Vietnam Vet has been repeatedly harrased by crowds for MAGA hat.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
He says it has happened on multiple occasions. The MSM supports it and America should not tolerate it. On a side note, the guy looks to be in amazing shape for his age.

I was thinking about this the other day.

I think they ought to just pass a law and get it over with since the nation is getting so polarized. If we nip this in the bud now, we hopefully won't devolve into the level of the Spanish civil war or the Russian Revolution.

Make all harassment and crimes motivated based on politics a hate crime, no matter the politics.

He says it has happened on multiple occasions. The MSM supports it and America should not tolerate it. On a side note, the guy looks to be in amazing shape for his age.

It is sad to see a vet lost in the world of today. Physically he looks good but early onset dementia has set in.

It is sad to see a vet lost in the world of today. Physically he looks good but early onset dementia has set in.

Now you "tolerant" types are going to shame the old and disabled...huh?

In this era of toxic political rhetoric a MAGA hat is a statement that you embrace the very worst kind of hateful divisive politics. If I went around with a hat that said "impeach the pussy grabber" I would not be surprised to get an angry reaction.

Every Trump supporter should wear a MAGA hat. Let's get it on and over with.

Forum List

Back