‘Ohio Man’ Rapes 10-Year-Old

Trust me, their kids want to Americanize.

Ill admit 3rd and 4th generation Arab Americans continue the old ways where the rest of us usually break away after only one or two generations.

My Greek mom’s mom was born in Milwaukee but my dad was born in Greece. My nephews are still 100% Greek. Still visit Greece. Still talk greek. Go to Greek Orthodox Church. We want them to marry Greek girls. You got a problem with that?
I don't. I want my remaining bachelor sons to marry Greek girls also. Not because we're Greek, but because Greek women are so beautiful.

Maybe that's shallow, but I have a teacher colleague whose parents were like yours, Dad Greek born and Mom Greek-American. She has pictures of her mom who looked like a silent movie star and my colleague is still looking good in her sixties.

I don't. I want my remaining bachelor sons to marry Greek girls also. Not because we're Greek, but because Greek women are so beautiful.

Maybe that's shallow, but I have a teacher colleague whose parents were like yours, Dad Greek born and Mom Greek-American. She has pictures of her mom who looked like a silent movie star and my colleague is still looking good in her sixties.
To me, Greek women all remind me of my cousins or sister in laws. Lol no thanks. But yes and thank you for the compliment to greek women.

It tells me that for purposes of this table, Hispanic is classified as white.
I know Hispanics, Arabs, who as far as I’m concerned, are white. They’ve assimilated fully into American culture.

They may have immigrant relatives but they’ve only known America.

I know Hispanics, Arabs, who as far as I’m concerned, are white. They’ve assimilated fully into American culture.

They may have immigrant relatives but they’ve only known America.
They have only known America but their home culture is wherever they came from. For purposes of that statistical table, Hispanic is considered white which is why there is no classification for hispanic.

For the record. I completely agree with the thrust of your post. I actually figure if they are not willing to abide by our laws, reflecting our social mores, they should stay the hell out or get the hell out of the country. Damn! I sound like Andrew Dice Clay. At least your stuff was more intellectually spoken.
I might as well go for the gusto. I have heard people say the child molesting rapist POS should be deported. That is bullsh#t until he serves a number years in one of our prisons (hopefully in Gen Pop) as we have laws against baby rapers here, and the scum should have known it before he came here. Eh.., no pun intended.

First of all, illegals are almost all native, so this IS their country.
We are just the ones who invaded and took over.
Second is there is no proof of guilt that I have seen.
Sounds like he confessed so that the child could get an abortion.

So this ten year old rape victim had to go to another state to get an abortion because Ohio would have made her carry that result of rape to term regardless of what it would do to her physically or mentally..

And the state she eventually went to NOW has changed ITS laws meaning she would have not been able to get that abortion there if it happened now

So this ten year old rape victim had to go to another state to get an abortion because Ohio would have made her carry that result of rape to term regardless of what it would do to her physically or mentally..

And the state she eventually went to NOW has changed ITS laws meaning she would have not been able to get that abortion there if it happened now

Sigh and once again Ohio law would have allowed the abortion. It's been proven at least a dozen times on this forum

Trust me, their kids want to Americanize.

Ill admit 3rd and 4th generation Arab Americans continue the old ways where the rest of us usually break away after only one or two generations.

My Greek mom’s mom was born in Milwaukee but my dad was born in Greece. My nephews are still 100% Greek. Still visit Greece. Still talk greek. Go to Greek Orthodox Church. We want them to marry Greek girls. You got a problem with that?
Yer dad was born in Greekistan ? That might mean you could be an asshole baby :stir:

Ohio allows abortion on demand up to 6 weeks. After 6 weeks, there are other exceptions...such as the health of the mother.

So she didn't have to go out of state. Now there is an open investigation by the State of Indiania into the doctor that took part in this political stunt and using this 10 year old rape victim as a pawn

It would not. You're lying obviously because no doctor would perform that abortion under the Ohio law.

Claimed is not proven. Look above. No exception for age.
Do you have evidence that every doctor in Ohio was asked and said no?

It would not. You're lying obviously because no doctor would perform that abortion under the Ohio law.

Claimed is not proven. Look above. No exception for age.

It's been proven Lush. Just fcking stop. Nobody believes you anyway, loudmouth

Forum List

Back