virginity

how important is it to you?

id like to end up with a unkissed virgin, who never had any form of sexual physical contact to a other guy

It is more important that I prepare myself to meet the "right one". That means I get myself in shape emotionally, financially, physically, spiritually and otherwise. I am not concerned about finding a virgin rather finding the right one. Someone who will enhance my life, not, detract from it, someone who will allow me to enhance her life. Chemistry, rapport, companionship, sex , friendship, respect, trust are merely a few facets to a healthy relationship.

A virgin?????? Dude you need to get a grip on reality and understand that people have their own paths in this world and if we are lucky we will walk some of that path with a partner where we are side by side looking ahead rather than looking at each other askance.

Dad, thanks for the always wise words.:eusa_angel: Pay no mind to my last post.

Wait - this guy has an issue with black people and has some racist opinions, but he's mixed race himself?

WTF?:lol:

he has been asking if he looks white.... if he IS white.... and he has had genetic testing to PROVE he is white..... he has been posting this drivel since he logged in.

funny shit huh?

your comment is quiete twisted, distorting what i really asked. and technically im caucasian (neither mongoloid nor negroid)

nothing to distort....

you are pathetic

SEE.... technically Caucasian....:lmao: DUDE..... get over it....YOU ARE NOT WHITE!

and unless you buy some muslim girl from her parents..... what virgin in her right mind is going to want an insecure idiot like you?

You're not going to find many here in America, it's a secular lifestyle. As for me, it's important but it's not like you really can tell if they really are virgins. And I'm getting married outside of this country, or at least I plan to. As for now, I could have been relationships and I know people in relationships, they don't all work out too well. Ever since I was a kid though I was raised not to date girls, etc. I used to go to a private religious school. Most people grew out of it, but for me I always kept that personal restriction on me. To me, I don't see pre marital sex as something great, it's normal to many people here and I could care less about it. Everyone can get in relationships so don't take any hard feelings from any other posters.

I found you someone .....

The+40-Year-Old+Virgin+itunes.jpg

id like to end up with a unkissed virgin, who never had any form of sexual physical contact to a other guy

You have to understand that society now dictates that you date around (sleep with) a minimum of 50 men or women before getting married.....so you can then divorce latter on. :badgrin:

In fact, I knew a girl once who said she wanted to lose her virginity to a guy twice her age. I advised her not to do it, but she had her mind up. She then was given the gift that keeps on giving, herpes. They broke up a few months later.

Last edited:

You have to understand that society now dictates that you date around (sleep with) a minimum of 50 men or women before getting married.....so you can then divorce latter on. :badgrin:

In fact, I knew a girl once who said she wanted to lose her virginity to a guy twice her age. I advised her not to do it, but she had her mind up. She then was given the gift that keeps on giving, herpes. They broke up a few months later.

really?

what did you do, grow up in reno?

good luck with that.

i hope you hold yourself to the same standard that you would hold a woman to...

i doubt it though

do you have ANY doubt that he is not a virgin?

the closest thing he has come to a pussy was at birth and the closest thing to a sexual relationship is with his hand.

good luck with that.

i doubt it though

Leave the guy alone. Is he saying that sex outside of marriage should be outlawed? No, it's just his personal choice. What the hell do you care? Does it bother you? Obviously it does. What I do know is that if he finds someone like that he won't have to worry about STD's or his wife not being able to have children because of STD's like a few women I've talked to. In fact, I've read studies that show that the more you sleep around, the more likely you are to divorce. It makes sense.

good luck with that.

i doubt it though

the closest thing he has come to a pussy was at birth and the closest thing to a sexual relationship is with his hand.

Dude is a virgin, unless five fingered Mary counts.

good luck with that.

i doubt it though

How hard is it to have sex? Please, if monkeys can do it then I'm sure he can as well and there are plenty of women out there who would do it with anyone for a few dollars here or there.

good luck with that.

i doubt it though

Leave the guy alone. Is he saying that sex outside of marriage should be outlawed? No, it's just his personal choice. What the hell do you care? Does it bother you? Obviously it does. What I do know is that if he finds someone like that he won't have to worry about STD's or his wife not being able to have children because of STD's like a few women I've talked to. In fact, I've read studies that show that the more you sleep around, the more likely you are to divorce. It makes sense.

and what about the virgin girl..... did you ever think that SHE may have to worry about STD's from him?

good luck with that.

i doubt it though

How hard is it to have sex? Please, if monkeys can do it then I'm sure he can as well and there are plenty of women out there who would do it with anyone for a few dollars here or there.

my guess.... is he will last about as long and have about as much fineness as a monkey. Ever seen them have sex?

IM is a Morman?

Maybe he is? In fact, the Romans used to distinguish an early Christian as someone who did not sleep around. They found it to be very odd and bizzare.

Today, not so much. Now there is precious little that distinguishes them from the rest of the world.

my guess.... is he will last about as long and have about as much fineness as a monkey. Ever seen them have sex?

Let's just say, never take your kids to see the monkeys at the zoo. They are the most unholiest of creatures.....unless you want the dreaded question kids will always ask 100% of the time.

he has been asking if he looks white.... if he IS white.... and he has had genetic testing to PROVE he is white..... he has been posting this drivel since he logged in.

funny shit huh?

your comment is quiete twisted, distorting what i really asked. and technically im caucasian (neither mongoloid nor negroid)

nothing to distort....

you are pathetic

SEE.... technically Caucasian....:lmao: DUDE..... get over it....YOU ARE NOT WHITE!

and unless you buy some muslim girl from her parents..... what virgin in her right mind is going to want an insecure idiot like you?

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Europaeid_types.jpg

Im a mix between the 8.Afghan Type (my mum) and 4.Alpin Type (my Dad)

The Gypsies, who are believed to have left their home in the lower Indus Valley about the turn of the present millennium, and who arrived in Europe some four centuries later, belong, when comparatively unmixed, to a dark-skinned, small-bodied racial type of general Mediterranean appearance which is common in India.
FIG.. 1 (2 views, photo V.. Lebzelter, from "Anthropologische Untersuchungen an serbischen Ziguenern," MAGW, vol. 52, 1922). A nomadic Serbian Gypsy, appar- entJy relatively pure, who shows the characteristic Gypsy combination of straight jet black hair, black eyes, and dark skin; in connection with Mediterranean facial features.

FIG. 2 (2 views).. An English Gypsy of the Cooper family, whose ancestors moved to New England a century ago. Although some of the Coopers and Stanleys are blue- eyed and show other signs of non-Gypsy mixture, this individual possesses a sallow brownish skin, straight, coarse, shiny black hair, and dark brown eyes. He is appar- ently a relatively pure representative of the Gypsy prototype

FIG.3 (2 views). Of much greater antiquity outside of India is a dark-skinned, black- eyed, and straight-haired Mediterranean type which appears with some frequency in southern Iraq and along the coasts of the Persian Gulf. This young sailor from Kuwait will serve as an example. The origin and affiliations of this type have not as yet been fully explained.

FIG. 4 (2 views). In southern Arabia, south of the Ruba' el Khali desert, the popula- tions consist of a Mediterranean upper stratum overlaid upon a non-white racial group whose affinities are with the Vedda of Ceylon, and the curly-haired aboriginal tribes of southern India; more remotely, it possesses strong connections with the aborigines of Australia.. The individual shown in

FIG. 4 is an extreme example of this Veddoid pro- totype. Note the great prognathism, the ringlet hair form, the extreme nasion depres- sion, and the general form of the nose and lips. Except for his light unexposed skin color, this individual, who is quite brown where exposed, could pass for an Australian aborigine.

FIG. 5 (2 views). A coarse type of Hadhramauti, who represents a mixture between the Veddoid element shown above and the Mediterranean race; or who might be called a less extreme example of the former.

FIG. 6 (2 views, photo Wm. M. Shanklin). A coarse, dark-skinned type of Ruwalla Bedawi. Among the North Arabian Bedawin, besides the more delicately formed Medi- terranean types already observed, occur individuals who seem to show relationships with the Veddoid element on the other side of the desert, and perhaps also with the deeply pigmented element of southern Iraq, as exemplified by FIG. 3. Tribes and populations possessing these racial elements do not possess the normal 25 per cent of incipi- ent blondism characteristic of most Mediterranean groups.

Coon%20Plate%2019.jpg

Face Plates: Races, Sub-Races and Ethnicities of Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, etc., Carleton Stevens Coon

Upon seeing me People would probably not think im White in popular Opinion. But who cares? Is that important for my thread?

Last edited:

No but it cannot be any worse that feeding the chickens.

Max-feeding-chickens1950.jpg
....a little innovation goes a long way or short way depends on the man and the circumstances.

Last edited:

good luck with that.

i doubt it though

oh jeeze shut up...

grown ups learn about SAFE SEX... poof... no STD's. amazing how that works.

he is not saying HE IS SAVING HIMSELF... he's one of those losers who thinks women should be "pure".

puleeze...

Forum List

Back