Viktor Shokin: Biden outraged we seized Burisma assets

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

a) A good guy fighting for the best interests of Ukraine and its allies?
b) A corrupt prosecutor that wasn't doing his job to fight corruption in Ukraine, thus helping Putin?
c) I'm sure you have some OTHER, so explain.

I DARE you to answer and not deflect.

Yes, Quoting my own post that in FACT the purge would deflect.
He in FACT did, the question was, SEE ABOVE about Shokin.
And, in FACT, The Purge deflected 7 times.

So The Purge , is Shokin A) B) or C)?
Don't be a coward, and answer the question. lol, you won't. But you will mention Biden.

So, stay on task/

WAS Shokin:

a) A good guy fighting for the best interests of Ukraine and its allies?
b) A corrupt prosecutor that wasn't doing his job to fight corruption in Ukraine, thus helping Putin?
c) I'm sure you have some OTHER, so explain.

I DARE you to answer and not deflect.

Yes, Quoting my own post that in FACT the purge would deflect.
He in FACT did, the question was, SEE ABOVE about Shokin.
And, in FACT, The Purge deflected 7 times.

So The Purge , is Shokin A) B) or C)?
Don't be a coward, and answer the question. lol, you won't. But you will mention Biden.
Why would I, or anyone honor your idiocracy? You think your name is Schitt, and command me to do anything?....ROTFLMFAO....(a)You are seriously deranged!....Do you still beat your wife? (b) When did you stop beating your wife....(c) is your boyfriend the Male or female in your relationship?.....About as credible as your questions!.... ROTFLMFAO!

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

But then, not to be a broken record, but can it really be that surprising considering the long list of things which were dropped or buried with Hillary, the many things never even launched against Obama and even now with how the investigation of the FBI and FISA conveniently ends up empty handed? It would seem that the justice system fails once it gets a little too close to shining any light on its own sordid affairs.

After all, that would not serve the best interests of the USA.

It's more likely that when all your goofy lies and accusations are investigated, they turn out to be nothing but goofy lies and accusations. It happens all the time.

In his own words....There is definitely something seriously wrong with our justice system if this isn't FULLY INVESTIGATED By the DoJ!!!

But then, not to be a broken record, but can it really be that surprising considering the long list of things which were dropped or buried with Hillary, the many things never even launched against Obama and even now with how the investigation of the FBI and FISA conveniently ends up empty handed? It would seem that the justice system fails once it gets a little too close to shining any light on its own sordid affairs.

After all, that would not serve the best interests of the USA.

It's more likely that when all your goofy lies and accusations are investigated, they turn out to be nothing but goofy lies and accusations. It happens all the time.
kinda like looking into RUSSIA for 2 years, huh?

while nothing actionable found, the left still says it *WAS* in there. somewhere. calling out to them. we hear by the minute COMRADE and PUTIN cracks cause it's all people have left yet, nothing was ever linked or proven so these are just quips of the stupid who never had a thing of value to say anyway.

if you're going to do an all out push of investigations, hush when it comes back to your side. this is todays politics and both sides are neck deep in it.

He was known to be corrupt. the US was not the only one pushing for his removal either.

None of this has squat to do with what Trump did. Nothing but a deflection.

Good Luck.
Shokin is corrupt. So yeah, let's believe Shokin. Lol.
According to that video the man has never been charged for or convicted on any corruption charges.

So what makes you think he's corrupt? CNN says so? BSNBC? Joe Biden?

The facts behind Trump’s bogus accusations about Biden and Ukraine

“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked,” Anders Aslund, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, told the Wall Street Journal. “The whole G-7, the IMF, the EBRD, everybody was united that Shokin must go, and the spokesman for this was Joe Biden.”

and Putin said he had nothing to do with election meddling and shooting down passenger airliners and poisoning political opponents....all of that was done by Tanzania....

Good Luck.
According to that video the man has never been charged for or convicted on any corruption charges.

“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked,” Anders Aslund, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, told the Wall Street Journal. “The whole G-7, the IMF, the EBRD, everybody was united that Shokin must go, and the spokesman for this was Joe Biden.”
So no actual evidence of him being corrupt?

In his own words.

Moron, this guy's word is worth fuck all.

What did you expect him to say? "Yep, I was corrupt and Joe did the right thing by making Ukranian Congress remove me"? :rolleyes:
Well if he was smart like Biden. He would make a video confirming his EXTORTION and BRIBERY . and involving a Surrender Monkey in it!....He is a fucking genius slightly smarter than YOU!

Moron there is only one video - one were Biden touts pressuring Ukranians to fire this corrupt piece of crap.

Thats not "bribery" thats good foreign policy, which is why he touted it. DUH. Bribery requires a corrupt act for personal gain, for which there is no serious evidence here.

Last edited:
Good Luck.

There is no evidence to refute that Sholkin was removed for corruption.

In his own words.

What did you expect him to say? "Yep, I was corrupt and Joe did the right thing by making Ukranian Congress remove me"? :rolleyes:
Well if he was smart like Biden. He would make a video confirming his EXTORTION and BRIBERY . and involving a Surrender Monkey in it!....He is a fucking genius slightly smarter than YOU!

Moron there is only one video - one were Biden touts pressuring Ukranians to fire this corrupt piece of crap.

Thats not "bribery" thats good foreign policy, which is why he touted it. DUH. Bribery requires a corrupt act for personal gain, for which there is no serious evidence here.
The question before the forum is....Do you believe Biden, or your lying eyes!....ROTFLMFAO

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Good Luck.

There is no evidence to refute that Sholkin was removed for corruption.

But why persue Ukraine when we have a worse case of traitor and collusion here that has been COVERED UP!

Feinstein-that-damn-Trump.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...8-b60b-1c897f17e185_story.html?outputType=amp

In his own words.

The question before the forum is....Do you believe Biden, or your lying eyes!....ROTFLMFAO

Ajqs6CP.jpg
Great... now prove Shokin was actively investigating Hunter Biden or Burisma when Biden got him fired...

Good Luck.
The head of the DOJ --- bill barr (aka Jabba the Hutt) --- is also a corrupt member/stooge of the corrupt trump organization, so I could definitely see him starting an investigation at shokin and trump's behest.
prove it

In his own words.

oh for fk sake.

Forum List

Back