Vice President Pawlenty?

JoeB is this way because he is a former Mormon, now in apostasy.

Only such explains his unbalanced hatred.

I have no trouble with Mitt being a Mormon.

I do condemn JoeB's hatred of Mormonism as somehow a ground zero that America should not elect a Mormon.

Well, a shady cult that is into racism, misogyny, homophobia, is involved in lots of dodgy business deals and doesn't have a clear understanding that there is this line that separates Church and state that has kept this country sane for 235 years.

Yeah, sensible people should be concerned about it, especially when the guy is trying his very best to hide his membership and not talk about it.

Based on all of your posting since the beginning, you are obviously a former Mormon. No other answer possible. I am not annoying, just trying to figure your strange hatred.

]

I already told you what it was. I encounters some of them in 1983, at an ROTC camp, and frankly found them to be the most backstabbing, two-faced mother fuckers I've ever met in my life.

Which by the way, is an accomplishment. I've met a lot of backstabbing, two faced mother fuckers in my life.

that was well before I started researching their beliefs in the 1990's and found out that in addition to being creepy as hell and the afformentioned two-faced, etc... that were also believing in absolutely batshit crazy things.

You don't believe Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do. But you are willing to elect someone who does... That's just crazy.

Synth = Narcissistic Hobo. Check.

Does this exclude the prospect that Narcissistic Hobo is also slipstreamer?

Hm.

I don't know.

Thankfully, I also don't care.

Trust me. He is the same character from another place/Time. [Hannity]

He's reminded me a couple of times about things I had stated in that place.

He thinks I forgot.

Anyway? END of the OT horseshit. Sidestreamer can deal with me directly.

/OT

I have no desire to deal with you, you drunkard. Though, it is amusing to see that I'm everywhere in your dulled senses.

Carry on.

And while you have the fucking audacity to use my real name, Thomas, how about we spill out all the drunken calls you made on that party line before you inexplicably decided to curse us all back at the other place, you back-stabbing fuck?

There. Synthaholic would know nothing about that, because he isn't me. Though he does a fine job making you and Liability look like the empty suits that the two of you are.

beetlejuice! beetlejuice! beetlejuice!

[/further involvement with this forum.]

Bye bye

I do condemn JoeB's hatred of Mormonism as somehow a ground zero that America should not elect a Mormon.

I see no problem with JoeB's desire to not have a cultist sitting in the Oval Office.

If Mormons didn't have anything to hide or be embarrassed about, they wouldn't be so secretive (which is a sure sign of a cult).

I see no problem with JoeB's desire to not have a cultist sitting in the Oval Office.

If Mormons didn't have anything to hide or be embarrassed about, they wouldn't be so secretive (which is a sure sign of a cult).

Dopey claim by Synth is dopey.

Based on all of your posting since the beginning, you are obviously a former Mormon. No other answer possible. I am not annoying, just trying to figure your strange hatred.

I believe I have been as adamant in my opposition to Mormonism as JoeB. I am certainly not, nor have ever been, a Mormon.

So I think that line of attack rings hollow.

Defend Mormonism on it's merits, if you strongly believe it's benign.

Trust me. He is the same character from another place/Time. [Hannity]

He's reminded me a couple of times about things I had stated in that place.

He thinks I forgot.

Anyway? END of the OT horseshit. Sidestreamer can deal with me directly.

/OT

I have no desire to deal with you, you drunkard. Though, it is amusing to see that I'm everywhere in your dulled senses.

Carry on.

And while you have the fucking audacity to use my real name, Thomas, how about we spill out all the drunken calls you made on that party line before you inexplicably decided to curse us all back at the other place, you back-stabbing fuck?

There. Synthaholic would know nothing about that, because he isn't me. Though he does a fine job making you and Liability look like the empty suits that the two of you are.

Bye bye
I missed Sidestreamer's pop in? Damn. Luissa, you should let him stay - bygones, and all that. He's a good poster.

"T's Vaginal Wart" :lol:

Carry on.

Bye bye
I missed Sidestreamer's pop in? Damn. Luissa, you should let him stay - bygones, and all that. He's a good poster.

It's "Slipstreamer." And he is more of an anal wart.

Carry on.

Bye bye

Whoops! I quoted him, so there is evidence he was here. My bad.

The gutless rag known as The New York Slimes won't come right out and say it. But apparently they are doing their level best to suggest that the decision -- supposedly now reached by the Republican presidential nominee to be -- on who Mitt will be naming as his running mate is as good as done. They won't commit to it, but they like to subtly lay it between the lines.

They seem to believe it's Pawlenty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/16/us/politics/pawlenty-looked-at-as-romney-running-mate.html?_r=2

Well ... shit. I actually like Pawlenty. I'm surprised he's being considered.

It's "Slipstreamer." And he is more of an anal wart.
No, I believe it's sidestreamer. Before that, he was Rationality. After that he was Vermin Armada, or something like that. He has always come up with good names, but I like T's Vaginal Wart the best! :lol:

Whoops! I quoted him, so there is evidence he was here. My bad.
And I thank you for the error. Lest I wouldn't have known. (I seem to have a problem with subscribed threads disappearing from my UserCP, even when they contain new posts. I'm wondering if it has to do with accessing USMB from different browsers and different computers.)

I say let him back in to USMB, Luissa. I have his email and can let him know, if you say yes.

Can'tBeSmart disapproves of the alleged "refusal" of Mitt to be background checked;

but has no problem with refusal of The ONE to be vetted.
You need to produce 3 years of tax returns to get a home loan.

Why should there be a lower standard for President Of The United States?

Forum List

Back