Vdare!

Dave said:
Ya sure their "shylock".

Some guy on here (who has a negro wife) trying to say that blacks invented plastic, radio, television, spark plugs etc...... All of this was very easy to disprove.

And you, who even knows what the fuck your trying to say, you have proven to be a idiot from the start.

Righto there Big D, YOUR THE BOARD IDIOT! Negro, what a fucken Heb neanderthal.

Hey I need a date, can I hook my son up with that female you have up there that loves Hispanics? I promise to get her a burrito and say some things in Spanish so she'll feel comfortable

OCA said:
Righto there Big D, YOUR THE BOARD IDIOT! Negro, what a fucken Heb neanderthal.

Hey I need a date, can I hook my son up with that female you have up there that loves Hispanics? I promise to get her a burrito and say some things in Spanish so she'll feel comfortable
Shit your bitch ass lives on here, get a life Washington D.C jungle bunny. Is it your wife that does not want to move away from the hood?

Dave said:
Shit your bitch ass lives on here, get a life Washington D.C jungle bunny. Is it your wife that does not want to move away from the hood?

Lol! You're like a rat that shits in its own nest, look out, I heard pedophilia is in the water up in Sandpoint.

Hey Big D how is that psychiatric counseling over the phone coming from 1 of our members. OOOOOOOOOOOOOPS did I let that slip out?

OCA said:
Hey Big D how is that psychiatric counseling over the phone coming from 1 of our members. OOOOOOOOOOOOOPS did I let that slip out?
Let more of this slip out, kind of like all that internet proof you said you have of me.

Maybe if you spent less time on the internet your wife might not need to hang out in the D.C hoods so she can get some action.

Dave said:
Let more of this slip out, kind of like all that internet proof you said you have of me.

Maybe if you spent less time on the internet your wife might not need to hang out in the D.C hoods so she can get some action.

Actually there jackoff all 1 has to do is compare your posts under Dave to your posts under your old nic Big D and even a 3 year old child(the kind you like) can see the obvious similarities.

Lol more posts like this and you will be relegated to the board jester along with the gay men's chorus bathouse attendant position you currently hold with your boyfriend Hector.

My wife wouldn't touch a Jew with a bargepole, she's afraid of AIDS.

OCA said:
My wife wouldn't touch a Jew with a bargepole, she's afraid of AIDS.
Yea I'm sure she has to be much safer hanging out with those negros, is that what she tells you?

Dave said:
Yea I'm sure she has to be much safer hanging out with those negros, is that what she tells you?

Bring out the court jester, we need comedy says the king!

But that is what the female you know probably said has she was loving on all them Hispanics. Vaya con dios Big D! Your in over your head with me.

OCA said:
Bring out the court jester, we need comedy says the king!

But that is what the female you know probably said has she was loving on all them Hispanics. Vaya con dios Big D! Your in over your head with me.
Your just one of those jobless internet kooks who lives in a fantasy world (shylock) and has no consept of reality. you love this because in the real world you get no attention.

What is sad is your so fucked up, you will be the last to ever find out.

Dave said:
Your just one of those jobless internet kooks who lives in a fantasy world (shylock) and has no consept of reality. you love this because in the real world you get no attention.

What is sad is your so fucked up, you will be the last to ever find out.

Haha check out the times i'm on here recently, nice try negro.

Man seriously why don't you just give up? I'm feeling a little conscientious giving you this ass kicking on an almost daily basis. Makes me feel like i'm Himler and your last name is Greenberg.

OCA said:
Haha check out the times i'm on here recently, nice try negro.
Just the fact that you have to make a effort to wean yourself off the internet shows what a kook you really are.

Dave said:
Just the fact that you have to make a effort to wean yourself off the internet shows what a kook you really are.

Hahaha, you really don't see how much of a fool you are, do ya? Notice that not one person has had any credible conversation with you, because you are an idiot.

OCA said:
Hahaha, you really don't see how much of a fool you are, do ya? Notice that not one person has had any credible conversation with you, because you are an idiot.
I know being on this board is a major part of your life, the color of your box or how many points you have make you feel better, but I don't give a shit.

You can't get anyone on here to deny what a dumbshit you are.

Dave said:
I know being on this board is a major part of your life, the color of your box or how many points you have make you feel better, but I don't give a shit.

You can't get anyone on here to deny what a dumbshit you are.

Well lets just see, shall we?

How many people think i'm a dumbshit on here?

How many people think Big D is brilliant on here?

Serious replies only

Oh boy did you shit in your own nest here.

OCA said:
Well lets just see, shall we?

How many people think i'm a dumbshit on here?

How many people think Big D is brilliant on here?

Serious replies only

Oh boy did you shit in your own nest here.
Man are you a dumbshit, these people don't give a shit what you have to say, your embarassing.

I see why your for things like affirmitive action, and open boarders or why you feel just fine insulting Jews and the good white folks, you are weak. Even right here you can't stand on your own, you needed to compare yourself to me. Thats why you don't mind high crime rates and more mexican illegal aliens because the more lowlifes in this country the better you feel about your spineless self.

And what's this "Serious replies only" do you really thing anyone takes you serious. That shows that your a joke and you will always be the last to know.

Hahaha coming from you this is great, its like the thieving Jew trying to tell someone who's arguing with them because the Jew is stealing from them that they are a scumbag, completely fucken backwards. You're an absolute piece of trash, worse than the minorities you rail against, you're life i'm sure is bleak.

OCA said:
its like the thieving Jew trying to tell someone who's arguing with them because the Jew is stealing from them that they are a scumbag, completely fucken backwards.
What the fuck does this mean you dumbshit? You don't even make sence.

Look, I told you that you would not even get anyone to deny what a dumbshit you are and you can't, even after you cried for help. Your still a dumbass if your on the internet or not and it shows.

And what do you mean "I shit in my own nest"? I don't nest on here like yourself, looks like I shit in your nest dumbshit.

Dave said:

Look, I told you that you would not even get anyone to deny what a dumbshit you are and you can't, even after you cried for help. Your still a dumbass if your on the internet or not and it shows.

Right, right let me see if I can put into terms so you can understand. Its like a Jew calling anybody a scumbag when they are the biggest cockroach lowlifes on the planet, get it now?

Holy hell i'm sorry, I should've put it in Spanbish so you would understand.

Hey did you consider that proposition about hooking that experienced female that you have living with you with my son? I mean I know she likes Hispanics but he's a pretty good looking kid, let me know. Oh wait she likes more than 1 at a time, this might be a problem.

Dave said:

Oh cried for help? I was just responding to your ridiculous assertion. BTW would you like me to post some of the pm's i've recieved in the ensuing 24 hrs on this topic?

Dammit I keep forgetting to put it in Spanish so you will understand, comprende amigo?

OCA said:
Right, right let me see if I can put into terms so you can understand. Its like a Jew calling anybody a scumbag when they are the biggest cockroach lowlifes on the planet, get it now?

Holy hell i'm sorry, I should've put it in Spanbish so you would understand.

Hey did you consider that proposition about hooking that experienced female that you have living with you with my son? I mean I know she likes Hispanics but he's a pretty good looking kid, let me know. Oh wait she likes more than 1 at a time, this might be a problem.
Your a dumbshit that nobody can deny.

Forum List

Back