Very Disturbing!: Obama Thanks Muslims 'For Building The Very Fabric Of Our Nation'

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.
Such as...?
They hijacked 4 Airliners and managed to crash all 4 of them.
Not their fault - no one taught them how to land.

So, not only do you deliberately miss the point, you do so by lying to yourself. Nice.
If you have a point, no one has seen it since it is locked in your tiny mind apparently. Maybe it's afraid to let it out since then there would nothing at all...
Ah. Delusions. Explains everything.

Tell me:
Can you cite a comprehensive list of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and how those achievements and contributions strengthened the core of our democracy?
I could if I cared enough to, which I don't, and neither does the speechwriter who wanted to be inclusive in honoring a small segment of our nation on an important religious holiday. Try growing up and untwisting your big girl panties.

If you have a point, no one has seen it since it is locked in your tiny mind apparently. Maybe it's afraid to let it out since then there would nothing at all...

Tell me:
Can you cite a comprehensive list of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and how those achievements and contributions strengthened the core of our democracy?
I could if I cared enough to, which I don't, and neither does the speechwriter who wanted to be inclusive in honoring a small segment of our nation on an important religious holiday. Try growing up and untwisting your big girl panties.
You can't.

Tell me:
You can't.
Start here, if you care: List of American Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't.
Start here, if you care: List of American Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Muslims are a recent manifestation of evil in this country, they do not have a historical example of building this country from the founders. Obamashitforbrains is wrong, as always.

Apparently it's crickets time...
Oh, I dunno... it just took a while.

Criticizing the (Failed) Messiah is the surest way to bring the few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots running to defend the Imperial dignity.
wink_smile.gif

Of course, there goes the neighborhood, once that smell of hyper-liberal demagoguery leaches out into the fresh air...
tongue_smile.gif

But it's interesting how Obama can lecture America, "You didn't build that" but now MUSLIMS DID????????

But how DARE I notice that!

It is amusing that some hack pundits have nothing better to do with their limited intellectual bandwidths than to parse the shit out of obligatory annual Presidential well wishes on special occasions. On Thanksgiving, they count how many times he did or did not say "God", often inventing things he did or did not way knowing the rubes will never actually check.

And now they shit their diapers that he *gasp* praised Muslims!

Bigoted retards.

You simply stated it all, and now the crickets will take over the thread, because crickets go about their work without complaining about the breeze...

Nope. Apparently some liberals can't help themselves.

Any criticism of Obama equals RACISM!!!!!!

racist1.gif

You criticize Oblama for doing the same as what other presidents have done. Oh no. Accolades are given to many that you feel they don't deserve? I saw it all the time in the military, private corporations and the such..Not worth getting your panties in a wad...

Apparently it's crickets time...
Oh, I dunno... it just took a while.

Criticizing the (Failed) Messiah is the surest way to bring the few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots running to defend the Imperial dignity.
wink_smile.gif

Of course, there goes the neighborhood, once that smell of hyper-liberal demagoguery leaches out into the fresh air...
tongue_smile.gif

But it's interesting how Obama can lecture America, "You didn't build that" but now MUSLIMS DID????????

But how DARE I notice that!

Are you always so petty and insecure?? The Muslims that live in my area are ok...They cause less trouble than the whites or the Hispanics...

Last edited:
Obama's Eid greeting to Muslims backfires

By Staff Writer | Al Arabiya News - Tuesday, 29 July 2014

A White House message on Twitter wishing “Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration” of Eid al-Fitr on Monday sparked backlash over President Barack Obama's position on Gaza, where more than 20 Palestinians, including 10 children, were killed by Israeli shelling on the day of Eid.

“Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families,” Obama said.

“While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease,” he added.

“We stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities,” the U.S. president said.

One person replied on Twitter saying: “except the ones in Gaza [be]cause they're too busy getting bombed.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/07/29/White-House-Eid-Greeting-sparks-backlash-on-Twitter.html

====================================

And this from a decidedly pro-Muslim source...
tongue_smile.gif

The most troubling thing about this is, that Obumble never seems to learn from his past mistakes...

obama_bow.jpg

You'd think 5-1/2 years would be enough for him to start to 'get it', wouldn't you?

Apparently not.

Even though I made the mistake of voting for the guy... January 20, 2017, can't come fast enough for me, now.

My apologies, to my countrymen, and the Republic, for voting the way I did.

Talk about Buyer's Remorse...
red_smile.gif

It's okay, I voted for Clinton, the first time. Never again. I will not vote for another democrat or republican, the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation. Whatever happens, it cannot be blamed on me.

I figured the Democrat party out in 1972 when someone named Hall (I don't remember his first name) ran for Gov in Oklahoma when I was 10.

He won promising to cut taxes. But after he won, he got on TV. I can still remember him on TV. Oh, his "Republican predecessor" didn't tell the truth about the economy. It was way worse than he thought and so he was going to have to raise taxes retroactive to Jan 1.

(This starting to sound familiar? It should!)

Twenty years later almost to the year, when Bill Clinton ran in 1992, I told everyone what he was pulling when he promised to cut taxes. SURE ENOUGH. I swear he gave almost the same speech!

Republican predecessor to blame, Economy worse than he thought, will have to raise taxes retroactive to Jan 1.

They are all the same people. Corrupt, every single last one of them. They use the same damn playbook. They lie to win, and they blame their faults on the republicans. AND PEOPLE ARE STILL STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR IT.

1972 is when I knew I would never vote for a Democrat and I was 10 freaking years old. Why the hell can't other people figure out what should have been obvious about Democrats a long time ago?

So, you know, you and me "we didn't build that." Remember Obama saying that? Apparently, muslims did!

Well now actually he did say we built the incredible American system collectively, that it was the result of a group effort.

So not only do you fail in your whine about the Muslim Obama, but you're making Obama's point for him.

Wow that was sooooooooooooooooooo intelligent. I wonder why liberals are afraid to debate me?

Oh yeah! It may be because they have geniuses like this on their side.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is amusing that some hack pundits have nothing better to do with their limited intellectual bandwidths than to parse the shit out of obligatory annual Presidential well wishes on special occasions. On Thanksgiving, they count how many times he did or did not say "God". They often inventing things he did or did not say, knowing the rubes will never actually check and will just copy and paste their manufactured bullshit.

And now they shit their diapers that he *gasp* praised Muslims!

Bigoted retards.

Yeah, because how DARE us notice that Obama tells US WE DIDN'T BUILD THAT. And I don't recall him EVER congratulating one Christian or Atheist on building the country.

But that makes us bigots for noticing?

Nice damn try!

Like I said. Liberalism. They have a constant war on the obvious and attacking anyone who dares notice the obvious.

f1ead178401babeb5e05677e9308a800630b03d4bc356cc0dbf534a688048564.jpg

You simply stated it all, and now the crickets will take over the thread, because crickets go about their work without complaining about the breeze...

Nope. Apparently some liberals can't help themselves.

Any criticism of Obama equals RACISM!!!!!!

racist1.gif

You criticize Oblama for doing the same as what other presidents have done. Oh no. Accolades are given to many that you feel they don't deserve? I saw it all the time in the military, private corporations and the such..Not worth getting your panties in a wad...

When you can show me YOU LYING HACK, where Bush lectured us that we didn't build that and then turn around and say Muslims did, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ARGUMENT.

Until then you are just another liberal screaming it's unfair I noticed the OBVIOUS.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, you know, you and me "we didn't build that." Remember Obama saying that? Apparently, muslims did!

Well now actually he did say we built the incredible American system collectively, that it was the result of a group effort.

So not only do you fail in your whine about the Muslim Obama, but you're making Obama's point for him.

Yeah that's why you can't even give us a url.

But sorry he DID say we didn't build that, and I don't see any "collective" addendum added to modify Obama saying muslims DID build it!

Keep trying to spin this lib!

Obama's Eid greeting to Muslims backfires

By Staff Writer | Al Arabiya News - Tuesday, 29 July 2014

A White House message on Twitter wishing “Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration” of Eid al-Fitr on Monday sparked backlash over President Barack Obama's position on Gaza, where more than 20 Palestinians, including 10 children, were killed by Israeli shelling on the day of Eid.

“Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families,” Obama said.

“While Eid marks the completion of Ramadan, it also celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict, and disease,” he added.

“We stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities,” the U.S. president said.

One person replied on Twitter saying: “except the ones in Gaza [be]cause they're too busy getting bombed.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/07/29/White-House-Eid-Greeting-sparks-backlash-on-Twitter.html

====================================

And this from a decidedly pro-Muslim source...
tongue_smile.gif

The most troubling thing about this is, that Obumble never seems to learn from his past mistakes...

obama_bow.jpg

You'd think 5-1/2 years would be enough for him to start to 'get it', wouldn't you?

Apparently not.

Even though I made the mistake of voting for the guy... January 20, 2017, can't come fast enough for me, now.

My apologies, to my countrymen, and the Republic, for voting the way I did.

Talk about Buyer's Remorse...
red_smile.gif

It's okay, I voted for Clinton, the first time. Never again. I will not vote for another democrat or republican, the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation. Whatever happens, it cannot be blamed on me.

I figured the Democrat party out in 1972 when someone named Hall (I don't remember his first name) ran for Gov in Oklahoma when I was 10.

He won promising to cut taxes. But after he won, he got on TV. I can still remember him on TV. Oh, his "Republican predecessor" didn't tell the truth about the economy. It was way worse than he thought and so he was going to have to raise taxes retroactive to Jan 1.

Twenty years later almost to the year, when Bill Clinton ran in 1992, I told everyone what he was pulling when he promised to cut taxes. SURE ENOUGH. I swear he gave almost the same speech!

Republican predecessor to blame, Economy worse than he thought, will have to raise taxes retroactive to Jan 1.

They are all the same people. Corrupt, every single last one of them. They use the same damn playbook. They lie to win, and they blame their faults on the republicans. AND PEOPLE ARE STILL STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR IT.

1972 is when I knew I would never vote for a Democrat and I was 10 freaking years old. Why the hell can't other people figure out what should have been obvious about Democrats a long time ago?

When the last Bush president gave a tax cut he increased fees and taxes in other sectors, just like other presidents have done...Even the GOP ones..

When the last Bush president gave a tax cut he increased fees and taxes in other sectors, just like other presidents have done...Even the GOP ones..

Yeah nice try but he did not go on tv, blame it on Clinton and then give an INCOME TAX increase.

Keep on trying to spin it libs.

Well it said in his book, if came down to it he would stand Muslins

How more proof do we need

That's right!

OBAMA: MUSLIMS BUILT 'THE VERY FABRIC OF OUR NATION'

On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”

The comments were made to mark the celebration of Eid-al-Fitr, a time of spiritual renewal for Muslims which comes at the end of the month-long fast of Ramadan. The Obamas said in their statement that Eid “celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity” and “welcomed their commitment to giving back to their communities.” The International Business Times reports that during Eid, Muslims join in Islamic prayer, while saying "Allahu Akbar," or "God is Great," and feasting.

Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Nation'

He says that RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE PORTRAIT OF LINCOLN!

I don't recall muslims helping during the American Revolutionary War, and if they did they would have killed everyone that didn't convert to Islam.

I don't recall them being there for the War to End Slavery, the American Civil War.

I don't recall them inventing the railroad, the Telegraph, the airplane, the automobile, the microchip the atom bomb, or anything that is part of why America is now a super power.

AND I SURE AS HELL DON'T RECALL OBAMA, DURING A CHRISTIAN HOLIDAY, GIVING CHRISTIANS ANY CREDIT FOR BUILDING THE NATION!

And before you atheists get all arrogant, I don't recall Obama giving YOU any credit either!

And we are supposed to believe he's not a covert muslim?

Come on people. It's so damn obvious it's not even remotely funny.

Actually, this is what Obama said:

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.

You didn't actually read the statement from the source, did you? You just read the carefully edited Breitbart article.......and then stopped thinking.

Now, if Obama is a secret Muslim based on the statement above, I guess George Bush is a *super* secret Muslim.....as he had this to say:

"Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education, and in other fields. Muslim members of our Armed Forces and of my administration are serving their fellow Americans with distinction, upholding our nation's ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace."

....."Over the past month, Muslims have fasted, taking no food or water during daylight hours, in order to refocus their minds on faith and redirect their hearts to charity. Muslims worldwide have stretched out a hand of mercy to those in need. Charity tables at which the poor can break their fast line the streets of cities and towns. And gifts of food and clothing and money are distributed to ensure that all share in God's abundance. Muslims often invite members of other families to their evening iftar meals, demonstrating a spirit of tolerance."

....."America treasures the relationship we have with our many Muslim friends, and we respect the vibrant faith of Islam which inspires countless individuals to lead lives of honesty, integrity, and morality. This year, may Eid also be a time in which we recognize the values of progress, pluralism, and acceptance that bind us together as a Nation and a global community. By working together to advance mutual understanding, we point the way to a brighter future for all."

....."Islam brings hope and comfort to millions of people in my country, and to more than a billion people worldwide. Ramadan is also an occasion to remember that Islam gave birth to a rich civilization of learning that has benefited mankind."

George Bush, 2002

And that's just from one Eid speech! Where were conservatives soiling themselves with panty shitting hysterics over Bush the 'secret muslim' in 2002?

Yet.....nothing. Eliminating the statement as the cause of all the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth among conservatives. As Bush is *far* obsequious and fawning of Muslims in his own statements on the topic. And conservatives strap on their tin foil and insist Bush was a Muslim.

Consistency is a fickled mistress. For example.....can you imagine how utterly your ilk would lose their fucking minds if Obama made this statement:

"The Islam that we know is a faith devoted to the worship of one God, as revealed through The Holy Qur'an. It teaches the value and the importance of charity, mercy, and peace."

George Bush, November 2001

Laughing......so why isn't Bush a 'converted Muslim' too? I mean, surely you're not arbitrarily ignoring your own standards and inexplicably exempting Bush from them.

Surely not.

Tell me:
I could if I cared enough to...
This is a lie. You cannot, and you know you cannot, which is why you decline to try.

Muslims are a recent manifestation of evil in this country, they do not have a historical example of building this country from the founders. Obamashitforbrains is wrong, as always.
He must have been thinking of these people:

Daniel Patrick Boyd, convicted for conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists, and conspiracy to commit murder, maiming and kidnaping overseas.[15]
Hasan Akbar – convicted of premeditated murder in a grenade attack on fellow soldiers.[16]
Hesham Mohamed Hadayet – Egyptian-American who killed 2 people at the El Al counter at Los Angeles International Airport[17]
Wadih el-Hage - al-Qaeda member serving life imprisonment in the US for his part in the 1998 United States embassy bombings.[18]
Muzzammil Hassan – Founder of Bridges TV, a Muslim television network, received sentence of 25 to life for beheading his wife.[19]
Mir Aimal Kansi – Pakistani-American convicted and executed for the shootings at the Central Intelligence Agency headquarters.[20]
John Walker Lindh – American Taliban[21]
John Allen Muhammad – executed beltway sniper.[22]
José Padilla – convicted of aiding terrorists and litigant before the United States Supreme Court in Rumsfeld v. Padilla[23][24]
Bryant Neal Vinas, convicted of participating in and supporting Al-Qaeda plots in Afghanistan and the U.S.[25]

From his link.

Forum List

Back