virginity

The only woman you would ever be with is a two bit hooker, because no woman would ever want her first time to be with someone who would probably squash them flat.

Sorry, but its true.

Dude....

you have more insecurity issues living in your own damn skin then just about anyone here...

grow the fuck up.... get laid... and deal with the fact you are not white.

quiete the random and dumb comment.:confused:

its not random or dumb

you have been whining about his for over a year now.....

so.... go get laid... (if you can find anyone willing have sex with you cuz you seem pretty damn unfuckable.) grow the fuck up.... and you will never be white..

deal with it.

Last edited:
Dude....

you have more insecurity issues living in your own damn skin then just about anyone here...

grow the fuck up.... get laid... and deal with the fact you are not white.

its not random or dumb

so.... go get laid... (if you can find anyone willing have sex with you cuz you seem pretty damn unfuckable.) grow the fuck up.... and you will never be white..

deal with it.

Wait - this guy has an issue with black people and has some racist opinions, but he's mixed race himself?

WTF?:lol:

The only woman you would ever be with is a two bit hooker, because no woman would ever want her first time to be with someone who would probably squash them flat.

Sorry, but its true.

flattening them is the least of it....

do you really think he has any experience in the realm of lovemaking..... let along sex?

My guess is he wants a dumb virgin so she would have nothing to compare his prowess or lack there of with. That way he can tell her how good he is... what a lover he is... and its all HER fault she did not enjoy what he was doing. Or better yet... BLAME her for his lack of ...... knowing a damn thing.

Sorry, but its true.

im dissappointed, because im bullied for my inherent characteristics and appearance (you are not White, you are fat etc.) as if only toned and White males have the right to choose a life partner

its not random or dumb

deal with it.

Wait - this guy has an issue with black people and has some racist opinions, but he's mixed race himself?

he has been asking if he looks white.... if he IS white.... and he has had genetic testing to PROVE he is white..... he has been posting this drivel since he logged in.

funny shit huh?

Sorry, but its true.

im dissappointed, because im bullied for my inherent characteristics and appearance (you are not White, you are fat etc.) as if only toned and White males have the right to choose a life partner

no one is bullying you idiot...... we are telling you the truth.

DEAL WITH IT!

its not random or dumb

deal with it.

im mixed but not part black

its not random or dumb

deal with it.

he has been asking if he looks white.... if he IS white.... and he has had genetic testing to PROVE he is white..... he has been posting this drivel since he logged in.

funny shit huh?

your comment is quiete twisted, distorting what i really asked. and technically im caucasian (neither mongoloid nor negroid)

If OP would stop eating garbage and start working out he'd prolly be knee deep in wimmen. But I think he lacks a certain "intestinal fortitude" and maybe never faced any sort of challenge in his life. In other words, he's a Beta Male Loser and I'd bet a White Knight to boot.

That's why he's apparently only "friends" with girls.

OP, if send me a PM and I'll direct you to a site that'll straighten you out and get you into shape. Maybe even turn you into an Alpha Male.

how important is it to you?

id like to end up with a unkissed virgin, who never had any form of sexual physical contact to a other guy

Cool

I assume you have never been kissed and never had any sexual physical contact to another guy

the only woman you would ever be with is a two bit hooker, because no woman would ever want her first time to be with someone who would probably squash them flat.

Sorry, but its true.

im dissappointed, because im bullied for my inherent characteristics and appearance (you are not white, you are fat etc.) as if only toned and white males have the right to choose a life partner

huh?

id like to end up with a unkissed virgin, who never had any form of sexual physical contact to a other guy

It is more important that I prepare myself to meet the "right one". That means I get myself in shape emotionally, financially, physically, spiritually and otherwise. I am not concerned about finding a virgin rather finding the right one. Someone who will enhance my life, not, detract from it, someone who will allow me to enhance her life. Chemistry, rapport, companionship, sex , friendship, respect, trust are merely a few facets to a healthy relationship.

A virgin?????? Dude you need to get a grip on reality and understand that people have their own paths in this world and if we are lucky we will walk some of that path with a partner where we are side by side looking ahead rather than looking askance at each other .

Last edited:

I have a naughty sexy manwhore in my life so I would say it is very unimportant to me.

On your virgin quest, male or female?

Forum List

Back