Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

A quote directly from George Kent, under oath, who was involved in the decision to push for Shokin to be removed:
Prosecutor General Shokin was an impediment to the reform of the prosecutorial system, and he had directly undermined in repeated fashion U.S. efforts and U.S. assistance programs. And so, because we had a strategic interest in seeing the Ukrainian prosecutor system reformed, and because we have a fiduciary responsibility for U.5. taxpayer dollars, it was the consensus view that Shokin needed to be removed so that the stated goal of reform of the prosecutor general system could move forward.

Low IQ Joe at a recent event in Iowa....

Participant = you are selling access, you did with Hunter in Ukraine

Low IQ Joe = NOBODY IS SAYING THAT!!!!!!!! YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time a left wing piece of shit kleptocrat spazzed like that was Slick Willie saying "I did not have sex with that woman"

WE, the AMERICAN PEOPLE, do not care what Low IQ Joe says other people are or are not "saying."

WE want to KNOW WHERE OUR MONEY WENT, and whether OUR MONEY ended up in Hunter's pocket as a KICKBACK....

The Democrats do NOT want YOU to KNOW....

Low IQ Joe at a recent event in Iowa....

Participant = you are selling access, you did with Hunter in Ukraine

Low IQ Joe = NOBODY IS SAYING THAT!!!!!!!! YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time a left wing piece of shit kleptocrat spazzed like that was Slick Willie saying "I did not have sex with that woman"

WE, the AMERICAN PEOPLE, do not care what Low IQ Joe says other people are or are not "saying."

WE want to KNOW WHERE OUR MONEY WENT, and whether OUR MONEY ended up in Hunter's pocket as a KICKBACK....

The Democrats do NOT want YOU to KNOW....
What is wrong with calling a liar a liar??

He isn't a liar.

There would be no reason for Low IQ Joe to get the prosecutor fired if he was lying.....

Remind us again.... if Hunter Biden did "nothing wrong," then WHY was there a NEED to FIRE the PROSECUTOR????

LOL!!!

In his own words.

Moron, this guy's word is worth fuck all.

What did you expect him to say? "Yep, I was corrupt and Joe did the right thing by making Ukranian Congress remove me"? :rolleyes:
Well if he was smart like Biden. He would make a video confirming his EXTORTION and BRIBERY . and involving a Surrender Monkey in it!....He is a fucking genius slightly smarter than YOU!

Moron there is only one video - one were Biden touts pressuring Ukranians to fire this corrupt piece of crap.

Thats not "bribery" thats good foreign policy, which is why he touted it. DUH. Bribery requires a corrupt act for personal gain, for which there is no serious evidence here.
The question before the forum is....Do you believe Biden, or your lying eyes!....ROTFLMFAO

Ajqs6CP.jpg
Great... now prove Shokin was actively investigating Hunter Biden or Burisma when Biden got him fired...
I doubt you have the honesty to see what happene . it doesn't fit your agenda@

Report: Hundreds of Docs Suggest Biden's Been Lying About Firing Ukrainian Prosecutor

He isn't a liar.

There would be no reason for Low IQ Joe to get the prosecutor fired if he was lying.....

Remind us again.... if Hunter Biden did "nothing wrong," then WHY was there a NEED to FIRE the PROSECUTOR????

LOL!!!

Of course the liar lied. He said, “you’re selling access to the president just like Trump is.” Biden never did that.

Of course the liar lied. He said, “you’re selling access to the president just like Trump is.” Biden never did that.

and there you are spewing that BS out at the SAME TIME you are vehemently opposed to INVESTIGATING the following

1. WHY did Burisma hire Hunter Biden?
2. WHAT "value" did Hunter provide Burisma?
3. DID Hunter ever attend ONE SINGLE BOARD MEETING? = NO
4. WHY was Hunter paid all that money for NOTHING?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

and there you are spewing that BS out at the SAME TIME you are vehemently opposed to INVESTIGATING the following

1. He has a nice smile
2. Told hilarious jokes while they were waiting for everyone to get on a conference call
3. Yes, regularly
4. See above.

None of this is any of your business.

Document that Hunter Biden attended a BOARD MEETING of Burisma..... JUST ONE, and then show us a photo of "Osama" in Saudi....

Start the Jeopardy! music.....

Moron, this guy's word is worth fuck all.

What did you expect him to say? "Yep, I was corrupt and Joe did the right thing by making Ukranian Congress remove me"? :rolleyes:
Well if he was smart like Biden. He would make a video confirming his EXTORTION and BRIBERY . and involving a Surrender Monkey in it!....He is a fucking genius slightly smarter than YOU!

Moron there is only one video - one were Biden touts pressuring Ukranians to fire this corrupt piece of crap.

Thats not "bribery" thats good foreign policy, which is why he touted it. DUH. Bribery requires a corrupt act for personal gain, for which there is no serious evidence here.
The question before the forum is....Do you believe Biden, or your lying eyes!....ROTFLMFAO

Ajqs6CP.jpg
Great... now prove Shokin was actively investigating Hunter Biden or Burisma when Biden got him fired...
I doubt you have the honesty to see what happene . it doesn't fit your agenda@

Report: Hundreds of Docs Suggest Biden's Been Lying About Firing Ukrainian Prosecutor
LOLOL

A highly biased rightwing site...

American Greatness - Media Bias/Fact Check

based on John Solomon, a highly biased rightwing opinion writer for the Hill...

Based on the word of a disgraced, corrupt, fired Prosecutor General with an axe to grind against Biden who got him fired.

rotfl-gif.288736

... and the article purports there are hundreds of reports.... where are they?

Your questions fail to demonstrate Biden sold access to the president.

Thanks for tryin'. Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif

Things that make you say, hmmmmmm

Last edited:

1. He has a nice smile
2. Told hilarious jokes while they were waiting for everyone to get on a conference call
3. Yes, regularly
4. See above.

sure it is, it was a bribery payment to sleepy joe. we all know it. where you been?

Your questions fail to demonstrate Biden sold access to the president.

Thanks for tryin'. Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif
And how does "look into this" prove he was after Biden for political gain vs standard investigation?

1. He has a nice smile
3. Yes, regularly
4. See above.

sure it is, it was a bribery payment to sleepy joe. we all know it. where you been?

How do you know?

Document that Hunter Biden attended a BOARD MEETING of Burisma..... JUST ONE, and then show us a photo of "Osama" in Saudi....

Start the Jeopardy! music.....
just have them post one email between hunter biden and the company.

1. He has a nice smile
3. Yes, regularly
4. See above.

How do you know?
I do! See when someone don't want you to look into their business, it usually means there is something they're hiding. so, i know biden made money from Burisma, and I know that hunter doesn't know Ukraine's language, nor did he visit the country. So I can deduce that money was paid for no work and that the prosecutor was fired ahead of those payments. every paycheck received by the biden's is evidence of a crime.

Tell you what, let's investigate and prove me right. or investigate and prove me wrong. I really don't care. It seems you really really care. why?

BTW, especially someone who thinks doing push-ups proves he's innocent of bribery.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back