virginity

Romantic? You have a set of standards by which this imaginary lover of your must adhere to what you offer is a business arrangement.

thats the Point i made, i dont see it as value for a Business Arrangement, it is just very unromantic to me if a woman is a "slut"

then i am sure you can negotiate to buy one.....

i dont want to buy a woman. i want a enlightened free human being, with her having her "own head" and who is strong. i dont like weak women. i think weak women are sluts and strong women save for marriage

thats the Point i made, i dont see it as value for a Business Arrangement, it is just very unromantic to me if a woman is a "slut"

i dont want to buy a woman. i want a enlightened free human being, with her having her "own head" and who is strong. i dont like weak women. i think weak women are sluts and strong women save for marriage

Do strong men save for marriage too?

He can have 72 virgins if he converts to Islam, and is martyred after a suicide bombing.:shock:

i would lay good money he is muslim

im not muslim. im Christian, but i dont care that much for Religion. it is just very unromantic to me if a woman is a slut, as unromantic as buying her like a "Thing". it is very romantic if im the first she sleeps with

Wow, so cons don't think one should be a virgin, but they don't believe in contraception or abortion. What a quandary.

no, i said women and guys are not same. but i think low of guys who are Playboys too. who have nothing in mind then sex, to me they are not Players but defilers

i got news for you...

now listen carefully

woman dont like weak man.....its a huge trun off..... and that is what you reek of.

no free, enlightened free strong woman....is never going to even look at you until you clean up your securities. Get yourself a good therapist and grow the hell up.

He can have 72 virgins if he converts to Islam, and is martyred after a suicide bombing.:shock:

i would lay good money he is muslim

im not muslim. im Christian, but i dont care that much for Religion. it is just very unromantic to me if a woman is a slut, as unromantic as buying her like a "Thing". it is very romantic if im the first she sleeps with

you are a slut

what makes you think she would want you since YOU are a slut?

no, i said women and guys are not same. but i think low of guys who are Playboys too. who have nothing in mind then sex, to me they are not Players but defilers

Too late to unring that bell IM. If men can have sex before marriage then women will too. What you consider a slut is up to you but to think men can play and women will wait with their hymens intact just to please a man with your crazy ass wish list is truly delusional.

Two virigins seeking each other out is fine. One sided virginity? Kind of lame.

IM, I am going to have a wet dream because of you. I will be in my bed and fall asleep thinking of this thread, start laughing and then pee in my pants. Thanks a lot.

IM, I am going to have a wet dream because of you. I will be in my bed and fall asleep thinking of this thread, start laughing and then pee in my pants. Thanks a lot.

Please dear God do not let me dream tonight!! I'm skeered!

Ha.........I just got neg repped for perpetuating what could be considered 'misinformation'.
It was a joke ya tool.
I forgot, its only permissible to joke about the Christian faith.(eyeroll)
In the spirit of the thread........go f*ck yourself.

lol, ill rep you next time, wasn't funny enough.

Ha.........I just got neg repped for perpetuating what could be considered 'misinformation'.
It was a joke ya tool.

lol...if it came with a comment... post it in the repository for neg rep to laugh at!

It was a joke ya tool.

It's late and I'm gonna turn in.
Just thought, why should he stop at one, if he could have 72.(winkie thingie here)

It was a joke ya tool.

It's late and I'm gonna turn in.
Just thought, why should he stop at one, if he could have 72.(winkie thingie here)

dont temp him.... it may be his only chance on getting one.

Too late to unring that bell IM. If men can have sex before marriage then women will too. What you consider a slut is up to you but to think men can play and women will wait with their hymens intact just to please a man with your crazy ass wish list is truly delusional.

Two virigins seeking each other out is fine. One sided virginity? Kind of lame.

it is not lame. women and men are not the same, they are not equal. i dont believe equality of genders, im patriachalist. but Kind of very relaxed patriachalist because i believe in lots of rights women should have like voting, driving a car, self determined life etc. but not when it Comes to sex. everyone needs to be aware the women and men are not in same position.

Forum List

Back