Vice President Pawlenty?

Actually . . , yes, um, yes: making fun of a woman with MS is showing your ass.

JoeB just gave up the ghost on the argument. No class, just shows his ass.

NO, I just thought the latest episode of Dallas was more interesting than any babble you have to say about how unfair it is that people are pointing out that Stepford Ann pays more for a hobby horse than most of us make in a year.

I don't know much about Pawlenty. But more than what a person can do for the ticket is that if something should happen to the president, would this person make a good president himself. That's why I was hoping for Rice. Even though I am pro life, I don't think that is a reason to discourage Romney for excusing her for the VP spot.

Last edited:
um, no, pointing out that she is hardly suffering compared to what most regular folks go through is hardly "showing my ass".

250px-Donkey_1_arp_750px.jpg

This ass is not worth $77,000, nor will it be participating in the olympics!

I'm sure there were a lot of people who suffered from more serious diseases who lost their coverage when Romney looted AmPad and GS Steel and Dade Instruments.

JoeB just gave up the ghost on the argument. No class, just shows his ass.

NO, I just thought the latest episode of Dallas was more interesting than any babble you have to say about how unfair it is that people are pointing out that Stepford Ann pays more for a hobby horse than most of us make in a year.

Context, JoeB, you lack it. The issue is that the ad is laughing at a woman with MS.

Actually, not at all. Or you could offer proof. You can't.

um, no, pointing out that she is hardly suffering compared to what most regular folks go through is hardly "showing my ass".

I'm sure there were a lot of people who suffered from more serious diseases who lost their coverage when Romney looted AmPad and GS Steel and Dade Instruments.

oh, is there an actual Ad that makes fun of this?

Not working up a lot of sympathy for "We don't have to show you people nothin'" Ann.

Context, JoeB, you lack it. The issue is that the ad is laughing at a woman with MS.

Thank you for making my point, Joe.

Not working up a lot of sympathy for "We don't have to show you people nothin'" Ann.

You work on the assumption that you HAVE a point.

Obviously, I didn't see the ad, but I guess if you want to trot out Stepford Ann for sympathy, you can.

I show as much contempt for her as she shows for working people.

Actually, . . . ummm . . . yeah, you are right: my assumption is that I have a point, I have proved it, and you are correct you don't see much when your hatred gets in the way.

Obviously, I didn't see the ad, but I guess if you want to trot out Stepford Ann for sympathy, you can.

Oh, are you still here carrying on, oh Black Hole of Emotional Need?

Actually, . . . ummm . . . yeah, you are right: my assumption is that I have a point, I have proved it, and you are correct you don't see much when your hatred gets in the way.

:lol: Joe, you are getting emotional quite early this morning, my friend. You have been owned on this thread. Just the way it is.

Jake, I kind of feel sorry for you.> I don't think you have any friends.

:lol: Joe, you are getting emotional quite early this morning, my friend. You have been owned on this thread. Just the way it is.

Well, it seems no one on the right or the left likes you... so I'm a bit concerned.

Well, that's not true - I like Jake.

But he's wrong to think that Queen Ann gets a royal pass on her condescending bullshit just because she battled some disease.

Well, it seems no one on the right or the left likes you... so I'm a bit concerned.

Well, that's not true - I like Jake.

But he's wrong to think that Queen Ann gets a royal pass on her condescending bullshit just because she battled some disease.

Reminds me of the nerd who screams when getting an ass-whuppin' "I've got a condition"....

Forum List

Back