Vietnam vet takes on woke bullies when they tell him to take off his hat- Go to show us that people in their 70s and 80s can be and are much tougher

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Just goes to show us a few things…one Is many of my fellow democrat Americans on the left just don’t understand how freedom works in this country.

This Vietnam veteran in the above video was harassed on a bus, as soon as he got on there with his make America great again hat he had a bunch of people talking about how” Trump is a racist” people were threatening him but he stood up for himself and he stood his ground.

I don’t agree with BLM and sometimes when I see a BLM bumper sticker I get upset…. but I’m not gonna go and take that bumper sticker down.

But for some Americans on the left they oppose freedom of speech if they see somebody with a trump hat they will harass, them if they see a Trump flag or a Trump bumper sticker they have and will take it down. But not with this Vietnam veteran. Sure he might be older …. But it just goes to show you that at any age people can work out build up muscles and be tough… that’s what this Vietnam veteran is who is wearing a trump Maga hat is …a tough American he’s the kind of guy we want in our country.

Thanks to that Vietnam veteran Hermit Maas.

Forum List

Back