly wierdo.

im romantic so i dont believe in putting it in deep her throat or into her anus. i like more cuddling, looking deep into eyes, Feeling her heart beat and touching her Hands. and making babies.
Ok, so, lets say you've popped it, and a while down the road things are going great, you're all in love, and one night she's all hot and bothered and says, ""Ok big boy, I want you to ram it up my ass 'til i'm raw.....bash my head against the headboard, stud"......What are you gonna do?

if she is into anal sex i wouldnt marry her in first place. im not going to put my penis into her ass.

What a shitty attitude for you to have!

im romantic so i dont believe in putting it in deep her throat or into her anus. i like more cuddling, looking deep into eyes, Feeling her heart beat and touching her Hands. and making babies.
Ok, so, lets say you've popped it, and a while down the road things are going great, you're all in love, and one night she's all hot and bothered and says, ""Ok big boy, I want you to ram it up my ass 'til i'm raw.....bash my head against the headboard, stud"......What are you gonna do?

if she is into anal sex i wouldnt marry her in first place. im not going to put my penis into her ass.
I'm not talkin' fuckin' marriage.....I'm talkin' about you finding that skinny lil' virgin, popping her, and then she turns into a total fuckin' horndog down the road...are you telling me you're just gonna walk out the door with a raging hard-on?

And, just for shits and giggles....what if you find a virgin, marry her, pop her, and THEN she turns into a total fuckin' horndog, but only for you....Are you telling me you're filing for divorce?

Last edited:

I'm not talkin' fuckin' marriage.....I'm talkin' about you finding that skinny lil' virgin, popping her, and then she turns into a total fuckin' horndog down the road...are you telling me you're just gonna walk out the door with a raging hard-on?

And, just for shits and giggles....what if you find a virgin, marry her, pop her, and THEN she turns into a total fuckin' horndog, but only for you....Are you telling me you're filing for divorce?

that why virginity for me starts in the Soul, and in attitude. i look for a woman with right attitude who is romantic not only for any Kind of virgin. if she has the right attitude she wont ask for a ass fuck because her values wont allow it to her. and even if she is horny she could still Refrain, because im also often horny but i Refrain from having sex every time i get a hard on. or i would have sex 10 times a day. and anal sex is just disgusting to me. i would ask her to understand me that i dont want to put it into her ass if she asked me for anal sex. if she loves me she will get over it if she is a respectable woman if she is of low value well she will for some butch guy to fuck her into ass, which means she cheats on me and i would divorce.

What a shitty attitude for you to have!

im disgusted by the asshole sorry. i just cant do the ass.:redface:

The only woman you would ever be with is a two bit hooker, because no woman would ever want her first time to be with someone who would probably squash them flat.

Sorry, but its true.

im dissappointed, because im bullied for my inherent characteristics and appearance (you are not White, you are fat etc.) as if only toned and White males have the right to choose a life partner

You have the right to choose your life partner, but don't expect to find a woman who has never been kissed. Why the fuck would you want that for?

Girls like oral sex, and so do guys. She isn't going to want to have sex every time, you know.

The only woman you would ever be with is a two bit hooker, because no woman would ever want her first time to be with someone who would probably squash them flat.

Sorry, but its true.

im dissappointed, because im bullied for my inherent characteristics and appearance (you are not White, you are fat etc.) as if only toned and White males have the right to choose a life partner

You have the right to choose your life partner, but don't expect to find a woman who has never been kissed. Why the fuck would you want that for?

Because i want her to submit her whole self only to me.

Girls like oral sex, and so do guys. She isn't going to want to have sex every time, you know.

i dont like oral sex. i dont understand why a Girl would like to suck on a cock?:confused:

i dont like oral sex. i dont understand why a Girl would like to suck on a cock?:confused:
Dude, respectfully, you're asking questions on a message board that can only be answered by going out and experiencing life....You're sounding as though you're looking for a relationship that is basically one dimensional, meaning, it's about what YOU want....Well, as a soon to be forty nine year old man, who has been very happily married for quite a few years, I can tell you that a one dimensional marriage/relationship will NEVER work.....There has to be give and take from both sides, in EVERY aspect of the relationship.....Until you realize that, you're just going to go through life alone, or end up being very hurt by somebody at some point.

I wish ya' luck....But, go out and live life.

Last edited:

Dude, respectfully, you're asking questions on a message board that can only be answered by going out and experiencing life....You're sounding as though you're looking for a relationship that is basically one dimensional, meaning, it's about what YOU want....Well, as a soon to be forty nine year old man, who has been very happily married for quite a few years, I can tell you that a one dimensional marriage/relationship will NEVER work.....There has to be give and take from both sides, in EVERY aspect of the relationship.....Until you realize that, you're just going to go through life alone, or end up being very hurt by somebody at some point.

I wish ya' luck....But, go out and live life.

Thank you, but I dont think I want a one dimensional relationship, and im not a guy who is always pushing his will in a relationship. Actually im a kinda guy who emphasis on the wishes of the woman. for me it is just Basic that i dont want a slut. well nowadays most women had experiences with at least 10 guys before they end married, and if it was only 10 they are kinda conservative. so it will be very difficult even if i end up with a woman who has experiences i wouldnt want her to tell me about her past Lovers, and i will always be hurt about it, because im a very jealous kind of guy.

Last edited:
Most women who are virgins, most men who are virgins are virgins for a reason. They do not have basic social skills and are awkward in relationships

You seem to fit the bill

Most women who are virgins, most men who are virgins are virgins for a reason. They do not have basic social skills and are awkward in relationships

You seem to fit the bill

when I have been 16years old i was ridicoled for being a virgin because most of my Peers already had sex at the Age of 14/15 and i was put under Group pressure to have sex that is why i had sex once so i could say im not a virgin because it is a shame to be a virgin in our Society. People attack me for my values on sexuality, and we dont really have a choice if we want to save for marriage or not, because all of us go through what i went through

You seem to fit the bill

when I have been 16years old i was ridicoled for being a virgin because most of my Peers already had sex at the Age of 14/15 and i was put under Group pressure to have sex that is why i had sex once so i could say im not a virgin because it is a shame to be a virgin in our Society. People attack me for my values on sexuality, and we dont really have a choice if we want to save for marriage or not, because all of us go through what i went through

You have a poor self image and a bizarre view of what you expect from a relationship. Just a hint....sex is a very small part of it

Being judgemental about relationships that occured before you met a woman is not a good way to start. Holding women to a standard that you, yourself do not meet is also not a good way to start.

Another hint.......don't treat sex like it is dirty

You seem to fit the bill

You have a poor self image and a bizarre view of what you expect from a relationship. Just a hint....sex is a very small part of it

Being judgemental about relationships that occured before you met a woman is not a good way to start. Holding women to a standard that you, yourself do not meet is also not a good way to start.

1.i agree that sex is only a small part of human relationships, yet you are a hypocrite like most People who will say that to disprove me. because clearly sex is very important part of our Society, and prove is what i went through when i have been bullied for being a virgin when i have been a Teenager at the Age of 16. if sex is truly unimportant then you wouldnt mind my opinion, because everyone would have a choice either pro or contra sex before marriage. but sex is clearly polarised in our Society (there is someone like me and then the majority of People who reject my views, there is no inbetween). and if sex is not that important does it means we should not care with whom we sleep, how often, where etc.? or it means sex is not important as in a woman shouldnt leave a guy if he is not a sex bomb, or a guy a woman if she is bad at giving head or doesnt want to do all the kinky stuff he wants. for me it is clearly the latter, but for the majority it is clearly the first.

2.i dont judge them by their past more like by their attitudes and characters and many sexual Encounters speak for no values and poor character, they dont know what romance is

3.i hold guys generally by other Standards then females

Last edited:
Thank you, but I dont think I want a one dimensional relationship, and im not a guy who is always pushing his will in a relationship. Actually im a kinda guy who emphasis on the wishes of the woman. for me it is just Basic that i dont want a slut. well nowadays most women had experiences with at least 10 guys before they end married, and if it was only 10 they are kinda conservative. so it will be very difficult even if i end up with a woman who has experiences i wouldnt want her to tell me about her past Lovers, and i will always be hurt about it, because im a very jealous kind of guy.

Jealousy will kill any relationship. Jealousy is not about love, but, fear and insecurity. There is nothing better than to have the person you love grow into and enjoy the relationship naturally, at their own rate and come to you freely . What you suggest has nothing to do with love, but, emotional hostage taking; that will never last the test of time and will be filled with anger, resentment and deception on both parties even for the most innocent interactions with those outside the relationship.

What you propose is a living hell.

1.i agree that sex is only a small part of human relationships, yet you are a hypocrite like most People who will say that to disprove me. because clearly sex is very important part of our Society, and prove is what i went through when i have been bullied for being a virgin when i have been a Teenager at the Age of 16. if sex is truly unimportant then you wouldnt mind my opinion, because everyone would have a choice either pro or contra sex before marriage. but sex is clearly polarised in our Society (there is someone like me and then the majority of People who reject my views, there is no inbetween). and if sex is not that important does it means we should not care with whom we sleep, how often, where etc.? or it means sex is not important as in a woman shouldnt leave a guy if he is not a sex bomb, or a guy a woman if she is bad at giving head or doesnt want to do all the kinky stuff he wants. for me it is clearly the latter, but for the majority it is clearly the first.

2.i dont judge them by their past more like by their attitudes and characters and many sexual Encounters speak for no values and poor character, they dont know what romance is

3.i hold guys generally by other Standards then females

Sex is part of a normal human relationship. What goes on between the sheets is between that couple. To some people, sex is just fun and not a sealing of a human bond forever. It is up to the individual how they execute their sexuality

You are obviously uptight about sex and are not going to change. You will have to find a woman of similar views who is willing to conform to your strict views on sex

You are obviously from a culture outside of the traditional American culture. I suggest you seek out women from your culture or one with similar beliefs on the role of women

Forum List

Back