Video of President Trump handing out food and encouragement to those in need

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Trump pitches in at shelter for Harvey victims

Food drink and chips for every man woman and child................ And every African American begging to get near the nicest man in Texas, because he is not to big to ignore the secret service and get to the people in need........................

CNN will report that this is the behavior of the typical NAZI

Food drink and chips for every man woman and child................ And every African American begging to get near the nicest man in Texas, because he is not to big to ignore the secret service and get to the people in need........................

Sorry to burst your bubble but CNN praised him.

Trump is doing what any president would do. Am I supposed to be impressed? Should this make up for his shitty presidency? Good for him, but the answer to my questions is, no.

Was he handing out Play-Doh? Has he walked up to and spoken to any of the victims of this hurricane? Has he tried something he has never done before, and that is comfort a stranger?

Your boy is a clown, and any attempts like this are plainly evident as being patently phony. Just like Trump is.

• Banned

Sorry to burst your bubble but CNN praised him.
You and 3 other people watch CNN

You can have any opinion of him, but if you say he doesn't love America you're an outright liar.

The America I remember most of my life is worth being patriotic about and fighting for. No state best illustrates the patriotic spirit than Texas. Good to see he is there meeting those who are going through this emergency.

Was he handing out Play-Doh? Has he walked up to and spoken to any of the victims of this hurricane? Has he tried something he has never done before, and that is comfort a stranger?

Your boy is a clown, and any attempts like this are plainly evident as being patently phony. Just like Trump is.
Was he handing out Play-Doh?
isn't it odd that he was handing out many other items, and the only picture that made it to the media was the one of him handing out Play Doh?

As ridiculous as the rest of your post.

The only reason he is acting this unnatural to his basic nature is because the media correctly pointed out that he showed no remorse or concern for the victims his first time in Houston, once again he was too interested in crowd size.

Funny such low expectations you have for this president when he FINALLY does what is expected of any president.
Pathetic.

IMG_0542.JPG
President Bush did the same after Katrina.
What did Obooba do after Sandy
Glad you asked.

isn't it odd that he was handing out many other items, and the only picture that made it to the media was the one of him handing out Play Doh?

This fraud won't admit trump's visit back thenwas only a photo op.

Reasonable doesn't seem reasonable since he never has one nice thing to say for any good gesture. All he sees is political party. Therefore...I add to my iggie list.

This fraud won't admit trump's visit back thenwas only a photo op.

Just as much as visits to disaster areas by Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc were photo ops.

(old enough to remember them?)

Reasonable doesn't seem reasonable since he never has one nice thing to say for any good gesture. All he sees is political party. Therefore...I add to my iggie list.
I see you don't like the truth. Tough nuggies.

Good for him.

Forum List

Back