virginity

it was not whining, it was a normal question.

:lmao:

no.... its a prick ass hole question they way your are presenting it.

My guess is you want her thin and beautiful too....right.?

yes i want her thin and beautiful

Hold on there sugar plum. Let me get my "Make a Wish" order form.

Okay, let's see. One unkissed virgin. Thin. Beautiful. I might have missed it but did you mention wanting a certain color or shade? Oh and that was a female, right?

grey slacks and a blue shirt.... last i looked my KKK helmets were being pressed into service as pastry bags. :tongue:

if you are not racist or nazi i dont see why it would make a difference for you if im White or not. it is not matter of this Topic. do you think only White Guys are allowed to have virgins as wifes?

jesus....it does not make any difference to me

But it IS an issue for you. Your incessant whining to prove yourself white is a HUGE problem for you.

that is your Impression of me. but i see it completely different, i didnt whined or tried to prove myself White against all means. i asked for a bit of Feedback.

no.... its a prick ass hole question they way your are presenting it.

My guess is you want her thin and beautiful too....right.?

Okay, let's see. One unkissed virgin. Thin. Beautiful. I might have missed it but did you mention wanting a certain color or shade? Oh and that was a female, right?

yes a female. i dont care what race, but im most attracted to women who look like katy perry.

if you are not racist or nazi i dont see why it would make a difference for you if im White or not. it is not matter of this Topic. do you think only White Guys are allowed to have virgins as wifes?

But it IS an issue for you. Your incessant whining to prove yourself white is a HUGE problem for you.

that is your Impression of me. but i see it completely different, i didnt whined or tried to prove myself White against all means. i asked for a bit of Feedback.

Instead you got blow back....What do you have to offer your virgin?

you asked if you looked white....

you asked if you were white

when you were told NO

you went on for days proving your whiteness......

get a grip man... the only person who cares about it is you. Get the hell over being ashamed about who you are.

yes a female. i dont care what race, but im most attracted to women who look like katy perry.

and you think woman are attracted to pussys who look like you?

Ok love, the order has been placed. Just wait over there and someone will call you when we can fulfill your desires.

i dont see her virginity as a value to be dealt for something else like money or wealth. that would be quiete unromantic. im a romantic Soul and for me it is part of romance that she is a virgin. i offer her my love.

a limp dick and sweaty palms?

best-video-moment-katy-perry-last-friday-night-tgif.jpg
<<<<< Katy Perry Last Friday Night

Connery you are killing me. First the pussy on the pole and now this!

Someone check this dude's ID.

when you were told NO

get a grip man... the only person who cares about it is you. Get the hell over being ashamed about who you are.

lol. everyone can read my thread in race Relations/racism and see it was not like that. im a universal Moralist not a racist. so i wouldnt care if someone is White or not, but it is important to you to prove that im not.

i dont see her virginity as a value to be dealt for something else like money or wealth. that would be quiete unromantic. im a romantic Soul and for me it is part of romance that she is a virgin. i offer her my love.
Romantic? You have a set of standards by which this imaginary lover of your must adhere to what you offer is a business arrangement.

when you were told NO

lol. everyone can read my thread in race Relations/racism and see it was not like that. im a universal Moralist not a racist. so i wouldnt care if someone is White or not, but it is important to you to prove that im not.

:lol:

see... you are still trying to say that you are....... again the only one who cares is you.

Romantic? You have a set of standards by which this imaginary lover of your must adhere to what you offer is a business arrangement.

thats the Point i made, i dont see it as value for a Business Arrangement, it is just very unromantic to me if a woman is a "slut"

when you were told NO

:lol:

see... you are still trying to say that you are....... again the only one who cares is you.

for what i care you could call me african-american if you like. i really dont care.

thats the Point i made, i dont see it as value for a Business Arrangement, it is just very unromantic to me if a woman is a "slut"

Lady in the parlor
Chef in the kitchen
Slut in the bedroom.

Mix them up if you like.

then i am sure you can negotiate to buy one.....

Forum List

Back