Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

Good Luck.
Shokin is corrupt. So yeah, let's believe Shokin. Lol.

Good Luck.
The head of the DOJ --- bill barr (aka Jabba the Hutt) --- is also a corrupt member/stooge of the corrupt trump organization, so I could definitely see him starting an investigation at shokin and trump's behest.

Well hell, you are stupid but no one believes you anyway!

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

a) A good guy fighting for the best interests of Ukraine and its allies?
b) A corrupt prosecutor that wasn't doing his job to fight corruption in Ukraine, thus helping Putin?
c) I'm sure you have some OTHER, so explain.

I DARE you to answer and not deflect.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Shokin is/was the corrupt one, and you RWI will even support a corrupt Ukrainian.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

But then, not to be a broken record, but can it really be that surprising considering the long list of things which were dropped or buried with Hillary, the many things never even launched against Obama and even now with how the investigation of the FBI and FISA conveniently ends up empty handed? It would seem that the justice system fails once it gets a little too close to shining any light on its own sordid affairs.

After all, that would not serve the best interests of the USA.

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

I'm sorry Biden did his quid pro quo and got a foreigner fired from his government job for not paying illegal millions out to his son. I hope that sort of pocketing cash payments and laundering money to go undetected is stopped and never recurs.

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

b) A corrupt prosecutor that wasn't doing his job to fight corruption in Ukraine, thus helping Putin?

Joe Biden is going down for bilking the system.

LOLOL

You idiots are too stupid to know when you're being lied to. Shokin says he was planning to question Hunter Biden about money laundering in July & August, 2015. Then the says he was informed in March, 2016, that Joe Biden wanted him fired for investigating Burisma and freezing their assets and that Ukraine needed the billion dollars Biden was threatening to hold up.

But on another occasion, Shokin stated it wasn't clear to him the Joe Biden wanted him fired to protect his son until Biden bragged about getting him fired. That was years later in January, 2018.

Good Luck.
And you are nothing but a bootlicking turd.

Add another subversive American HATER....LOLOL

liberals-triggered-trump.gif

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

Have a banana, and commiserate with the Surrender Monkey!.....ROTFLMFAO!!!

In his own words.

Moron, this guy's word is worth fuck all.

What did you expect him to say? "Yep, I was corrupt and Joe did the right thing by making Ukranian Congress remove me"? :rolleyes:
Emulating Jojo. The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden, and the Surrender Monkey who he gave up in his now INFAMOUS SPEECH!

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

STAY ON TASK!!! The DEMANDS OF ANTI-AMERICANS, can not be taken seriously, especially when a KNOWN LIAR EXPRRSS ES IT!....DEMAND!!!!.... OMG, ROTFLMFAO!

In his own words.

Moron, this guy's word is worth fuck all.

What did you expect him to say? "Yep, I was corrupt and Joe did the right thing by making Ukranian Congress remove me"? :rolleyes:
Well if he was smart like Biden. He would make a video confirming his EXTORTION and BRIBERY . and involving a Surrender Monkey in it!....He is a fucking genius slightly smarter than YOU!

Shokin is/was the corrupt one, and you RWI will even support a corrupt Ukrainian.
Seems Trump has taken the treaty involving corruption and money laundering that Blow Job Cunton signed over 20 years ago, seriously, and the DemonRATS AND THEIR PAID POSTERS, are all upset over!

LOLOL

You idiots are too stupid to know when you're being lied to. Shokin says he was planning to question Hunter Biden about money laundering in July & August, 2015. Then the says he was informed in March, 2016, that Joe Biden wanted him fired for investigating Burisma and freezing their assets and that Ukraine needed the billion dollars Biden was threatening to hold up.

But on another occasion, Shokin stated it wasn't clear to him the Joe Biden wanted him fired to protect his son until Biden bragged about getting him fired. That was years later in January, 2018.

Pawned, you mean he pulled a BIDEN...HE LIED?...ROTFLMFAO!

Forum List

Back