Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

Of course the liar lied. He said, “you’re selling access to the president just like Trump is.” Biden never did that.

and there you are spewing that BS out at the SAME TIME you are vehemently opposed to INVESTIGATING the following

1. WHY did Burisma hire Hunter Biden?
2. WHAT "value" did Hunter provide Burisma?
3. DID Hunter ever attend ONE SINGLE BOARD MEETING? = NO
4. WHY was Hunter paid all that money for NOTHING?
Your questions fail to demonstrate Biden sold access to the president.

Thanks for tryin'. Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif
And how does "look into this" prove he was after Biden for political gain vs standard investigation?
Two things are most telling to me.
1. He went through Giuliani and not through the DoJ. These were matters of US law, and to go through a private lawyer and close confidant rather than a legitimate investigative body would only make sense in the context of a personal request.

2. There was a demand to make the investigation public. As we know from the Crossfire Hurricane, investigations are not made public. There’s only one reason it would be important for the investigation to be made public and that’s to harm Biden.

Of course the liar lied. He said, “you’re selling access to the president just like Trump is.” Biden never did that.

and there you are spewing that BS out at the SAME TIME you are vehemently opposed to INVESTIGATING the following

1. He has a nice smile
2. Told hilarious jokes while they were waiting for everyone to get on a conference call
3. Yes, regularly
4. See above.

None of this is any of your business.

An administrations corruption is none of anybody's business?

Well if he was smart like Biden. He would make a video confirming his EXTORTION and BRIBERY . and involving a Surrender Monkey in it!....He is a fucking genius slightly smarter than YOU!

Moron there is only one video - one were Biden touts pressuring Ukranians to fire this corrupt piece of crap.

Thats not "bribery" thats good foreign policy, which is why he touted it. DUH. Bribery requires a corrupt act for personal gain, for which there is no serious evidence here.
The question before the forum is....Do you believe Biden, or your lying eyes!....ROTFLMFAO

Ajqs6CP.jpg
Great... now prove Shokin was actively investigating Hunter Biden or Burisma when Biden got him fired...
I doubt you have the honesty to see what happene . it doesn't fit your agenda@

Report: Hundreds of Docs Suggest Biden's Been Lying About Firing Ukrainian Prosecutor
LOLOL

A highly biased rightwing site...

American Greatness - Media Bias/Fact Check

based on John Solomon, a highly biased rightwing opinion writer for the Hill...

Based on the word of a disgraced, corrupt, fired Prosecutor General with an axe to grind against Biden who got him fired.

rotfl-gif.288736

... and the article purports there are hundreds of reports.... where are they?
Coming out....from what I understand, that is part of why Rudy is back in Ukraine...but I wouldn't expect a light weight to know that!
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

1. He has a nice smile
2. Told hilarious jokes while they were waiting for everyone to get on a conference call
3. Yes, regularly
4. See above.

sure it is, it was a bribery payment to sleepy joe. we all know it. where you been?

How do you know?
I do! See when someone don't want you to look into their business, it usually means there is something they're hiding. so, i know biden made money from Burisma, and I know that hunter doesn't know Ukraine's language, nor did he visit the country. So I can deduce that money was paid for no work and that the prosecutor was fired ahead of those payments. every paycheck received by the biden's is evidence of a crime.

I wonder if you apply the same standard to Trump who has been going to great lengths to prevent people from looking into his business.

In any event, how do you know Hunter did no work?

thumbsup.gif
And how does "look into this" prove he was after Biden for political gain vs standard investigation?
1. He went through Giuliani and not through the DoJ. These were matters of US law, and to go through a private lawyer and close confidant rather than a legitimate investigative body would only make sense in the context of a personal request.

2. There was a demand to make the investigation public. As we know from the Crossfire Hurricane, investigations are not made public. There’s only one reason it would be important for the investigation to be made public and that’s to harm Biden.
The DOJ was already investigating. derp.

1. He has a nice smile
3. Yes, regularly
4. See above.

An administrations corruption is none of anybody's business?
If the administration is corrupt, then go after the administration. If all you have are the employment details of Hunter Biden, then that’s a private matter.

1. He has a nice smile
3. Yes, regularly
4. See above.

sure it is, it was a bribery payment to sleepy joe. we all know it. where you been?

How do you know?
I do! See when someone don't want you to look into their business, it usually means there is something they're hiding. so, i know biden made money from Burisma, and I know that hunter doesn't know Ukraine's language, nor did he visit the country. So I can deduce that money was paid for no work and that the prosecutor was fired ahead of those payments. every paycheck received by the biden's is evidence of a crime.

I wonder if you apply the same standard to Trump who has been going to great lengths to prevent people from looking into his business.

you haven't tied anything to trump. See i can tie the prosecutor to the biden's. The prosecutor said it was so. you have nothing showing anything on trump. zip, nadda. nothing. but hey, knock your socks off looking for that nothing burger. I know, that biden got a payoff. again, if you don't believe me, investigate it.

thumbsup.gif

Really? Got a link?

Here’s the DoJ spokeswoman saying that Trump never contacted the AG about the matter.

Justice Department: Trump never asked Barr to talk to Ukraine

Here’s the new prosecutor general who says they’ve never been contacted by DoJ about this matter.

Ukraine’s prosecutor general : Barr didn’t ask for a joint investigation into the Bidens

1. He has a nice smile
3. Yes, regularly
4. See above.

How do you know?

you haven't tied anything to trump. See i can tie the prosecutor to the biden's. The prosecutor said it was so. you have nothing showing anything on trump. zip, nadda. nothing. but hey, knock your socks off looking for that nothing burger. I know, that biden got a payoff. again, if you don't believe me, investigate it.
Trump doesn’t want anyone looking at his business. Apparently that means there’s something wrong there.

Shokin is so corrupt he isn’t allowed to get a VISA to visit the US. I think allegations have to be credible for them to be sufficient to launch an investigation. Shokin is not deemed credible.

How do you know?

Trump doesn’t want anyone looking at his business. Apparently that means there’s something wrong there.

Shokin is so corrupt he isn’t allowed to get a VISA to visit the US. I think allegations have to be credible for them to be sufficient to launch an investigation. Shokin is not deemed credible.
they haven't said why they want to. I just told you that. name a reason. something with evidence that says, hmmmmm should look into that. again, I have for biden, his son.

BTW, someone already posted trump had 3500 lawsuits before the election, so that didn't matter to voters. so, still waiting.

He was known to be corrupt. the US was not the only one pushing for his removal either.

None of this has squat to do with what Trump did. Nothing but a deflection.

The only deflection here is trying to impeach Trump for bogus reasons. The Democrat party went into panic mode when they heard that Trump asked Zelensky to look into the matter. They even had to change their reasons for impeachment several times.

thumbsup.gif

Really? Got a link?

Here’s the DoJ spokeswoman saying that Trump never contacted the AG about the matter.

Justice Department: Trump never asked Barr to talk to Ukraine

Here’s the new prosecutor general who says they’ve never been contacted by DoJ about this matter.

Ukraine’s prosecutor general : Barr didn’t ask for a joint investigation into the Bidens
US Attorney John Durham looking into Ukrainian involvement in 2016 election

Dude, still overwhelming you with facts and you keep striking out.

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

Did you know that Nixon can be quoted saying that he isn’t a crook?! How then is it possible that he was pursued for impeachment. Same for Clinton, who said he did not have sexual relations with that woman.

QUOTE="Ray From Cleveland, post: 23635221, member: 55493"]

He was known to be corrupt. the US was not the only one pushing for his removal either.

The only deflection here is trying to impeach Trump for bogus reasons. The Democrat party went into panic mode when they heard that Trump asked Zelensky to look into the matter. They even had to change their reasons for impeachment several times.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good Luck.
Shokin is corrupt. So yeah, let's believe Shokin. Lol.

Someone can be corrupt and still tell the truth about corruption, Winco! The vast majority of our criminal cases are settled because someone who was complicit in the crime testified against others. Just saying...

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

Did you know that Nixon can be quoted saying that he isn’t a crook?! How then is it possible that he was pursued for impeachment. Same for Clinton, who said he did not have sexual relations with that woman.

and we have biden admitting to taking a bribe. wow.

QUOTE="Oldstyle, post: 23635236, member: 31215"]
Good Luck.
Shokin is corrupt. So yeah, let's believe Shokin. Lol.

Someone can be corrupt and still tell the truth about corruption, Winco! The vast majority of our criminal cases are settled because someone who was complicit in the crime testified against others. Just saying...[/QUOTE]
things that make you say hmmmmmm

The only deflection here is trying to impeach Trump for bogus reasons. The Democrat party went into panic mode when they heard that Trump asked Zelensky to look into the matter. They even had to change their reasons for impeachment several times.

The Democratic Party doesn't want to look into the origins of the Russian investigation. That opens a huge can of worms for them. Democratic voters don't care about corruption in their party or even in the government. They just hate Republicans and particularly Trump because he hurts their feelings too often.

Did they have solid evidence about both?...but none on Trump...simply the subversives in a panic as they know Trumps policies are all winners and they have...Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser " Biden.....ROTFLMFAO......SNIFF...SNIFF...I LOVE THE SMELL OF LITTLE GIRLS HAIR!!!

Forum List

Back