Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

sure it is, it was a bribery payment to sleepy joe. we all know it. where you been?

How do you know?
I do! See when someone don't want you to look into their business, it usually means there is something they're hiding. so, i know biden made money from Burisma, and I know that hunter doesn't know Ukraine's language, nor did he visit the country. So I can deduce that money was paid for no work and that the prosecutor was fired ahead of those payments. every paycheck received by the biden's is evidence of a crime.

I wonder if you apply the same standard to Trump who has been going to great lengths to prevent people from looking into his business.

In any event, how do you know Hunter did no work?
you haven't tied anything to trump. See i can tie the prosecutor to the biden's. The prosecutor said it was so. you have nothing showing anything on trump. zip, nadda. nothing. but hey, knock your socks off looking for that nothing burger. I know, that biden got a payoff. again, if you don't believe me, investigate it.
Trump doesn’t want anyone looking at his business. Apparently that means there’s something wrong there.

Shokin is so corrupt he isn’t allowed to get a VISA to visit the US. I think allegations have to be credible for them to be sufficient to launch an investigation. Shokin is not deemed credible.
The lawyer that said she had dirt on Clinton was only admitted into the US because Obama let her in.

Shokin is/was the corrupt one, and you RWI will even support a corrupt Ukrainian.
Do you have any sort of evidence that Shokin was corrupt? He's certainly never been charged with corruption, let alone convicted.

Biden's "solid guy" Lutsenko that he had installed in the PGO was convicted of corruption. In fact he has fled the country and is currently wanted on more corruption charges.

The facts don't jibe with your narrative.

Your questions fail to demonstrate Biden sold access to the president.

Thanks for tryin'. Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif
And how does "look into this" prove he was after Biden for political gain vs standard investigation?
Two things are most telling to me.
1. He went through Giuliani and not through the DoJ. These were matters of US law, and to go through a private lawyer and close confidant rather than a legitimate investigative body would only make sense in the context of a personal request.

2. There was a demand to make the investigation public. As we know from the Crossfire Hurricane, investigations are not made public. There’s only one reason it would be important for the investigation to be made public and that’s to harm Biden.
The DOJ was already investigating. derp.

Really? Got a link?

Here’s the DoJ spokeswoman saying that Trump never contacted the AG about the matter.

Justice Department: Trump never asked Barr to talk to Ukraine

Here’s the new prosecutor general who says they’ve never been contacted by DoJ about this matter.

Ukraine’s prosecutor general : Barr didn’t ask for a joint investigation into the Bidens
US Attorney John Durham looking into Ukrainian involvement in 2016 election

Dude, still overwhelming you with facts and you keep striking out.
I don’t know if you noticed but this link doesn’t actually say what you want me to believe.

“A Department of Justice team led by U.S. Attorney John Durham is separately exploring the extent to which a number of countries, including Ukraine, played a role in the counterintelligence investigation directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 election,” DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said Wednesday. “While the Attorney General has yet to contact Ukraine in connection with this investigation, certain Ukrainians who are not members of the government have volunteered information to Mr. Durham, which he is evaluating.”

There’s no mention of Biden, Burisma, bribery or extortion. Durham is looking at the counterintelligence investigation which has zero to do with Biden.

In his own words.

Moron, this guy's word is worth fuck all.

What did you expect him to say? "Yep, I was corrupt and Joe did the right thing by making Ukranian Congress remove me"? :rolleyes:

He's the key witness in all this. So because the commies say don't believe him, nobody should look into it?

Of course, he's lying.
Of course, Hunter was the best man for the job.
Of course, given his lack of experience, Burisma wasn't expecting anything in return.
Of course, we now have Burisma emails from the State department dropping Hunter's name to arrange a meeting.
Of course, out of nowhere this bogus impeachment thing goes into full swing.

All coincidence, correct?

How do you know?
I do! See when someone don't want you to look into their business, it usually means there is something they're hiding. so, i know biden made money from Burisma, and I know that hunter doesn't know Ukraine's language, nor did he visit the country. So I can deduce that money was paid for no work and that the prosecutor was fired ahead of those payments. every paycheck received by the biden's is evidence of a crime.

I wonder if you apply the same standard to Trump who has been going to great lengths to prevent people from looking into his business.

you haven't tied anything to trump. See i can tie the prosecutor to the biden's. The prosecutor said it was so. you have nothing showing anything on trump. zip, nadda. nothing. but hey, knock your socks off looking for that nothing burger. I know, that biden got a payoff. again, if you don't believe me, investigate it.
Trump doesn’t want anyone looking at his business. Apparently that means there’s something wrong there.

Shokin is so corrupt he isn’t allowed to get a VISA to visit the US. I think allegations have to be credible for them to be sufficient to launch an investigation. Shokin is not deemed credible.
The lawyer that said she had dirt on Clinton was only admitted into the US because Obama let her in.
Sorry, but I have no idea who you’re talking about.

And how does "look into this" prove he was after Biden for political gain vs standard investigation?
1. He went through Giuliani and not through the DoJ. These were matters of US law, and to go through a private lawyer and close confidant rather than a legitimate investigative body would only make sense in the context of a personal request.

2. There was a demand to make the investigation public. As we know from the Crossfire Hurricane, investigations are not made public. There’s only one reason it would be important for the investigation to be made public and that’s to harm Biden.

Really? Got a link?

Here’s the DoJ spokeswoman saying that Trump never contacted the AG about the matter.

Here’s the new prosecutor general who says they’ve never been contacted by DoJ about this matter.

Ukraine’s prosecutor general : Barr didn’t ask for a joint investigation into the Bidens

I don’t know if you noticed but this link doesn’t actually say what you want me to believe.

“A Department of Justice team led by U.S. Attorney John Durham is separately exploring the extent to which a number of countries, including Ukraine, played a role in the counterintelligence investigation directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 election,” DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said Wednesday. “While the Attorney General has yet to contact Ukraine in connection with this investigation, certain Ukrainians who are not members of the government have volunteered information to Mr. Durham, which he is evaluating.”

There’s no mention of Biden, Burisma, bribery or extortion. Durham is looking at the counterintelligence investigation which has zero to do with Biden.
I never said it did. I never said what it was about. I knew the DOJ was looking into Ukraine. I proved it. Facts baby, just the facts.

Sorry, but I have no idea who you’re talking about.
now that's fking funny. you don't know who he's talking about. hahahahahahhahaaha hly fking shit, the dick is really a dick for life.

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

Did you know that Nixon can be quoted saying that he isn’t a crook?! How then is it possible that he was pursued for impeachment. Same for Clinton, who said he did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Did they have solid evidence about both?...but none on Trump...simply the subversives in a panic as they know Trumps policies are all winners and they have...Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser " Biden.....ROTFLMFAO......SNIFF...SNIFF...I LOVE THE SMELL OF LITTLE GIRLS HAIR!!!
what are you talking about?

of course there was solid evidence against Clinton and Nixon. And Of course there is no evidence showing criminal activity with Biden. But let’s ride the word of the fired corrupt prosecutor. Bravo

sure it is, it was a bribery payment to sleepy joe. we all know it. where you been?

How do you know?

He was denied a visa because Yovanovich denied it.

Obviously the Democrats don't want Shokin to testify. They likely want to keep him in Ukraine for a 2nd assassination attempt.

Well hell, you are stupid but no one believes you anyway!

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

a) A good guy fighting for the best interests of Ukraine and its allies?
b) A corrupt prosecutor that wasn't doing his job to fight corruption in Ukraine, thus helping Putin?
c) I'm sure you have some OTHER, so explain.

I DARE you to answer and not deflect.

Do you know how stupid you people sound believing this BS? You really expect us to believe that Joe had Shokin fired because he wasn't doing enough to investigate the company his son was working for?

BTW, I have a bridge for sale dirt cheap if you're in the market for one.

Really? Got a link?

I never said it did. I never said what it was about. I knew the DOJ was looking into Ukraine. I proved it. Facts baby, just the facts.
Oh good lord. Did you not understand what you were responding to when you chimed in? It was about Biden. Please try to keep up.

How do you know?

Obviously the Democrats don't want Shokin to testify.
well trump can let him in. just like obammy did with the russian lawyer. the one colfax doesn't know anything about. hahahhahahahahahahaha

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

b) A corrupt prosecutor that wasn't doing his job to fight corruption in Ukraine, thus helping Putin?

Do you know how stupid you people sound believing this BS? You really expect us to believe that Joe had Shokin fired because he wasn't doing enough to investigate the company his son was working for?

That was one of the reasons, but far from the foremost. We have State Dept officials testifying as to why they recommended Shokin be fired.

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

If you can do me a favor, post the link to that in your OP. I would like to keep that interview in my folder.

Really? Got a link?

Oh good lord. Did you not understand what you were responding to when you chimed in? It was about Biden. Please try to keep up.
no it wasn't, dude, you're fking so lost you probably don't know your own name right now.

BTW, it was about Giuliani.

How do you know?

Obviously the Democrats don't want Shokin to testify. They likely want to keep him in Ukraine for a 2nd assassination attempt.

Giuliani took his request for Shokin’s visa straight to the White House. It was still denied. Sorry, you’re going to have to find a different scapegoat.

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

That was one of the reasons, but far from the foremost. We have State Dept officials testifying as to why they recommended Shokin be fired.

Don't you think that's irrelevant at this point? They key witness just spilled the beans on the Biden's. He was never charged with anything, claims he has documentation of what he's talking about. So we should just ignore it?

Really? Got a link?

no it wasn't, dude, you're fking so lost you probably don't know your own name right now.

It was. Here’s a refresher.

Of course the liar lied. He said, “you’re selling access to the president just like Trump is.” Biden never did that.

and there you are spewing that BS out at the SAME TIME you are vehemently opposed to INVESTIGATING the following

1. WHY did Burisma hire Hunter Biden?
2. WHAT "value" did Hunter provide Burisma?
3. DID Hunter ever attend ONE SINGLE BOARD MEETING? = NO
4. WHY was Hunter paid all that money for NOTHING?

thumbsup.gif

Of course the liar lied. He said, “you’re selling access to the president just like Trump is.” Biden never did that.

and there you are spewing that BS out at the SAME TIME you are vehemently opposed to INVESTIGATING the following

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

So you see, you responded to me discussing why it was suspect that Trump’s request was for personal gain.

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

Nothing but vague unsubstantiated accusations that Shokin was corrupt. We know for a fact that Lutsenko is corrupt.

Biden wanted the good PG out and would not release the money until the day after the corrupt PG was installed. The timeline proves it.

March 22, 2016: Biden speaks on phone with Poroshenko.
Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine | U.S. Embassy in Ukraine
March 29, 2016: Verkhovna Rada formally dismisses Shokin.
March 31, 2016: Biden meets with Poroshenko in Washington DC at the 4th Nuclear Security Summit.
"President Poroshenko also noted his commitment to installing a new, credible Prosecutor General. The Vice President welcomed the efforts of President Poroshenko to form a stable, reform-oriented government, and stressed that this step, as well as the enactment of needed reforms, are critical to unlocking international economic assistance, including the third $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee. The Vice President also informed President Poroshenko that the United States is moving forward with an additional $335 million in security assistance, which will fund additional advisors, training, and non-lethal assistance."
Readout of Vice President Biden’s Meeting with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine
April 10, 2016: PM Yatsenyuk resigns.
Ukraine's Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk Resigns
April 14, 2016: Volodymyr Groysman becomes prime minister.
April 14, 2016: Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine
May 12, 2016: Biden approved "solid" guy, Yuriy Lutsenko, is scandalously appointed Prosecutor General of Ukraine, ostensibly to fight corruption, despite the fact that Lutsenko had served prison time for embezzlement and abuse of office while he was the Interior Minister and had no legal credentials. No legal experience. Not even a law degree. Apparently his only qualification was that Joe Biden approved of him.
May 13, 2016: Joe Biden calls Poroshenko, welcomes the appointment of his "solid" choice Lutsenko and says that the USA is now ready to sign 1$ billion loan guarantee.
Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine

It was. Here’s a refresher.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

So you see, you responded to me discussing why it was suspect that Trump’s request was for personal gain.
which you still haven't proven. quote the text from the transcript of the call. I'll wait. And who was the subject of the 2016 election being looked into, trump? hmmmm did you miss that election?

Forum List

Back