virginity

no, i said women and guys are not same. but i think low of guys who are Playboys too. who have nothing in mind then sex, to me they are not Players but defilers

Too late to unring that bell IM. If men can have sex before marriage then women will too. What you consider a slut is up to you but to think men can play and women will wait with their hymens intact just to please a man with your crazy ass wish list is truly delusional.

Two virigins seeking each other out is fine. One sided virginity? Kind of lame.

it is not lame. women and men are not the same, they are not equal. i dont believe equality of genders, im patriachalist. but Kind of very relaxed patriachalist because i believe in lots of rights women should have like voting, driving a car, self determined life etc. but not when it Comes to sex. everyone needs to be aware the women and men are not in same position.

:lmao:

He can have 72 virgins if he converts to Islam, and is martyred after a suicide bombing.:shock:

Ha.........I just got neg repped for perpetuating what could be considered 'misinformation'.
It was a joke ya tool.
I forgot, its only permissible to joke about the Christian faith.(eyeroll)
In the spirit of the thread........go f*ck yourself.

i dont want 72 virgins. i believe in monogamy. and i said before that im very romantic Person. i dont see why you dont get it, a woman who sucked cocks is of low value. and i dont see guys who fuck around as Players but as defilers. i said it already. and i had only once sex, i rejected to have more often.

He can have 72 virgins if he converts to Islam, and is martyred after a suicide bombing.:shock:

Ha.........I just got neg repped for perpetuating what could be considered 'misinformation'.
It was a joke ya tool.

i dont want 72 virgins. i believe in monogamy. and i said before that im very romantic Person. i dont see why you dont get it, a woman who sucked cocks is of low value. and i dont see guys who fuck around as Players but as defilers. i said it already. and i had only once sex, i rejected to have more often.
unless its your cock she is sucking right?

Too late to unring that bell IM. If men can have sex before marriage then women will too. What you consider a slut is up to you but to think men can play and women will wait with their hymens intact just to please a man with your crazy ass wish list is truly delusional.

Two virigins seeking each other out is fine. One sided virginity? Kind of lame.

it is not lame. women and men are not the same, they are not equal. i dont believe equality of genders, im patriachalist. but Kind of very relaxed patriachalist because i believe in lots of rights women should have like voting, driving a car, self determined life etc. but not when it Comes to sex. everyone needs to be aware the women and men are not in same position.

:lmao:

Buy the boy a copy of the Kama Sutra.

that is your Impression of me. but i see it completely different, i didnt whined or tried to prove myself White against all means. i asked for a bit of Feedback.

Instead you got blow back....What do you have to offer your virgin?

i dont see her virginity as a value to be dealt for something else like money or wealth. that would be quiete unromantic. im a romantic Soul and for me it is part of romance that she is a virgin. i offer her my love.
Sooooooooo, once you've popped it, and she's no longer a virgin, then what?

Let me tell ya' somethin' dude, i've had a couple o' virgins in my day, and it sucked. They were completely clueless....So, if you're thinking it's going to be some mind blowing experience, I've got some oceanfront property in Lancaster i'll sell ya' dirt cheep.

It was a joke ya tool.

im romantic so i dont believe in putting it in deep her throat or into her anus. i like more cuddling, looking deep into eyes, Feeling her heart beat and touching her Hands. and making babies.

Instead you got blow back....What do you have to offer your virgin?

i dont see her virginity as a value to be dealt for something else like money or wealth. that would be quiete unromantic. im a romantic Soul and for me it is part of romance that she is a virgin. i offer her my love.
Sooooooooo, once you've popped it, and she's no longer a virgin, then what?

Let me tell ya' somethin' dude, i've had a couple o' virgins in my day, and it sucked. They were completely clueless....So, if you're thinking it's going to be some mind blowing experience, I've got some oceanfront property in Lancaster i'll sell ya' dirt cheep.

for me sex is not that important. by now i live 30 years without it and im fine. for me other values Count then mind blowing sex experiences. i dont want a virgin because i think it will be better sex but because of a romantic value it has for me.

I'm sure she must be younger, barefoot and pregnant (by him of course, and on the first time!)

younger is good, and having a Baby is a wonderful gift. well being barefoot and virgin is better then being in shoes but having sucked tons of BBC. the cover doesnt make the gift but what is inside.

im romantic so i dont believe in putting it in deep her throat or into her anus. i like more cuddling, looking deep into eyes, Feeling her heart beat and touching her Hands. and making babies.
Ok, so, lets say you've popped it, and a while down the road things are going great, you're all in love, and one night she's all hot and bothered and says, ""Ok big boy, I want you to ram it up my ass 'til i'm raw.....bash my head against the headboard, stud"......What are you gonna do?

Two comments for you to ponder, IM:

1) You don't seem to be any too comfortable with or fond of yourself: it's easier to find love if you love yourself.

2) When you are more concerned about what *she* wants than what you want - that's love.

Ok, so, lets say you've popped it, and a while down the road things are going great, you're all in love, and one night she's all hot and bothered and says, ""Ok big boy, I want you to ram it up my ass 'til i'm raw.....bash my head against the headboard, stud"......What are you gonna do?

if she is into anal sex i wouldnt marry her in first place. im not going to put my penis into her ass.

Forum List

Back