Vice President Pawlenty?

Can'tBeSmart disapproves of the alleged "refusal" of Mitt to be background checked;

but has no problem with refusal of The ONE to be vetted.

heh he it's funny how you guys think Obama was never vetted.
They aren't pissed that he wasn't vetted - they know he was.

They're pissed because America looked at everything and said "meh".

:lol:

Pissed?
No.

Concerned?
You bet.

So tell me.....not caring about what was uncovered during the vetting process....hboiwd that pan out for you?

Is GITMO closed?
Did he read each bill with a scalpel?
Did he cut the annual deficit in half?
Hows unemployment doing?

I know...I know....he had no choice.....it was worse than he realized.

I wish I could use that excuse......sorry honey...I know I swore not to fuck another woman.....but my horniness was more dominant than I realized

or in business...

I know I promised to have that report completed in time....but it was much more work than I realized

or how about in your personal world...

How would you react if a store said...

I know we promised to have that delivered to you by today.....but it took a lot longer for us to process than we realized

Joe, why did you leave Mormonism?

Syn, I am not concerned with your opinion on this, so I will take it at what it is worth to me: nothing. Whereas JoeB is driven by utter hatred, your dislike is driven by ignorance: a big difference.

I have no trouble with Mitt being a Mormon.

I do condemn JoeB's hatred of Mormonism as somehow a ground zero that America should not elect a Mormon.

I see no problem with JoeB's desire to not have a cultist sitting in the Oval Office.

If Mormons didn't have anything to hide or be embarrassed about, they wouldn't be so secretive (which is a sure sign of a cult).

Syn, I am not concerned with your opinion on this, so I will take it at what it is worth to me: nothing. Whereas JoeB is driven by utter hatred, your dislike is driven by ignorance: a big difference.

I do condemn JoeB's hatred of Mormonism as somehow a ground zero that America should not elect a Mormon.

I see no problem with JoeB's desire to not have a cultist sitting in the Oval Office.

If Mormons didn't have anything to hide or be embarrassed about, they wouldn't be so secretive (which is a sure sign of a cult).
It is not ignorance to correctly point out that the LDS are a secretive organization.

You know nothing of the sort, Liability, and you demonstrate it here daily for our benefit.

Obama was vetted, Romney was vetted. There are no surprises.

You know nothing of the sort, Liability, and you demonstrate it here daily for our benefit.

False.

As always, Fakey, you are just being deliberately dishonest.

President Obama, back when he was mere candidate Obama was not vetted particularly well at all.

And yes, you do know that. But you are too pitiful and wholly dishonest to ever admit it.

Asshats like you loved to poke at W for his academic grades. So, tell the class, you fraudulent pig, what grades did President Obama get in -- pick one -- say -- law school?

False, as always, Liability. We can count on you to snort and distort.

You are a far right freak in a very small minority which is losing its impact daily.

Your opinion is your right, although you are getting left. (out) (behind).

False.

As always, Fakey, you are just being deliberately dishonest.

President Obama, back when he was mere candidate Obama was not vetted particularly well at all.

And yes, you do know that. But you are too pitiful and wholly dishonest to ever admit it.

Asshats like you loved to poke at W for his academic grades. So, tell the class, you fraudulent pig, what grades did President Obama get in -- pick one -- say -- law school?
OK - what has come out about President Obama (praise be unto Him!) since he was elected that we didn't know before, and would have made a difference to the American voter?

So you are admitting my hatred is well-informed now?

I think Synth has it about right. If Mormonism was something for Mittens to be proud of, why is he taking such pains to hide it and not answer questions about it?

Your hatred shortcuts your intelligence now?

Go back and read what I wrote and come back and apologize for being such a dork.

I think Synth has it about right. If Mormonism was something for Mittens to be proud of, why is he taking such pains to hide it and not answer questions about it?

I do read your drivel.

You know what it all says?

"Jake is a black hole of emotional need who just wants people to pay attention to him. So he trolls internet boards trying to get ANYONE to pay attention to him."

That's what it says. Very loud.

Your hatred shortcuts your intelligence now?

Go back and read what I wrote and come back and apologize for being such a dork.

And then tell us why, JoeB, you left Mormonism?

He couldn't HANG...or haven't YOU read his posts?

i DOUBT he was ever one to begin with.

It's a ROUSE.:eusa_hand:

Never said I was.

If you've paid any attention, I've talked pretty extensively about how I grew up Catholic in Chicago, and rejected it as a young man when I figured out religion is silly.

Now, in College, I met Moonies and Mormons and the Mormons were far creepier...

Never said I was.

If you've paid any attention, I've talked pretty extensively about how I grew up Catholic in Chicago, and rejected it as a young man when I figured out religion is silly.

But not as creepy as the judgmental hypocritical you!

Wow, sadly, this really is as smart as you get, isn't it.

Back on ignore, Liability.

Do you whine and make hypocritical judgmental bullshit statements in other languages, too?

By the way, bragging about having folks on "ignore" is a hallmark of a whining pussy.

Not by coincidence, you are a massive bleeding pussy.

That's dodgy. Yes, you were a Mormon, no doubt about it.

Never said I was.

Forum List

Back