Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

Well hell, you are stupid but no one believes you anyway!

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

a) A good guy fighting for the best interests of Ukraine and its allies?
b) A corrupt prosecutor that wasn't doing his job to fight corruption in Ukraine, thus helping Putin?
c) I'm sure you have some OTHER, so explain.

I DARE you to answer and not deflect.

Do you know how stupid you people sound believing this BS? You really expect us to believe that Joe had Shokin fired because he wasn't doing enough to investigate the company his son was working for?

BTW, I have a bridge for sale dirt cheap if you're in the market for one.
That was one of the reasons, but far from the foremost. We have State Dept officials testifying as to why they recommended Shokin be fired.

Don't you think that's irrelevant at this point? They key witness just spilled the beans on the Biden's. He was never charged with anything, claims he has documentation of what he's talking about. So we should just ignore it?
By “key witness” do you mean Shokin?

Sure. If he publishes his documentation, Id love to see it. Why hasn’t he?

I don’t know if you noticed but this link doesn’t actually say what you want me to believe.

There’s no mention of Biden, Burisma, bribery or extortion. Durham is looking at the counterintelligence investigation which has zero to do with Biden.
I never said it did. I never said what it was about. I knew the DOJ was looking into Ukraine. I proved it. Facts baby, just the facts.
Oh good lord. Did you not understand what you were responding to when you chimed in? It was about Biden. Please try to keep up.
no it wasn't, dude, you're fking so lost you probably don't know your own name right now.

BTW, it was about Giuliani.

It was. Here’s a refresher.

Of course the liar lied. He said, “you’re selling access to the president just like Trump is.” Biden never did that.

and there you are spewing that BS out at the SAME TIME you are vehemently opposed to INVESTIGATING the following

1. WHY did Burisma hire Hunter Biden?
2. WHAT "value" did Hunter provide Burisma?
3. DID Hunter ever attend ONE SINGLE BOARD MEETING? = NO
4. WHY was Hunter paid all that money for NOTHING?
Your questions fail to demonstrate Biden sold access to the president.

Thanks for tryin'. Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif
And how does "look into this" prove he was after Biden for political gain vs standard investigation?

and there you are spewing that BS out at the SAME TIME you are vehemently opposed to INVESTIGATING the following

thumbsup.gif
And how does "look into this" prove he was after Biden for political gain vs standard investigation?
Two things are most telling to me.
1. He went through Giuliani and not through the DoJ. These were matters of US law, and to go through a private lawyer and close confidant rather than a legitimate investigative body would only make sense in the context of a personal request.

2. There was a demand to make the investigation public. As we know from the Crossfire Hurricane, investigations are not made public. There’s only one reason it would be important for the investigation to be made public and that’s to harm Biden.

thumbsup.gif
1. He went through Giuliani and not through the DoJ. These were matters of US law, and to go through a private lawyer and close confidant rather than a legitimate investigative body would only make sense in the context of a personal request.

2. There was a demand to make the investigation public. As we know from the Crossfire Hurricane, investigations are not made public. There’s only one reason it would be important for the investigation to be made public and that’s to harm Biden.
The DOJ was already investigating. derp.

So you see, you responded to me discussing why it was suspect that Trump’s request was for personal gain.
which you still haven't proven. quote the text from the transcript of the call. I'll wait. And who was the subject of the 2016 election being looked into, trump? hmmmm did you miss that election?
Text of what? I said why I think it’s obvious he was in it for personal gain. Why don’t you respond to that? This time with legitimate replies not nonsense.

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

b) A corrupt prosecutor that wasn't doing his job to fight corruption in Ukraine, thus helping Putin?

Do you know how stupid you people sound believing this BS? You really expect us to believe that Joe had Shokin fired because he wasn't doing enough to investigate the company his son was working for?

That was one of the reasons, but far from the foremost. We have State Dept officials testifying as to why they recommended Shokin be fired.

Don't you think that's irrelevant at this point? They key witness just spilled the beans on the Biden's. He was never charged with anything, claims he has documentation of what he's talking about. So we should just ignore it?

he hasn't been invited in? hmmmm thought you knew that, right?

QUOTE="colfax_m, post: 23635397, member: 72716"]
I never said it did. I never said what it was about. I knew the DOJ was looking into Ukraine. I proved it. Facts baby, just the facts.
Oh good lord. Did you not understand what you were responding to when you chimed in? It was about Biden. Please try to keep up.
no it wasn't, dude, you're fking so lost you probably don't know your own name right now.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

So you see, you responded to me discussing why it was suspect that Trump’s request was for personal gain.
which you still haven't proven. quote the text from the transcript of the call. I'll wait. And who was the subject of the 2016 election being looked into, trump? hmmmm did you miss that election?
Text of what? I said why I think it’s obvious he was in it for personal gain. Why don’t you respond to that? This time with legitimate replies not nonsense.[/QUOTE]
his personal gain. I'm waiting.

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

The timeline of events prove that he is credible.

Debate Now - The Biden-Ukraine corruption timeline.

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

He should be flown to the US with his documentation for us to copy. Yes, he is a the key witness because supposedly, he was fired for corruption that nobody can define by the orders of smoking Joe. So far, what the left has said is he wasn't doing his job WHICH WAS to look into Burisma corruption. It doesn't make any sense. Why would Joe ask that a guy be fired for not looking into corruption in his sons company?

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

Text of what? I said why I think it’s obvious he was in it for personal gain. Why don’t you respond to that? This time with legitimate replies not nonsense.
his personal gain. I'm waiting.[/QUOTE]

You know how the sheep are. The Democrats used the term personal gain. What they meant is because Democrats can see into the future, they know Biden was going to be the nominee several months away.

thumbsup.gif

You know how the sheep are. The Democrats used the term personal gain. What they meant is because Democrats can see into the future, they know Biden was going to be the nominee several months away.[/QUOTE]
there hasn't been any primary. too funny they need to explain how the fk biden becomes trump's opponent exactly? I thought joe's opponent was the 20 demofk clowns. why does MSM keep posting polls of who is for who on the dems if it was against trump? that seems odd.

You know how the sheep are. The Democrats used the term personal gain. What they meant is because Democrats can see into the future, they know Biden was going to be the nominee several months away.
there hasn't been any primary. too funny they need to explain how the fk biden becomes trump's opponent exactly? I thought joe's opponent was the 20 demofk clowns. why does MSM keep posting polls of who is for who on the dems if it was against trump? that seems odd.[/QUOTE]

But that's their claim for impeachment. They knew who their nominee was going to be. They know what Trump was thinking during that phone call, these are the Thought Police we're talking about here, and they're going to impeach Trump based on fortune telling and mind reading.

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

Nothing but vague unsubstantiated accusations that Shokin was corrupt. We know for a fact that Lutsenko is corrupt.

Biden wanted the good PG out and would not release the money until the day after the corrupt PG was installed. The timeline proves it.

March 22, 2016: Biden speaks on phone with Poroshenko.
Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine | U.S. Embassy in Ukraine
March 29, 2016: Verkhovna Rada formally dismisses Shokin.
March 31, 2016: Biden meets with Poroshenko in Washington DC at the 4th Nuclear Security Summit.
"President Poroshenko also noted his commitment to installing a new, credible Prosecutor General. The Vice President welcomed the efforts of President Poroshenko to form a stable, reform-oriented government, and stressed that this step, as well as the enactment of needed reforms, are critical to unlocking international economic assistance, including the third $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee. The Vice President also informed President Poroshenko that the United States is moving forward with an additional $335 million in security assistance, which will fund additional advisors, training, and non-lethal assistance."
Readout of Vice President Biden’s Meeting with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine
April 10, 2016: PM Yatsenyuk resigns.
Ukraine's Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk Resigns
April 14, 2016: Volodymyr Groysman becomes prime minister.
April 14, 2016: Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine
May 12, 2016: Biden approved "solid" guy, Yuriy Lutsenko, is scandalously appointed Prosecutor General of Ukraine, ostensibly to fight corruption, despite the fact that Lutsenko had served prison time for embezzlement and abuse of office while he was the Interior Minister and had no legal credentials. No legal experience. Not even a law degree. Apparently his only qualification was that Joe Biden approved of him.
May 13, 2016: Joe Biden calls Poroshenko, welcomes the appointment of his "solid" choice Lutsenko and says that the USA is now ready to sign 1$ billion loan guarantee.
Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine
Lutsenko definitely seems corrupt and is under investigation for such at this time. His prior convictions are really suspect actually and probably a result of a corrupt prosecutor in its own right. His later actions definitely have been quite suspect. However, this is also the guy that Giuliani has been working with so closely and is the source of a lot of his dossier against Biden. On Trump’s phone call with Zelinsky, he even attempts to talk him up for a second.

Shokin has more than vague accusations against him. The Diamond Prosecutor case looks bad and Shokin has the investigation into those corrupt prosecutors scuttled which looks double bad.

But let’s say that Shokin is innocent. That he’s totally a good guy.

We have testimony from the State Dept that the recommendation to have him fired came from them, not from Biden. That contradicts the Biden allegations, unless for some reason we think that State Dept officials were also invested in Hunter Biden’s role as board member.

there hasn't been any primary. too funny they need to explain how the fk biden becomes trump's opponent exactly? I thought joe's opponent was the 20 demofk clowns. why does MSM keep posting polls of who is for who on the dems if it was against trump? that seems odd.

But that's their claim for impeachment. They knew who their nominee was going to be. They know what Trump was thinking during that phone call, these are the Thought Police we're talking about here, and they're going to impeach Trump based on fortune telling and mind reading.[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

He doesn’t need to be in the US to publish his documentation.

I do! See when someone don't want you to look into their business, it usually means there is something they're hiding. so, i know biden made money from Burisma, and I know that hunter doesn't know Ukraine's language, nor did he visit the country. So I can deduce that money was paid for no work and that the prosecutor was fired ahead of those payments. every paycheck received by the biden's is evidence of a crime.

I wonder if you apply the same standard to Trump who has been going to great lengths to prevent people from looking into his business.

In any event, how do you know Hunter did no work?
you haven't tied anything to trump. See i can tie the prosecutor to the biden's. The prosecutor said it was so. you have nothing showing anything on trump. zip, nadda. nothing. but hey, knock your socks off looking for that nothing burger. I know, that biden got a payoff. again, if you don't believe me, investigate it.
Trump doesn’t want anyone looking at his business. Apparently that means there’s something wrong there.

Shokin is so corrupt he isn’t allowed to get a VISA to visit the US. I think allegations have to be credible for them to be sufficient to launch an investigation. Shokin is not deemed credible.
The lawyer that said she had dirt on Clinton was only admitted into the US because Obama let her in.
Sorry, but I have no idea who you’re talking about.
Oh the very "action" that kicked off RUSSIA in Trump towers.

But that's their claim for impeachment. They knew who their nominee was going to be. They know what Trump was thinking during that phone call, these are the Thought Police we're talking about here, and they're going to impeach Trump based on fortune telling and mind reading.

Trump is spending money on ads targeting Biden. You want to tell me he doesn’t consider him an opponent?

People aren’t stupid.

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

Nothing but vague unsubstantiated accusations that Shokin was corrupt. We know for a fact that Lutsenko is corrupt.

Biden wanted the good PG out and would not release the money until the day after the corrupt PG was installed. The timeline proves it.

Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine | U.S. Embassy in Ukraine
March 31, 2016: Biden meets with Poroshenko in Washington DC at the 4th Nuclear Security Summit.
"President Poroshenko also noted his commitment to installing a new, credible Prosecutor General. The Vice President welcomed the efforts of President Poroshenko to form a stable, reform-oriented government, and stressed that this step, as well as the enactment of needed reforms, are critical to unlocking international economic assistance, including the third $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee. The Vice President also informed President Poroshenko that the United States is moving forward with an additional $335 million in security assistance, which will fund additional advisors, training, and non-lethal assistance."
Readout of Vice President Biden’s Meeting with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine
April 14, 2016: Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine
May 12, 2016: Biden approved "solid" guy, Yuriy Lutsenko, is scandalously appointed Prosecutor General of Ukraine, ostensibly to fight corruption, despite the fact that Lutsenko had served prison time for embezzlement and abuse of office while he was the Interior Minister and had no legal credentials. No legal experience. Not even a law degree. Apparently his only qualification was that Joe Biden approved of him.
May 13, 2016: Joe Biden calls Poroshenko, welcomes the appointment of his "solid" choice Lutsenko and says that the USA is now ready to sign 1$ billion loan guarantee.
Readout of Vice President Biden’s Call with President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine
Lutsenko definitely seems corrupt and is under investigation for such at this time. His prior convictions are really suspect actually and probably a result of a corrupt prosecutor in its own right. His later actions definitely have been quite suspect. However, this is also the guy that Giuliani has been working with so closely and is the source of a lot of his dossier against Biden. On Trump’s phone call with Zelinsky, he even attempts to talk him up for a second.

Shokin has more than vague accusations against him. The Diamond Prosecutor case looks bad and Shokin has the investigation into those corrupt prosecutors scuttled which looks double bad.

We have testimony from the State Dept that the recommendation to have him fired came from them, not from Biden. That contradicts the Biden allegations, unless for some reason we think that State Dept officials were also invested in Hunter Biden’s role as board member.
that isn't what the video says. just saying, you need to find that video of the DOJ saying they were holding money.

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

However if Shokin is correct, then Joe's quid pro quo was exclusively for personal gain because of his son. Why did Joe only give them 6 hours to have him fired? What was such a rush?

where else would he need to publish it, it is about our former VP. It matters here, and only here.

Trump is spending money on ads targeting Biden. You want to tell me he doesn’t consider him an opponent?

People aren’t stupid.
he's not allowed to post ads now? hly fk, you all are losing you're fking minds.

I'm not sure I understand why you all just haven't taken trump out. what's holding you back? shit, next you're gonna tell me he isn't allowed to shit.

People aren’t stupid.

Why would Trump be doing that? Have any ads by Trump about Biden?

And if he published them from anywhere else, the next thing we'd hear from you guys is how it was bogus, just like you claimed the Mueller report and the phone call transcript was bogus.

Forum List

Back