virginity

your comment is quiete twisted, distorting what i really asked. and technically im caucasian (neither mongoloid nor negroid)

nothing to distort....

you are pathetic

SEE.... technically Caucasian....:lmao: DUDE..... get over it....YOU ARE NOT WHITE!

and unless you buy some muslim girl from her parents..... what virgin in her right mind is going to want an insecure idiot like you?

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Europaeid_types.jpg

Im a mix between the 8.Afghan Type (my mum) and 4.Alpin Type (my Dad)

The Gypsies, who are believed to have left their home in the lower Indus Valley about the turn of the present millennium, and who arrived in Europe some four centuries later, belong, when comparatively unmixed, to a dark-skinned, small-bodied racial type of general Mediterranean appearance which is common in India.
FIG.. 1 (2 views, photo V.. Lebzelter, from "Anthropologische Untersuchungen an serbischen Ziguenern," MAGW, vol. 52, 1922). A nomadic Serbian Gypsy, appar- entJy relatively pure, who shows the characteristic Gypsy combination of straight jet black hair, black eyes, and dark skin; in connection with Mediterranean facial features.

FIG. 2 (2 views).. An English Gypsy of the Cooper family, whose ancestors moved to New England a century ago. Although some of the Coopers and Stanleys are blue- eyed and show other signs of non-Gypsy mixture, this individual possesses a sallow brownish skin, straight, coarse, shiny black hair, and dark brown eyes. He is appar- ently a relatively pure representative of the Gypsy prototype

FIG.3 (2 views). Of much greater antiquity outside of India is a dark-skinned, black- eyed, and straight-haired Mediterranean type which appears with some frequency in southern Iraq and along the coasts of the Persian Gulf. This young sailor from Kuwait will serve as an example. The origin and affiliations of this type have not as yet been fully explained.

FIG. 4 (2 views). In southern Arabia, south of the Ruba' el Khali desert, the popula- tions consist of a Mediterranean upper stratum overlaid upon a non-white racial group whose affinities are with the Vedda of Ceylon, and the curly-haired aboriginal tribes of southern India; more remotely, it possesses strong connections with the aborigines of Australia.. The individual shown in

FIG. 4 is an extreme example of this Veddoid pro- totype. Note the great prognathism, the ringlet hair form, the extreme nasion depres- sion, and the general form of the nose and lips. Except for his light unexposed skin color, this individual, who is quite brown where exposed, could pass for an Australian aborigine.

FIG. 5 (2 views). A coarse type of Hadhramauti, who represents a mixture between the Veddoid element shown above and the Mediterranean race; or who might be called a less extreme example of the former.

FIG. 6 (2 views, photo Wm. M. Shanklin). A coarse, dark-skinned type of Ruwalla Bedawi. Among the North Arabian Bedawin, besides the more delicately formed Medi- terranean types already observed, occur individuals who seem to show relationships with the Veddoid element on the other side of the desert, and perhaps also with the deeply pigmented element of southern Iraq, as exemplified by FIG. 3. Tribes and populations possessing these racial elements do not possess the normal 25 per cent of incipi- ent blondism characteristic of most Mediterranean groups.

Coon%20Plate%2019.jpg

Face Plates: Races, Sub-Races and Ethnicities of Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, etc., Carleton Stevens Coon

Upon seeing me People would probably not think im White in popular Opinion. But who cares? Is that important for my thread?

as i said.... YOU care that you are not.... white.

you are so damn pathetic and insecure in your own skin.... its laughable.

your comment is quiete twisted, distorting what i really asked. and technically im caucasian (neither mongoloid nor negroid)

nothing to distort....

you are pathetic

SEE.... technically Caucasian....:lmao: DUDE..... get over it....YOU ARE NOT WHITE!

and unless you buy some muslim girl from her parents..... what virgin in her right mind is going to want an insecure idiot like you?

Europaeid_types.jpg

The Gypsies, who are believed to have left their home in the lower Indus Valley about the turn of the present millennium, and who arrived in Europe some four centuries later, belong, when comparatively unmixed, to a dark-skinned, small-bodied racial type of general Mediterranean appearance which is common in India.
FIG.. 1 (2 views, photo V.. Lebzelter, from "Anthropologische Untersuchungen an serbischen Ziguenern," MAGW, vol. 52, 1922). A nomadic Serbian Gypsy, appar- entJy relatively pure, who shows the characteristic Gypsy combination of straight jet black hair, black eyes, and dark skin; in connection with Mediterranean facial features.

FIG. 2 (2 views).. An English Gypsy of the Cooper family, whose ancestors moved to New England a century ago. Although some of the Coopers and Stanleys are blue- eyed and show other signs of non-Gypsy mixture, this individual possesses a sallow brownish skin, straight, coarse, shiny black hair, and dark brown eyes. He is appar- ently a relatively pure representative of the Gypsy prototype

FIG.3 (2 views). Of much greater antiquity outside of India is a dark-skinned, black- eyed, and straight-haired Mediterranean type which appears with some frequency in southern Iraq and along the coasts of the Persian Gulf. This young sailor from Kuwait will serve as an example. The origin and affiliations of this type have not as yet been fully explained.

FIG. 4 (2 views). In southern Arabia, south of the Ruba' el Khali desert, the popula- tions consist of a Mediterranean upper stratum overlaid upon a non-white racial group whose affinities are with the Vedda of Ceylon, and the curly-haired aboriginal tribes of southern India; more remotely, it possesses strong connections with the aborigines of Australia.. The individual shown in

FIG. 4 is an extreme example of this Veddoid pro- totype. Note the great prognathism, the ringlet hair form, the extreme nasion depres- sion, and the general form of the nose and lips. Except for his light unexposed skin color, this individual, who is quite brown where exposed, could pass for an Australian aborigine.

FIG. 5 (2 views). A coarse type of Hadhramauti, who represents a mixture between the Veddoid element shown above and the Mediterranean race; or who might be called a less extreme example of the former.

FIG. 6 (2 views, photo Wm. M. Shanklin). A coarse, dark-skinned type of Ruwalla Bedawi. Among the North Arabian Bedawin, besides the more delicately formed Medi- terranean types already observed, occur individuals who seem to show relationships with the Veddoid element on the other side of the desert, and perhaps also with the deeply pigmented element of southern Iraq, as exemplified by FIG. 3. Tribes and populations possessing these racial elements do not possess the normal 25 per cent of incipi- ent blondism characteristic of most Mediterranean groups.

Coon%20Plate%2019.jpg

Face Plates: Races, Sub-Races and Ethnicities of Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, etc., Carleton Stevens Coon

Upon seeing me People would probably not think im White in popular Opinion. But who cares? Is that important for my thread?

the dude in the lower left corner looks a little like mick jagger...

nothing to distort....

you are pathetic

Europaeid_types.jpg

Coon%20Plate%2019.jpg

the dude in the lower left corner looks a little like mick jagger...

Only FIG 1 and FIG 2 are of my ethnicity. The others are from Arabia

Your skin color isn't going to get your girls, build confidence and be who you are, to go with the common approach. I could be in relationships but I avoid them. But it's an easy thing to do. Don't stress yourself and set goals for yourself and do them.

nothing to distort....

you are pathetic

Europaeid_types.jpg

Coon%20Plate%2019.jpg

as i said.... YOU care that you are not.... white.

you are so damn pathetic and insecure in your own skin.... its laughable.

You are dumb. If im White or not has nothing to do with my Thread. But if you want im "White" by Racial Classification

IM, do you like yourself? Why do you seemingly zero in so intently on your race?

Your skin color isn't going to get your girls, build confidence and be who you are, to go with the common approach. I could be in relationships but I avoid them. But it's an easy thing to do. Don't stress yourself and set goals for yourself and do them.

bingo!! His skin color makes no difference..... but it does to HIM. He has been trying to prove his "whiteness" since his first appearance here. The only person who cares is him.

and arent you getting it...

the man...is a pussy! He has ZERO confidence. He exudes nothing masculine.

How hard is it to have sex? Please, if monkeys can do it then I'm sure he can as well and there are plenty of women out there who would do it with anyone for a few dollars here or there.

my guess.... is he will last about as long and have about as much fineness as a monkey. Ever seen them have sex?

No but it cannot be any worse that feeding the chickens.

Max-feeding-chickens1950.jpg
....a little innovation goes a long way or short way depends on the man and the circumstances.

It can't be any worse, eh?

Wanna bet?

$monkey pees.jpg

bingo!! His skin color makes no difference..... but it does to HIM. He has been trying to prove his "whiteness" since his first appearance here. The only person who cares is him.

and arent you getting it...

the man...is a pussy! He has ZERO confidence. He exudes nothing masculine.

True ....and lol I meant to say don't go with the common approach, everyone is different and every girl is different in their taste.

Forum List

Back