Very Disturbing!: Obama Thanks Muslims 'For Building The Very Fabric Of Our Nation'

Obama's Eid greeting to Muslims backfires

By Staff Writer | Al Arabiya News - Tuesday, 29 July 2014

A White House message on Twitter wishing “Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration” of Eid al-Fitr on Monday sparked backlash over President Barack Obama's position on Gaza, where more than 20 Palestinians, including 10 children, were killed by Israeli shelling on the day of Eid.

“Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families,” Obama said.

“While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease,” he added.

“We stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities,” the U.S. president said.

One person replied on Twitter saying: “except the ones in Gaza [be]cause they're too busy getting bombed.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/07/29/White-House-Eid-Greeting-sparks-backlash-on-Twitter.html

====================================

And this from a decidedly pro-Muslim source...
tongue_smile.gif

The most troubling thing about this is, that Obumble never seems to learn from his past mistakes...

obama_bow.jpg

You'd think 5-1/2 years would be enough for him to start to 'get it', wouldn't you?

Apparently not.

Even though I made the mistake of voting for the guy... January 20, 2017, can't come fast enough for me, now.

My apologies, to my countrymen, and the Republic, for voting the way I did.

Talk about Buyer's Remorse...
red_smile.gif

It's okay, I voted for Clinton, the first time. Never again. I will not vote for another democrat or republican, the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation. Whatever happens, it cannot be blamed on me.

Obama's Eid greeting to Muslims backfires

By Staff Writer | Al Arabiya News - Tuesday, 29 July 2014

A White House message on Twitter wishing “Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration” of Eid al-Fitr on Monday sparked backlash over President Barack Obama's position on Gaza, where more than 20 Palestinians, including 10 children, were killed by Israeli shelling on the day of Eid.

“Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families,” Obama said.

“While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease,” he added.

“We stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities,” the U.S. president said.

One person replied on Twitter saying: “except the ones in Gaza [be]cause they're too busy getting bombed.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/07/29/White-House-Eid-Greeting-sparks-backlash-on-Twitter.html

====================================

And this from a decidedly pro-Muslim source...
tongue_smile.gif

The most troubling thing about this is, that Obumble never seems to learn from his past mistakes...

obama_bow.jpg

You'd think 5-1/2 years would be enough for him to start to 'get it', wouldn't you?

Apparently not.

Even though I made the mistake of voting for the guy... January 20, 2017, can't come fast enough for me, now.

My apologies, to my countrymen, and the Republic, for voting the way I did.

Talk about Buyer's Remorse...
red_smile.gif

It's okay, I voted for Clinton, the first time. Never again. I will not vote for another democrat or republican, the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation. Whatever happens, it cannot be blamed on me.
I am a two-time loser.

2008 AND 2012.

The first time, it was the lesser of two evils - the country couldn't take 4 more years of the same (McSame).

The second time, it was Mister 47% shooting himself in the foot.

I was wrong, at least the second time around, in my gauging the lesser of two evils.

I have no excuse for my behavior and my poor choices and the pain that I have helped to put us through, but I have come to understand that I made a mistake, and I humbly ask pardon of the Nation.

I promise to do better in the future, and to seek help.

"Hi, my name is Kondor, and I'm a recovering Democratic voter."
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
It is amusing that some hack pundits have nothing better to do with their limited intellectual bandwidths than to parse the shit out of obligatory annual Presidential well wishes on special occasions. On Thanksgiving, they count how many times he did or did not say "God". They often inventing things he did or did not say, knowing the rubes will never actually check and will just copy and paste their manufactured bullshit.

And now they shit their diapers that he *gasp* praised Muslims!

Bigoted retards.

Yeah, because how DARE us notice that Obama tells US WE DIDN'T BUILD THAT. And I don't recall him EVER congratulating one Christian or Atheist on building the country.

But that makes us bigots for noticing?

Nice damn try!

Like I said. Liberalism. They have a constant war on the obvious and attacking anyone who dares notice the obvious.

f1ead178401babeb5e05677e9308a800630b03d4bc356cc0dbf534a688048564.jpg

As I pointed out elsewhere - name just ONE Muslim accomplishment that added to our culture? Just one.

Is that too much to ask?

Well adding algebra and the distillation of alcohol to Western Civilization were kind of cool.

It's been kind of a sparse list since then.

"As Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families. This last month has been a time of fasting, reflection, spiritual renewal, and service to the less fortunate. While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease.

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy. That is why we stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities.

On behalf of the Administration, we wish Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration. Eid Mubarak."

Evil, Pure Evil.

"As Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families. This last month has been a time of fasting, reflection, spiritual renewal, and service to the less fortunate. While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease.

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy. That is why we stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities.

On behalf of the Administration, we wish Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration. Eid Mubarak."

Evil, Pure Evil.
Says he who chooses to miss the point.

Well adding algebra and the distillation of alcohol to Western Civilization were kind of cool.

It's been kind of a sparse list since then.

Got news for you - Aztecs were distilling agave into tequila centuries before the rag heads figured out how to do it - only to have it outlawed by a pedophile general who went around hallucinating over meteorites.

Evil, Pure Evil.
The point? That he acknowledged a faith other than Christianity or Judaism, and how evil he is for doing so? Yeah, I got that part...

Okay. We get it. The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. We get it.

You guys must be those LBJ Democrats I keep hearing about.

Gee. Go figure. The Nazi lefts idea is the "Only good Christian is a dead Christian". You people are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

Evil, Pure Evil.
The point? That he acknowledged a faith other than Christianity or Judaism, and how evil he is for doing so? Yeah, I got that part...
So, not only do you deliberately miss the point, you do so by lying to yourself. Nice.

So, not only do you deliberately miss the point, you do so by lying to yourself. Nice.

If you have a point, no one has seen it since it is locked in your tiny mind apparently. Maybe it's afraid to let it out since then there would nothing at all...

Okay. We get it. The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. We get it.

You guys must be those LBJ Democrats I keep hearing about.
So you have no idea how to comprehend what you are reading? Typical libtard. Can't defend stupid.

If you have a point, no one has seen it since it is locked in your tiny mind apparently. Maybe it's afraid to let it out since then there would nothing at all...
The point is obamashitforbrains is just like you, a big fat mouthed LIAR!!!!!

Ah. Delusions. Explains everything.

Tell me:
Can you cite a comprehensive list of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and how those achievements and contributions strengthened the core of our democracy?

Forum List

Back