Video of President Trump handing out food and encouragement to those in need

Was he handing out Play-Doh? Has he walked up to and spoken to any of the victims of this hurricane? Has he tried something he has never done before, and that is comfort a stranger?

Your boy is a clown, and any attempts like this are plainly evident as being patently phony. Just like Trump is.
Was he handing out Play-Doh?
isn't it odd that he was handing out many other items, and the only picture that made it to the media was the one of him handing out Play Doh?

As ridiculous as the rest of your post.
This fraud won't admit trump's visit back thenwas only a photo op.

Just as much as visits to disaster areas by Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc were photo ops.

(old enough to remember them?)
Indeed I am old enough. But everyone has seen for over the past year, . hell the past 5 decades that DT only cares about DT... that's just a fact.
His trip to Houston area is just an obligation he probably didn't mind doing today because its raining inNJ and he couldn't play golf.

President Obama and Carter were genuine something Trump can never manufacture or buy.

1526396_10152903995128588_4659574063680531945_n.jpg

Obama's EO designed to help some victims of disasters...and riots

:p

Was he handing out Play-Doh? Has he walked up to and spoken to any of the victims of this hurricane? Has he tried something he has never done before, and that is comfort a stranger?

Your boy is a clown, and any attempts like this are plainly evident as being patently phony. Just like Trump is.
isn't it odd that he was handing out many other items, and the only picture that made it to the media was the one of him handing out Play Doh?

Just as much as visits to disaster areas by Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc were photo ops.

Indeed I am old enough. But everyone has seen for over the past year, . hell the past 5 decades that DT only cares about DT... that's just a fact.
His trip to Houston area is just an obligation he probably didn't mind doing today because its raining inNJ and he couldn't play golf.

President Obama and Carter were genuine something Trump can never manufacture or buy.

200.gif

It doesn't count because he raped a dozen vanishing women.
he didn't rape them.. he molested them against their wishes and they didn't vanish. They're still alive. What you won't admit is none of them ever said they were looking for money nor sued him.
They felt they needed to tell the world what type of scum he is and yet yiu still voted for him.
I bet you believe Bill Cosby too.

200.gif
Will the phony liberal actually thinks the pussygrabber is a genuine person despite all the evidence against it.

200.gif
Will the phony liberal actually thinks the pussygrabber is a genuine person despite all the evidence against it.

phony liberal?

talking about yourself ?

You're the closest thing I see to a 'phony liberal' around here

IMG_0382.JPG

200.gif

phony liberal?

talking about yourself ?

You need glasses.
Use these, they're very illuminating.

Give Trump an Oscar for his Houston trip today
Academy Award for best bull shit of the year,,,,and republicans will eat it up
Exactly. What he did today is against his basic nature.
His first obligatory trip there where he was more interested in the crowd size than consoling victims was the realDT.

View attachment 147240

200.gif

phony liberal?

talking about yourself ?

You need glasses.

I don't need glasses to see a lame attempt at partisan bullshit.

View attachment 147240

200.gif

phony liberal?

talking about yourself ?

You need glasses.

You might need a new pair Will
When one's personal atty has contact with the Kremlin on your behalf in re: building a hotel (the TALLEST in the world, of course - gawd, the EGO!) and money is discussed; and then it breaks that almost verbatim: "we'll fix the Miss Universe pageant and get him elected POTUS" - I dunno, maybe it's just me, but something stinks in the White House. And of course the stories keep changing. They have to when one is being dishonest. I hate to quote her, but Judge Judy is correct: One doesn't have to have a great memory if one tells THE TRUTH. It's all getting really confusing now, isn't it, Donald? You dirty, low class POS.

View attachment 147240

phony liberal?

talking about yourself ?

You need glasses.

When one's personal atty has contact with the Kremlin on your behalf in re: building a hotel (the TALLEST in the world, of course - gawd, the EGO!) and money is discussed; and then it breaks that almost verbatim: "we'll fix the Miss Universe pageant and get him elected POTUS" - I dunno, maybe it's just me, but something stinks in the White House. And of course the stories keep changing. They have to when one is being dishonest. I hate to quote her, but Judge Judy is correct: One doesn't have to have a great memory if one tells THE TRUTH. It's all getting really confusing now, isn't it, Donald? You dirty, low class POS.

ed, if you can't see the partisan bullshit in that post, you're farther gone than I thought.

View attachment 147240

phony liberal?

talking about yourself ?

You need glasses.

ed, if you can't see the partisan bullshit in that post, you're farther gone than I thought.
Will you believe the Kremln story is BS? You believe Trump Tower was tapped even if FBI said no way ? You believe Obama isn't a citizen ? etc etc ? Trump is a liar been one his whole life

View attachment 147240
phony liberal?

talking about yourself ?

You need glasses.

Will you believe the Kremln story is BS? You believe Trump Tower was tapped even if FBI said no way ? You believe Obama isn't a citizen ? etc etc ? Trump is a liar been one his whole life
img_0382-jpg.147240
Reasonable said: WillHaftawaite said: Reasonable said: WillHaftawaite said: Reasonable said: This fraud won't admit trump's visit back thenwas only a photo op.Click to expand...

(old enough to remember them?)Click to expand... Indeed I am old enough. But everyone has seen for over the past year, . hell the past 5 decades that DT only cares about DT... that's just a fact.

President Obama and Carter were genuine something Trump can never manufacture or buy.Click to expand... Reasonable said: President Obama and Carter were genuine something Trump can never manufacture or buy.Click to expand...
200.gif
Click to expand... Will the phony liberal actually thinks the pussygrabber is a genuine person despite all the evidence against it.Click to expand... phony liberal?

talking about yourself ?

You need glasses.
ed, there was a time I gave you credit for a modicum of intelligence.

The post I was referring to is the one I've quoted.

And will you know I'm partisan and sometimes unreasonable BUT I truly believe trump is a jackass and Hill would have made a far superior President ,,,,And I would love tax cuts and don't believe we'd get any with Hill

Forum List

Back