Vdare!

Dave said:
Both stats say the samething.
No they don't

Here let me make it REAL simple for you.
let's just say the US population is 100

of that 100 6.2% are wm 14-24 and of that number 18.6 were offenders
the math would look something like this
6.2 x .0186=.11532

of that 100 1.2% are bm 14-24 and of that number 25.5% were offenders
the math would look something like this
1.2 x .0255=.0306

Which number is greater
or

Look,
black males 14-24 are only 1.2% of the WHOLE population in the U.S, out of that small percent they are 25.5% of the offenders of ALL crimes in the U.S.

White males are 6.2% of the WHOLE population in the U.S, out of that much larger percent of people they only are only 18.6% of the offenders of ALL crimes in the U.S.

Dave said:
Look,
black males 14-24 are only 1.2% of the WHOLE population in the U.S, out of that small percent they are 25.5% of the offenders of ALL crimes in the U.S.

White males are 6.2% of the WHOLE population in the U.S, out of that much larger percent of people they only are only 18.6% of the offenders of ALL crimes in the U.S.
Which number is greater

1.1532% of the US population

or

0.306% of the US population

Math doesn't work in your favor here Dave!!!
you're wrong!!!

Dave said:
I'll try, the only reason I'm kicking the shit out of this OCA dumbshit is because of his attacks on the good Jewish people.

Kicking the shit out of me? You need more help from your phone counseling.

If you were a real man Big D instead of the spineless, unAmerican piece of shit you are you would've stepped up and said yeah i'm Big D when Jimmy asked you, the evidence is absolutely overwhelming, it would take a jury about 5 fucking minutes to convict you. Your nothing more than a tampon using pussy, you couldn't last one day amongst the real men of the Greek world, they'd cut your throat and leave you to die in a ditch somewhere after you spouted some of your idiotic bullshit.

LMFAO! What a tool.

Dave said:
You know your getting your ass kicked when you start crying for help, AGAIN.

Lol you cannot distinguish between crying and open accusation, i'm fucking all over you like a cheap suit and will not stop until there is a fat banned under your nic. I cannot abide anti-Americans. :banned: :soul:

OCA said:
Kicking the shit out of me? You need more help from your phone counseling.

If you were a real man Big D instead of the spineless, unAmerican piece of shit you are you would've stepped up and said yeah i'm Big D when Jimmy asked you, the evidence is absolutely overwhelming, it would take a jury about 5 fucking minutes to convict you. Your nothing more than a tampon using pussy, you couldn't last one day amongst the real men of the Greek world, they'd cut your throat and leave you to die in a ditch somewhere after you spouted some of your idiotic bullshit.

LMFAO! What a tool.
:baby4:

Thanks for the advice Jimmy, I see what your talking about

Dave said:
Mexicans are famous for being lazy and ignorant, they are clearly the bottom feeders of American socity. Only another lazy, ignorant, bottom feeder would injoy having these sub-humans invade America.

Dave: I live in Farm Labor Intensive California. You need to walk a mile in the other guy's shoes, before you shoot your mouth off. While all of us folks are out for our Saturday/Sunday fun drive, you see those folks stooped over in blazing hot fields, picking your lettuce, strawberries, melons, veggies etc... They work long hours too. It's not unusual for them to endure 7 - day work weeks. They have rotten little chemical, porta potties, to use in the fields. They tend to be very religious, and for the most part are very conservative people. They have strong family ties, and believe in strong family issues. They also have strong moral character, which comes from their religious upbringing. They take jobs that we wouldn't go near, and are willing to live on much smaller budgets, and much less material things.

Regards, Eightball

"When we worship intellect, we defecate on wisdom."

Eightball said:
Dave: I live in Farm Labor Intensive California. You need to walk a mile in the other guy's shoes, before you shoot your mouth off. While all of us folks are out for our Saturday/Sunday fun drive, you see those folks stooped over in blazing hot fields, picking your lettuce, strawberries, melons, veggies etc... They work long hours too. It's not unusual for them to endure 7 - day work weeks. They have rotten little chemical, porta potties, to use in the fields. They tend to be very religious, and for the most part are very conservative people. They have strong family ties, and believe in strong family issues. They also have strong moral character, which comes from their religious upbringing. They take jobs that we wouldn't go near, and are willing to live on much smaller budgets, and much less material things.

Regards, Eightball

"When we worship intellect, we defecate on wisdom."

Eight he won't believe it, its all about skin color with this turd. Its cool too with him to be racist against Blacks and Hispanics but a double standard is applied to Jews.

Eightball said:
Dave: They tend to be very religious, and for the most part are very conservative people. They have strong family ties, and believe in strong family issues. They also have strong moral character, which comes from their religious upbringing.
Gang Violence Sweeping Los Angeles Neighborhoods
4/17/2002

In the past three months, gang violence in a Hispanic neighborhood in Los Angeles, Calif., has increased three-fold, prompting a protest rally from fearful residents, the Associated Press reported April 9.
According to police, 17 people have been murdered in Boyle Heights in the first three months of 2002, triple the number for the same period last year.

Overall in Los Angeles this year, the murder rate is up 52 percent over 2001 and nearly 80 percent from 2000.
http://www.jointogether.org/plugin.jtml?siteID=CPAM&p=1&Tab=News&Object_ID=550146

The increase in violent crime has sparked criticism of Police Chief Bernard Parks, Los Angeles's second black police chief. Many residents, as well as Los Angeles Mayor James Hahn, want the police chief to step down. The Police Commission is expected to make a ruling in the next few weeks.

"In Boyle Heights, you've got a real spike in crime and violence," said Deputy Mayor Matt Middlebrook. "The mayor believes strongly there were steps the chief could have taken but didn't."

Residents are angry at Parks for eliminating a community policing program that was started in 1992. They also voiced displeasure about the shortage of police officers.

"We are under siege, and we are not getting the services we need from the Police Department," said Ross Valencia, an organizer of the rally.

Parks attributed the rise in violence to a poor economy, an increase in the number of paroled convicts coming out of California prisons and the increased demands on officers' time following the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

John Chiang of the State Board of Equalization, California's tax oversight agency, estimates that the state loses $7 billion a year in unpaid taxes because of the underground sector. The U.S. Census Bureau reports that 30.6 percent of Hispanics receive means-tested government benefits compared to 9 percent of whites. Tax revenues simply can't keep pace with the rising demand for government services.

Of course, the illegal aliens don't have health insurance, so when hospitals, which are forbidden to ask about citizenship, accept them as patients, the costs are loaded onto the backs of local taxpayers and patients who do pay their bills. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said the cost of medical care provided to illegal aliens in California last year was $980 million.

California schools are an academic and financial disaster. Even though California spends $2.2 billion to educate children who are illegally in this country, nearly half of Hispanic adults have not graduated from high school.

Almost 25 percent of all inmates in California prisons are from Mexico. Hanson describes the young illegal aliens who vandalize, steal, and deal drugs, as having this anti-U.S. attitude: ''It's our land anyway, not yours.''

http://www.chronwatch.com/content/contentDisplay.asp?aid=4170&catcode=11

I still love this:

"Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande." -- George W. Bush

"But the United States of America does." -- Peter Brimelow

KABLOWIE!!! :whip:

Love them hispanic values?

U.S. Latinos are disproportionately affected by sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Rates of reportable STDs are known to be higher in Latinos than in non-Hispanic whites. While representing only 11.8 percent of the population, Latinos represent 17 percent of all AIDS cases diagnosed within the United States. Complex issues regarding sexuality, gender, faith and immigration are all factors contributing to increased rates of STD infection. Language barriers, legal status, limited clinic hours, cultural differences, lack of health insurance and insufficient transportation all affect access to needed diagnosis and treatment.

Fast Facts
Latinos are among those populations at the greatest risk for contracting the hepatitis C virus.
Hispanic women are seven times more likely to contract AIDS and have higher rates of syphilis compared to non-Hispanic white women.
Among minorities, Hispanic women report the second highest number of cases of gonorrhea.
Nearly one in four cases of AIDS reported in children under the age of 13 is among Latinos.
http://www.ashastd.org/news/hisp.html

Dave said:
Love them hispanic values?

U.S. Latinos are disproportionately affected by sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Rates of reportable STDs are known to be higher in Latinos than in non-Hispanic whites. While representing only 11.8 percent of the population, Latinos represent 17 percent of all AIDS cases diagnosed within the United States. Complex issues regarding sexuality, gender, faith and immigration are all factors contributing to increased rates of STD infection. Language barriers, legal status, limited clinic hours, cultural differences, lack of health insurance and insufficient transportation all affect access to needed diagnosis and treatment.

Fast Facts
Latinos are among those populations at the greatest risk for contracting the hepatitis C virus.
Hispanic women are seven times more likely to contract AIDS and have higher rates of syphilis compared to non-Hispanic white women.
Among minorities, Hispanic women report the second highest number of cases of gonorrhea.
Nearly one in four cases of AIDS reported in children under the age of 13 is among Latinos.

LINK!!!
LINK!!!
LINK!!!

Eightball said:
They tend to be very religious, and for the most part are very conservative people. They have strong family ties, and believe in strong family issues. They also have strong moral character, which comes from their religious upbringing. They take jobs that we wouldn't go near, and are willing to live on much smaller budgets, and much less material.

Read these links and then tell us what you think about strong moral character, religious upbringing, and strong family values. I can supply you with a lot more current links that talk about the crime and filth these people bring. GET A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/2846410

http://www.officer.com/article/article.jsp?id=17644&siteSection=1

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3820682/detail.html

Forum List

Back