Vice President Pawlenty?

Now, wait, guy, before you said that things I was saying about Mormonism were untrue and based on ugly rumors, and if I knew any real Mormons, I wouldn't think that way...

Now you are claiming I'm an ex-Mormon (which I'm not BTW) so the things I say about LDS MUST be true then.

Do try to get your story straight.

I have no doubt they will re-baptize you are you are dead, JoeB. That's what they do to those who leave the church under questionable circumstances.

:lol: JoeB is often a hater simply because of Ann's Mormonism.

Well, it is sad to see the daughter of a sensible scientist join a whacky cult and then baptize the poor man after he's dead..

Not at all. It fills out the theory that your a nutcase about Mormonism, and an ex makes sense here on the Board

Now, wait, guy, before you said that things I was saying about Mormonism were untrue and based on ugly rumors, and if I knew any real Mormons, I wouldn't think that way...

Now you are claiming I'm an ex-Mormon (which I'm not BTW) so the things I say about LDS MUST be true then.

I have no doubt they will re-baptize you are you are dead, JoeB. That's what they do to those who leave the church under questionable circumstances.

Well, it is sad to see the daughter of a sensible scientist join a whacky cult and then baptize the poor man after he's dead..

Not at all. It fills out the theory that your a nutcase about Mormonism, and an ex makes sense here on the Board

Mormons are nutcases about Mormonism.

YOU are a nutcase about Mormonism.

Religion is religion.

WGAF?

JoeB was a former member of Mormonism: only that covers his crazy hatred of it.

Religion is religion.

WGAF?
And cults are cults.

How do you feel about the Moonies? I know you love their newspaper.

I don't give a rat's ass about your religious beliefs. I do find Islam to be quite repulsive, but I don't care if Mohammed Dum-fuq is a Muslim, a Moonie, a Mormon or Methodist.

You are terribly concerned about the religious beliefs of others for some reason, you meddling busy body bigot.

And no. I don't care about Moonies or their papers.

Religion is religion.

WGAF?
And cults are cults.

How do you feel about the Moonies? I know you love their newspaper.

I don't give a rat's ass about your religious beliefs. I do find Islam to be quite repulsive, but I don't care if Mohammed Dum-fuq is a Muslim, a Moonie, a Mormon or Methodist.

You are terribly concerned about the religious beliefs of others for some reason, you meddling busy body bigot.

And no. I don't care about Moonies or their papers.
You frequently cite the Washington Times. It has been owned by the Moonies for decades.

Do you consider the Moonies a religion? They do.

The gutless rag known as The New York Slimes won't come right out and say it. But apparently they are doing their level best to suggest that the decision -- supposedly now reached by the Republican presidential nominee to be -- on who Mitt will be naming as his running mate is as good as done. They won't commit to it, but they like to subtly lay it between the lines.

They seem to believe it's Pawlenty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/16/us/politics/pawlenty-looked-at-as-romney-running-mate.html?_r=2

Yes.....good idea.

Let's let the left make our picks for us.

I have no trouble with Mitt being a Mormon.

I do condemn JoeB's hatred of Mormonism as somehow a ground zero that America should not elect a Mormon.

Vice President Pawlenty sounds good. So does Vice President Portman, Vice President Rubio, Vice President Jindal. Vice President anybody but Biden sounds good.

Um, no, it just says you are changing your story.

Your original story was that I was buying inot anti-Mormon fundie propaganda, and I really didn't know anything about Mormonism and was just repeating untrue rumors about baptizing dead folks and magic underpants and all the other silliness.

Now your new way of being annoying is to insult me by claiming I was born a Mormon and Apostized.

Hey, guy, I come from IL, a state were we proudly took out Joseph Smith and shot him like a scamming dog he was.

Based on all of your posting since the beginning, you are obviously a former Mormon. No other answer possible. I am not annoying, just trying to figure your strange hatred.

Um, no, it just says you are changing your story.

Your original story was that I was buying inot anti-Mormon fundie propaganda, and I really didn't know anything about Mormonism and was just repeating untrue rumors about baptizing dead folks and magic underpants and all the other silliness.

Now your new way of being annoying is to insult me by claiming I was born a Mormon and Apostized.

Hey, guy, I come from IL, a state were we proudly took out Joseph Smith and shot him like a scamming dog he was.

I have no trouble with Mitt being a Mormon.

I do condemn JoeB's hatred of Mormonism as somehow a ground zero that America should not elect a Mormon.

Well, a shady cult that is into racism, misogyny, homophobia, is involved in lots of dodgy business deals and doesn't have a clear understanding that there is this line that separates Church and state that has kept this country sane for 235 years.

Yeah, sensible people should be concerned about it, especially when the guy is trying his very best to hide his membership and not talk about it.

Forum List

Back