Very Disturbing!: Obama Thanks Muslims 'For Building The Very Fabric Of Our Nation'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He gives praise to the Muslims instead of our founding fathers. Muslims today only count for less than 2% of the population. This is another reason why the framers of the constitutions presidential clause, Article 2 Section 1, changed its wording and implemented that a president should be a natural born Citizen. It was done so a person that would be president would have sole allegiance to the United States being born to two U.S. citizen parents in order to prevent foreign influence on the office. What we are experiencing with Obama is the result of being born of a father who was a Muslim as well as his step father in Indonesia making Obama devout of American ideals and respect for our founders and founding principles. Obama in his book “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” He is not only doing that but giving these type people credit for building the fabric of our nation...........something they did not do. This is the result of a non-natural born Citizen who's birth in 1961 was governed by the British Act Of 1948 due to his father being a British subject whos allegiance was to the British Crown. He was never Constitutionally eligible for the presidency and we are paying a severe price for it as he is destroying our sovereignty.

UNBELIEVABLE AND DISTURBING -- Obama Thanks Muslims For ?Building The Very Fabric Of Our Nation?? | RedFlagNews.com

Via White House website:

"As Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families. This last month has been a time of fasting, reflection, spiritual renewal, and service to the less fortunate. While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease.

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy. That is why we stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities.

On behalf of the Administration, we wish Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration. Eid Mubarak."

This should sum up what Obama truly is.

Obama_Tears_Islamic_Prayer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.

Such as...?

Okay. We get it. The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. We get it.

You guys must be those LBJ Democrats I keep hearing about.

does quoting Red Flag News send up any red flags for you ?

just remain stupid, it suits you.

• Banned
Then you are unAmerican and side with the Muslims, people who kill Americans like they did on 9-11. It takes a muslim to see a long and distinguished history of muslims in this country. Hint: it does not exist, they are recent arrivals and if we have any luck they will be early departers.

Last edited:
DeBakey, often believed to be Muslim, was Mennonite Christian, of Arab/African ancestry.

That's right!

OBAMA: MUSLIMS BUILT 'THE VERY FABRIC OF OUR NATION'

On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”

The comments were made to mark the celebration of Eid-al-Fitr, a time of spiritual renewal for Muslims which comes at the end of the month-long fast of Ramadan. The Obamas said in their statement that Eid “celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity” and “welcomed their commitment to giving back to their communities.” The International Business Times reports that during Eid, Muslims join in Islamic prayer, while saying "Allahu Akbar," or "God is Great," and feasting.

Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Nation'

So, you know, you and me "we didn't build that." Remember Obama saying that? Apparently, muslims did!

He says that RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE PORTRAIT OF LINCOLN!

I don't recall muslims helping during the American Revolutionary War, and if they did they would have killed everyone that didn't convert to Islam.

I don't recall them being there for the War to End Slavery, the American Civil War.

I don't recall them inventing the railroad, the Telegraph, the airplane, the automobile, the microchip the atom bomb, or anything that is part of why America is now a super power.

AND I SURE AS HELL DON'T RECALL OBAMA, DURING A CHRISTIAN HOLIDAY, GIVING CHRISTIANS ANY CREDIT FOR BUILDING THE NATION!

And before you atheists get all arrogant, I don't recall Obama giving YOU any credit either!

And we are supposed to believe he's not a covert muslim?

Come on people. It's so damn obvious it's not even remotely funny.

Apparently it's crickets time.

This is what liberals do when they know they can't defend or protect Obama from putting his foot in his mouth again.

They go silent and hope the issues goes away.

:eusa_shifty:

It is amusing that some hack pundits have nothing better to do with their limited intellectual bandwidths than to parse the shit out of obligatory annual Presidential well wishes on special occasions. On Thanksgiving, they count how many times he did or did not say "God". They often inventing things he did or did not say, knowing the rubes will never actually check and will just copy and paste their manufactured bullshit.

And now they shit their diapers that he *gasp* praised Muslims!

Bigoted retards.

Last edited:
It is amusing that some hack pundits have nothing better to do with their limited intellectual bandwidths than to parse the shit out of obligatory annual Presidential well wishes on special occasions. On Thanksgiving, they count how many times he did or did not say "God", often inventing things he did or did not way knowing the rubes will never actually check.

And now they shit their diapers that he *gasp* praised Muslims!

Bigoted retards.

You simply stated it all, and now the crickets will take over the thread, because crickets go about their work without complaining about the breeze...

Forum List

Back