Vice President Pawlenty?

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
The gutless rag known as The New York Slimes won't come right out and say it. But apparently they are doing their level best to suggest that the decision -- supposedly now reached by the Republican presidential nominee to be -- on who Mitt will be naming as his running mate is as good as done. They won't commit to it, but they like to subtly lay it between the lines.

They seem to believe it's Pawlenty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/16/us/politics/pawlenty-looked-at-as-romney-running-mate.html?_r=2

I'm quietly confident that Romney won't give a rat's ass what the NY Slime 'suggests'. But it's sweet that they think they're relevant. :lol:

Why would Romney choose a Minnesota lightweight?

Sorry. bad choice.

If it is Mitt's choice.

The Slimes hinting at it isn't exactly the same thing as Mitt reaching any such decision.

Besides, Pawlenty would be fine. Aint nobody voting FOR Vice President. If they were, President Obama would HAVE to ditch the dip shit currently infesting that office.

Sorry. bad choice.

If it is Mitt's choice.

The Slimes hinting at it isn't exactly the same thing as Mitt reaching any such decision.

Besides, Pawlenty would be fine. Aint nobody voting FOR Vice President. If they were, President Obama would HAVE to ditch the dip shit currently infesting that office.

Oh I understand the postulating by the NYT...I was just saying I wouldn't choose him.

I have someone like Rubio or Paul Ryan in mind...a REAL conservative.

Good grief what an awful awful awful choice

Just awful.

The guy was a rounding error as Presidential candidate because he was a "moderate"

I hope it's not him

Sorry. bad choice.

If it is Mitt's choice.

Oh I understand the postulating by the NYT...I was just saying I wouldn't choose him.

I like Rubio or Ryan, too.

Accordingly, it seems damn unlikely that Mitt will pick either of them.

If it is Mitt's choice.

I like Rubio or Ryan, too.

Accordingly, it seems damn unlikely that Mitt will pick either of them.

understand. maybe thier work needs to stay in thier respective posts?

The gutless rag known as The New York Slimes won't come right out and say it. But apparently they are doing their level best to suggest that the decision -- supposedly now reached by the Republican presidential nominee to be -- on who Mitt will be naming as his running mate is as good as done. They won't commit to it, but they like to subtly lay it between the lines.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/16/us/politics/pawlenty-looked-at-as-romney-running-mate.html?_r=2

Why are they gutless by suggesting that Romney has made a decision?

:dunno:

Your OWN WORDS Douggie. They don't KNOW either asshat.:eusa_hand:

I'm quietly confident that Romney won't give a rat's ass what the NY Slime 'suggests'. But it's sweet that they think they're relevant. :lol:
The New York Times isn't relevant? :lol:

Who is - Newsbusters and WorldNewsDaily?

You're really not that bright.
no.gif

Not what I said, skippy.

I said they are gutless. I didn't say WHY they are gutless.

But if you want to know, it's NOT because they are suggesting that Mitt has made "a" decision.

They are gutless because they are trying to "report" that the choice is Pawlenty but they don't have the ballz to come out and just SAY it.

you seem to have a spelling error... that would be "times". just saying. slimes would be the washtimes rag.

as for pawlenty. he'd be a good choice. but i don't see willard picking someone as VP who is a superior candidate to him in every way possible.

but i guess you never know.

Why are you and Liability upset about that? They don't have confirmation, but their sources are giving them information off the record.

Haven't newspapers been doing that forever? What's the gutless part?

Why are you and Liability upset about that? They don't have confirmation, but their sources are giving them information off the record.

Haven't newspapers been doing that forever? What's the gutless part?

Upset? Who's upset? No one. Nice YOU postulate what we're feeling.

You have no clue Douggie. :eusa_hand:

you seem to have a spelling error... that would be "times". just saying. slimes would be the washtimes rag.

as for pawlenty. he'd be a good choice. but i don't see willard picking someone as VP who is a superior candidate to him in every way possible.

No. Then it wouldn't be The New York Slimes.

Then it would be The WASHINGTON Times.

Or maybe you meant The Washington COMPOST?

They cannot put Romney/Pawlenty on a bumper sticker. It would be a tongue-twister for Southerners.

They would have to go with Mitt/Tim. Dumb and Dumber is already copyrighted.

Forum List

Back