virginity

You are dumb. If im White or not has nothing to do with my Thread. But if you want im "White" by Racial Classification

the only person making it about you being NOT white....is you.

i am saying you are a pathetic pussy..... and to grow the hell up.

You are dumb. If im White or not has nothing to do with my Thread. But if you want im "White" by Racial Classification

you started calling me names and said im not White. just because i want a virgin.

so then i guess you dont deserve to have a virgin.... since you are IMPURE and a slut yourself.

i think it is not that important for guys to be virgin, guys and Girls are not equal

Are girls better than guys?

Not better or worse just different. It is common sense. If a Guy says to you "I fuck your sister" you will feel insulted but if a Girl says "I fuck your brother" you will just laugh. Girls and Guys are different.

you started calling me names and said im not White. just because i want a virgin.

thats right...

its called.... i am mocking you.

you are worthless as a man..... are you sure you are not gay?

she insults me that im not White? is she in the KKK?

Who Syrenn? :eek:

Let me check?

Whatcha wearing Sy?:tongue:

grey slacks and a blue shirt.... last i looked my KKK helmets were being pressed into service as pastry bags. :tongue:

if you are not racist or nazi i dont see why it would make a difference for you if im White or not. it is not matter of this Topic. do you think only White Guys are allowed to have virgins as wifes?

Who Syrenn? :eek:

Let me check?

Whatcha wearing Sy?:tongue:

grey slacks and a blue shirt.... last i looked my KKK helmets were being pressed into service as pastry bags. :tongue:

if you are not racist or nazi i dont see why it would make a difference for you if im White or not. it is not matter of this Topic. do you think only White Guys are allowed to have virgins as wifes?

jesus....it does not make any difference to me

But it IS an issue for you. Your incessant whining to prove yourself white is a HUGE problem for you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back