Vdare!

OCA said:
No Whites ever have committed crime. I hate all people with brown skin.

I no longer spend the time or energy to respond to your posts. I let your stupidity and ignorance speak for itself.

Dave said:
Mexicans are people who have always just used their hands and never their brains, they are lazy on intelligents. But the worst is how much crime mexicans bring to a area and the disrespect they have for America and givin the chance they will stab America in the back.

Intelligents ROTFLMFAO! You are qualified to talk about "intelligents"? Your not even smart enough to wipe a Mexican's ass.

changingtimes said:
I no longer spend the time or energy to respond to your posts. I let your stupidity and ignorance speak for itself.

You no longer spend time because your pet topic is a losing cause, watch the debate last night? LMFAO!

I knew if I exposed how stupid you calling yourself a "shylock" was you would change that, my little puppet.

OCA said:
Intelligents ROTFLMFAO! You are qualified to talk about "intelligents"? Your not even smart enough to wipe a Mexican's ass.
Nobody has to be that smart, mexicans don't wipe their ass.

OBTW it's INTELLIGENCE!!!!

in·tel·li·gence [ in téllijəns ] (plural in·tel·li·genc·es)

noun

1. ability to think and learn: the ability to learn facts and skills
and apply them, especially when this ability is highly developed

JOKER96BRAVO said:
YOU DO HAVE TO BE ABLE TO SPELL INTELLIGENCE TO ACTUALLY
CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT YOU HAVE SOME!!!
I don't think a person has to be able to spell intelligence to be intelligent.

I think a sign of intelligence is being able to understand when your wrong. I know I'm not a great speller and I understand when I spell something wrong.
Your inability to understand that fact that your wrong in comprehending the stats about the facts of crime shows your lack of intelligence.

Exactly....YOU'RE WRONG.
Here AGAIN. This is what intelligence is.
You can't just change defenitions around dave.
JOKER96BRAVO said:
OBTW it's INTELLIGENCE!!!!

in·tel·li·gence [ in téllijəns ] (plural in·tel·li·genc·es)

noun

1. ability to think and learn: the ability to learn facts and skills
and apply them, especially when this ability is highly developed

Dave said:
I don't think a person has to be able to spell intelligence to be intelligent.

That's why you're not intelligent Dave!
You know your inability to spell actually is
a reflection on your intelligence quotient.

Dave said:
I knew if I exposed how stupid you calling yourself a "shylock" was you would change that, my little puppet.

Wasn't getting any loan action there Big D, why need one?

I hate all White people, they are evil little motherfuckers, the reason America has become a cultural shithole.

OCA said:
I hate all White people, they are evil little motherfuckers, the reason America has become a cultural shithole.
Would you tell all the brown people this, so they will stop leaving their own family's, country's and risking their lives just for a chance to live amoungst white folks?

By the way thanks for captilizing White, you did'nt have to do that.

Dave said:
Would you tell all the brown people this, so they will stop leaving their own family's, country's and risking their lives just for a chance to live amoungst white folks?

You evil motherfuckers have created this shithole, I think everyone should go but us Greeks since we are the master race.

Dave said:

Is it all brown skinned people that are evil Big D?

You don't have to believe that "all brown people are evil." But you MUST believe that "most brown people are different" from whites. Because that's the truth that manifests itself. Think about it. Why is it always brown-skins who migrate IN to white countries? Why don't whites ever move to Africa and start demanding welfare from the government of Nigeria? Because it's white people who build and sustain stable and productive societies of a First World nature. Others simply don't. Whites are being foolish if they think this is all the result of "chance." It's not. It's the result of genetics.

Love them hispanic values?

U.S. Latinos are disproportionately affected by sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Rates of reportable STDs are known to be higher in Latinos than in non-Hispanic whites. While representing only 11.8 percent of the population, Latinos represent 17 percent of all AIDS cases diagnosed within the United States. Complex issues regarding sexuality, gender, faith and immigration are all factors contributing to increased rates of STD infection. Language barriers, legal status, limited clinic hours, cultural differences, lack of health insurance and insufficient transportation all affect access to needed diagnosis and treatment.

Fast Facts
Latinos are among those populations at the greatest risk for contracting the hepatitis C virus.
Hispanic women are seven times more likely to contract AIDS and have higher rates of syphilis compared to non-Hispanic white women.
Among minorities, Hispanic women report the second highest number of cases of gonorrhea.
Nearly one in four cases of AIDS reported in children under the age of 13 is among Latinos.
www.ashastd.org/news/hisp.html

I love how all the hispanic lovers just ignore these facts. This just shows you how animalistic the hispanic people are.

Eightball said:
Dave: They tend to be very religious, and for the most part are very conservative people. They have strong family ties, and believe in strong family issues. They also have strong moral character, which comes from their religious upbringing.

Regards, Eightball
Where are you Eightball?

Forum List

Back