Vietnam Vet has been repeatedly harrased by crowds for MAGA hat.

Every Trump supporter should wear a MAGA hat. Let's get it on and over with.

I wear one daily in and around metropolitan areas here in the shithole capital of America, south Mexifornia. The beaners, pole puffers and feminazis just look at me like I'm fucking crazy.
il_794xN.1838150745_oukn.jpg

In this era of toxic political rhetoric a MAGA hat is a statement that you embrace the very worst kind of hateful divisive politics. If I went around with a hat that said "impeach the pussy grabber" I would not be surprised to get an angry reaction.

That is a political segments opinion, based on nothing. You have no idea why he wears the hat, intolerant people need to grow a spine and let it go. Are we as a nation this immature?

In this era of toxic political rhetoric a MAGA hat is a statement that you embrace the very worst kind of hateful divisive politics. If I went around with a hat that said "impeach the pussy grabber" I would not be surprised to get an angry reaction.

That is a political segments opinion, based on nothing. You have no idea why he wears the hat, intolerant people need to grow a spine and let it go. Are we as a nation this immature?
No, not as a nation, but the leftist mob is this immature and NASTY.

What is exactly the policies you do not like? Look, I love that you promote violence. That is what we deserve. You will bring in the monstrosity that begats all of the vengeance and vendettas that need to be settled. But I want the kids of future generations to have their chance. And you do not represent that.

I have a beautiful black hat with gold letters and scrambled eggs on the bill. Any snowflake is welcome to take it off my head after I tell them that before they do that they will either go to the hospital or the morgue. Their choice. I wasn't built to be a keyboard warrior and I don't play their silly games. I'll put a picture up later of the hat.

I have a beautiful black hat with gold letters and scrambled eggs on the bill. Any snowflake is welcome to take it off my head after I tell them that before they do that they will either go to the hospital or the morgue. Their choice. I wasn't built to be a keyboard warrior and I don't play their silly games. I'll put a picture up later of the hat.

What he ^^^^^^^^ said. We don't sport-fight....tangle with a combat Vet and you ain't looking at a black eye or bloody nose and a handshake after. I don't wear regalia of any kind because it's easier for a witness to identify you later if you do. Never thought twice about revealing my affiliation with the Trump revolution though....LOUD AND PROUD! MAGA!

In this case we just have a long memory for insult. By now Trump has pissed all over everything a large segment of Americans hold dear. Trump has done nothing to ingratiate himself to all the people he has treated like garbage.

It is sad to see a vet lost in the world of today. Physically he looks good but early onset dementia has set in.

He doesn't look too "lost" to me....you on the other hand, can't find your ass with both hands. 173rd AB were/are tough critters and smart.....carries a baton instead of a pistol...just as deadly.

What is exactly the policies you do not like? Look, I love that you promote violence. That is what we deserve. You will bring in the monstrosity that begats all of the vengeance and vendettas that need to be settled. But I want the kids of future generations to have their chance. And you do not represent that.
Are you listening to your own crap? Why do Trumpbots have to be all hyperbole all the time? This is not how reasonable people sound.

Forum List

Back