Vdare!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Shows you don't know shit about anyone huh!!!
She's actually my wife and she is French Black and Indian.
More commonly refered to as Creole!
Can you spell Creole Dave???

C....
R...
E...
O.
L...
E..

Creole!
Creole = Mutt

I just telling you what she looks like.

Dave said:
Ashkenazi Jew
German, Polish, Austrian and Eastern European sounds like a mutt to me.
Got it! So I'm Scot, Hungarian, and Native American (3 tribes)
and my wife is French, Black, and Native American (2 tribes)...
let's not forget my daughter who is mixed with all of the above and 5 tribes total.
I guess that means we have more right to this country than you do Dave huh???
I mean after all...without us injins the white man wouldn't have survived
the first winter here right???

JOKER96BRAVO said:
German, Polish, Austrian and Eastern European sounds like a mutt to me.
Got it! So I'm Scot, Hungarian, and Native American (3 tribes)
and my wife is French, Black, and Native American (2 tribes)...
let's not forget my daughter who is mixed with all of the above and 5 tribes total.
I guess that means we have more right to this country than you do Dave huh???
I mean after all...without us injins the white man wouldn't have survived
the first winter here right???
Look I don't give a shit if you think you have more right to a country then other races of people, if you do then take it if you can. I think the fact that you believe that shows true racism.

My point is that on the average blacks are the least intelligent people on the planet and are the most crime ridden people today. Thats the facts.

Dave said:
Look I don't give a shit if you think you have more right to a country then other races of people, if you do then take it if you can. I think the fact that you believe that shows true racism.

My point is that on the average blacks are the least intelligent people on the planet and are the most crime ridden people today. Thats the facts.
Facts based on a study done in 1992 by a man named rev white!
Great facts, hope he doesn't ever look at this thread and see your spelling.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Facts based on a study done in 1992 by a man named rev white!
Great facts, hope he doesn't ever look at this thread and see your spelling.
A stunning first-person narrative published in City Journal tells of a young, idealistic Yale grad named Joshua Kaplowitz who went to teach in a Washington, D.C. public school and ended up in a nightmare of student misbehavior, administrative barbarism, and parental anti-white racism. While most of his fifth grade and second grade pupils wanted to learn, a significant minority were wildly disruptive, even violent; worse, the black principal sided with the disruptive children against Kaplowitz (for example, refusing to allow him to remove the worst children from his class, and accusing him of using physical force on pupils when he merely separated children who were hitting each other), and thus made any classroom discipline and learning impossible. The saga culminated when Kaplowitz was falsely charged with assaulting a student. He was subsequently thrown in jail, subjected to a six day trial, and sued by the boy’s parents for $20 million.
Kaplowitz’s nightmarish story provides ample supporting evidence for what I said in my recent article on race differences—that even though most blacks do not themselves engage in bad behavior, the black community as a whole do not seem to possess the moral will and energy to control the bad apples among them and thus to maintain a civilized order. An outside influence is needed, namely whites, who do possess the moral will and the organizing intelligence to create a decent functioning structure for the blacks. However, we need to recognize that such salutary reforms will remain impossible so long as we continue to embrace the liberal myth of substantive racial equality—a myth that inexorably leads us to blame whites for the actual existing inequalities and thus excuse blacks for their own misbehaviors and failures.

I’m not saying, of course, that blacks have not created decent functioning structures by themselves anywhere in the world. We are speaking here in the context of blacks functioning within the norms and standards of Western society. In the pre-Sixties period there certainly were decent black communities, but this was in an America where the rules and expectations were set by the white bourgeois Christian majority. Wherever the former white cultural leadership and standards have been withdrawn or thrown off, such as in cities and communities that are now run by blacks, as well as in American society as a whole, there has been a precipitous drop in the markers of civilization among blacks. As is well known, the Sixties Revolution, while it deeply harmed white America, had a much more devastating impact on black America.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/001139.html

Dave said:
A stunning first-person narrative published in City Journal tells of a young, idealistic Yale grad named Joshua Kaplowitz who went to teach in a Washington, D.C. public school and ended up in a nightmare of student misbehavior, administrative barbarism, and parental anti-white racism. While most of his fifth grade and second grade pupils wanted to learn, a significant minority were wildly disruptive, even violent; worse, the black principal sided with the disruptive children against Kaplowitz (for example, refusing to allow him to remove the worst children from his class, and accusing him of using physical force on pupils when he merely separated children who were hitting each other), and thus made any classroom discipline and learning impossible. The saga culminated when Kaplowitz was falsely charged with assaulting a student. He was subsequently thrown in jail, subjected to a six day trial, and sued by the boy’s parents for $20 million.
Kaplowitz’s nightmarish story provides ample supporting evidence for what I said in my recent article on race differences—that even though most blacks do not themselves engage in bad behavior, the black community as a whole do not seem to possess the moral will and energy to control the bad apples among them and thus to maintain a civilized order. An outside influence is needed, namely whites, who do possess the moral will and the organizing intelligence to create a decent functioning structure for the blacks. However, we need to recognize that such salutary reforms will remain impossible so long as we continue to embrace the liberal myth of substantive racial equality—a myth that inexorably leads us to blame whites for the actual existing inequalities and thus excuse blacks for their own misbehaviors and failures.

I’m not saying, of course, that blacks have not created decent functioning structures by themselves anywhere in the world. We are speaking here in the context of blacks functioning within the norms and standards of Western society. In the pre-Sixties period there certainly were decent black communities, but this was in an America where the rules and expectations were set by the white bourgeois Christian majority. Wherever the former white cultural leadership and standards have been withdrawn or thrown off, such as in cities and communities that are now run by blacks, as well as in American society as a whole, there has been a precipitous drop in the markers of civilization among blacks. As is well known, the Sixties Revolution, while it deeply harmed white America, had a much more devastating impact on black America.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/001139.html

So you expect me to believe he didn't even touch these kids?
Who one the court case?
We should believe everything that every white man has ever said huh?
I guess I was wrong, everyone is spelled everone and pale (as in white)
is spelled pail. Thanks Dave you're really showing me how ignorant I am. :mm:

More FACTS from the article:

In the mid 1980s, New York magazine had a cover story on the growing tensions between blacks and Jews. The article gave figures on black SAT scores that were absolutely stunning, for example, that in the entire U.S. only about 100 blacks in any given year scored over 700 in the verbal SATs. What this meant to me was that the number of blacks at the top level of academic abilities was virtually non-existent. So it was no longer a surprise that there were so few blacks in the intellectual professions.

However, at this time I did not draw any deeper conclusions from this with regard to black intelligence. The data did not suggest to me that differences in SAT scores related to something I would call “intelligence” or that such differences were permanent, but only that, as blacks were at this point, it was unrealistic to expect proportional equality in all professions, and in particular there was this shocking absence of blacks at the higher levels of verbal and logical ability.

2. In 1990, I met Michael Levin when he hosted a National Association of Scholars meeting at his apartment in Manhattan, around the time that he was first being attacked for his statements on black intelligence. I acquired a copy of Professor Levin’s controversial article in the Australian quarterly Proceedings which contained the sentence, “The average black is significantly less intelligent than the average white.” After reading it and also hearing him interviewed on a radio program, I wrote a letter to Levin in which, perhaps contradictorily, I expressed both admiration for his courage and concern that he was being too blunt; specifically, I suggested that instead of saying “blacks on average are less intelligent” he might say “blacks on average are less capable in the intellectual skills measured in I.Q. tests”—wording, I argued, that would be more precise and less demeaning to blacks.

At the same time, however, I conceded to Levin that blunt language might be the only way to get at these forbidden ideas. Experience in later years proved this to be correct. I came to feel that Levin, by stating the forbidden truth in plain English rather than in technical terms or euphemisms, had been a pioneer. The reason for this is that without that horrifying word “intelligence,” as in “blacks are on average less intelligent than whites,” the difficult truth of this matter does not get through to our minds. We can always evade the truth by imagining that the thing at issue is something secondary, like “the ability to take tests.”

3. Then there was the question of whether IQ tests measure something real. While this is amply demonstrated in the literature and I don’t want to go into it much here, a key finding that proved to my satisfaction the validity of IQ is its predictability—a point well established by Murray and Herrnstein in The Bell Curve. You can make all kinds of metaphysical arguments that IQ is just the “ability to take IQ tests,” or that it “does not measure creativity,” and so on. But as Murray and Herrnstein demonstrate in exhaustive detail based on the data from National Longitudinal Study of Youth, if you give a large sampling of fourteen year olds an IQ test, while controlling for socioeconomic background, ten or twenty years later their life achievement will correlate very strongly with the results of those tests. This, I think, is the definitive argument for the validity of IQ. [Note: A couple of years after this was written, Murray demonstrated that siblings with different IQs—who of course share exactly the same socioeconomic status and home environment—differ markedly in their later success and income. This was absolute proof of the reality and importance of IQ.]

Dave said:
More FACTS from the article:

In the mid 1980s, New York magazine had a cover story on the growing tensions between blacks and Jews. The article gave figures on black SAT scores that were absolutely stunning, for example, that in the entire U.S. only about 100 blacks in any given year scored over 700 in the verbal SATs. What this meant to me was that the number of blacks at the top level of academic abilities was virtually non-existent. So it was no longer a surprise that there were so few blacks in the intellectual professions.

However, at this time I did not draw any deeper conclusions from this with regard to black intelligence. The data did not suggest to me that differences in SAT scores related to something I would call “intelligence” or that such differences were permanent, but only that, as blacks were at this point, it was unrealistic to expect proportional equality in all professions, and in particular there was this shocking absence of blacks at the higher levels of verbal and logical ability.

2. In 1990, I met Michael Levin when he hosted a National Association of Scholars meeting at his apartment in Manhattan, around the time that he was first being attacked for his statements on black intelligence. I acquired a copy of Professor Levin’s controversial article in the Australian quarterly Proceedings which contained the sentence, “The average black is significantly less intelligent than the average white.” After reading it and also hearing him interviewed on a radio program, I wrote a letter to Levin in which, perhaps contradictorily, I expressed both admiration for his courage and concern that he was being too blunt; specifically, I suggested that instead of saying “blacks on average are less intelligent” he might say “blacks on average are less capable in the intellectual skills measured in I.Q. tests”—wording, I argued, that would be more precise and less demeaning to blacks.

At the same time, however, I conceded to Levin that blunt language might be the only way to get at these forbidden ideas. Experience in later years proved this to be correct. I came to feel that Levin, by stating the forbidden truth in plain English rather than in technical terms or euphemisms, had been a pioneer. The reason for this is that without that horrifying word “intelligence,” as in “blacks are on average less intelligent than whites,” the difficult truth of this matter does not get through to our minds. We can always evade the truth by imagining that the thing at issue is something secondary, like “the ability to take tests.”

3. Then there was the question of whether IQ tests measure something real. While this is amply demonstrated in the literature and I don’t want to go into it much here, a key finding that proved to my satisfaction the validity of IQ is its predictability—a point well established by Murray and Herrnstein in The Bell Curve. You can make all kinds of metaphysical arguments that IQ is just the “ability to take IQ tests,” or that it “does not measure creativity,” and so on. But as Murray and Herrnstein demonstrate in exhaustive detail based on the data from National Longitudinal Study of Youth, if you give a large sampling of fourteen year olds an IQ test, while controlling for socioeconomic background, ten or twenty years later their life achievement will correlate very strongly with the results of those tests. This, I think, is the definitive argument for the validity of IQ. [Note: A couple of years after this was written, Murray demonstrated that siblings with different IQs—who of course share exactly the same socioeconomic status and home environment—differ markedly in their later success and income. This was absolute proof of the reality and importance of IQ.]
Or that people like Dave were grading the tests huh Dave???
Did you guys plan that at your meetings???

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Or that people like Dave were grading the tests huh Dave???
Did you guys plan that at your meetings???
The logical consequences of this are clear. Since we are
required to believe that the only explanation for non-white
failure is white racism, every time a non-white is poor, commits
a crime, goes on welfare, or takes drugs, white society stands
accused of yet another act of racism. All failure or misbehavior
by non-whites is standing proof that white society is riddled
with hatred and bigotry. For precisely so long as non-whites fail
to succeed in life at exactly the same level as whites, whites
will be, by definition, thwarting and oppressing them. This
obligatory pattern of thinking leads to strange conclusions.
First of all, racism is a sin that is thought to be committed
almost exclusively by white people. Indeed, a black congressman
from Chicago, Gus Savage, and Coleman Young, the black mayor of
Detroit, have argued that only white people *can* be racist.
Likewise, in 1987, the affirmative action officer of the State
Insurance Fund of New York issued a company pamphlet in which
she explained that *all* whites are racist and that *only* whites
can be racist. How else could the plight of blacks be explained
without flirting with the possibility of racial inequality?

Dave said:
So when have white people ever been opressed by another race in
this country Dave???

JOKER96BRAVO said:
So when have white people ever been opressed by another race in
this country Dave???
Here in America is where blacks have the best standard of living then ANY other place in the world. In country's, city's or any other areas where blacks are in charge is where blacks have the worst standards of living.

If blacks where intelligent they could have never been "oppressed".

Dave said:
Here in America is where blacks have the best standard of living then ANY other place in the world. In country's, city's or any other areas where blacks are in charge is where blacks have the worst standards of living.

If blacks where intelligent they could have never been "oppressed".
Ohhh you are smart enough to do a spell check huh dave.
Well it doesn't have so much to do with not being smart as not being dead.
Tell me where you live Dave and we can test your theory. Let's see how
"smart" it is to allow yourself to be oppressed by force. It's that easy Dave.

Here is my whole point in this Dave.
we live in a world with crime and hate. How do your words and opinions help that?
if nothing else you are contributing to the problem. It burns my ass to see an
intelligent conversation turn into a racial argument. All of this can be avoided
by simply putting forth your opinion on the subject for the plain and simple
facts given and not spouting off how much you hate all non-white members
of the human race. We all know you don’t like black people Dave. You have
expressed your thoughts many times, too many in my opinion. If you put out
an effort to solve the problem instead of bitching about it, you might find some
peace on this earth. I only pray my daughter doesn’t have to deal with the likes
of you when she is older. Judging an entire race by the example of others is
not the solution, thank God or I might look like a racist asshole. You should
really focus on the subject at hand and not your hatred for another being. It’s
after all, part of the solution.

Dave said:

Complete copy of a post that Big D has used several times on this board only now he uses under a new nic. Anybody with any authority watching? Seems to me others have been banned for returning to the board under a new nic after being banned.

Forum List

Back