Vdare!

OCA said:
Oh cried for help? I was just responding to your ridiculous assertion. BTW would you like me to post some of the pm's i've recieved in the ensuing 24 hrs on this topic?

Dammit I keep forgetting to put it in Spanish so you will understand, comprende amigo?
Post what you like, I knew you would PM people for help. Go back to your "shylock" world where it's safe for you.

Dave said:
Your a dumbshit that nobody can deny.

Excellent quality and intelligent reply, do you still hit females over the head and drag them back to your cave? Well the Jewish ones I guess you don't, just leave a trail of kosher corned beef and body odor and they will follow right along.

Dave said:
Post what you like, I knew you would PM people for help. Go back to your "shylock" world where it's safe for you.

Huh hey there dumbass, another post you don't understand. Pm's were unsolicited moron. But hey I don't want to overload you before your swingshift down at the 7-11.

OCA said:
Excellent quality and intelligent reply, do you still hit females over the head and drag them back to your cave? Well the Jewish ones I guess you don't, just leave a trail of kosher corned beef and body odor and they will follow right along.
More dumb shit from a dumbshit that no one can deny. Post your PM's dumbshit or is that just more bullshit again.

Dave said:
More dumb shit from a dumbshit that no one can deny. Post your PM's dumbshit or is that just more bullshit again.

Nah I like the board and know that would get me banned, you know all about banishment don't ya Big D? I think being a halfwit Jew you probably can guess the content, or are you under the pretext that somebody, anybody thinks you are anything more than a a chocolate stained asshair?

OCA said:
Nah I like the board and know that would get me banned, you know all about banishment don't ya Big D? I think being a halfwit Jew you probably can guess the content, or are you under the pretext that somebody, anybody thinks you are anything more than a a chocolate stained asshair?
What more do you want dumbshit NO ONE came to your defence to just say that your not a dumbshit, even after you cried for their help. Now I even feel sorry for you because I know how important what people on here think about you means to you.

Dave said:
What more do you want dumbshit NO ONE came to your defence to just say that your not a dumbshit, even after you cried for their help. Now I even feel sorry for you because I know how important what people on here think about you means to you.
"DEFENCE" Another word in the Dave dictionary!!!

Dave said:

Ah you see therein lies the difference, why i'm a succes today and you are a bitter, hatefilled pile of dogshit. I actually care about my rep, whether it be in business, friendships or here on the board. You think you are a standup guy because you don't give a shit when reality is 180 degrees the opposite. You need to find another way to try and discredit me, this line is blowing up in your face because in order to discredit one must have credibility and you have ZERO CREDIBILITY on any issue. So find another tactic there Schlomo.

I am dealing with one guy who lives in a negro getto like Washington D.C, and the other guy who married a negro.

I am embarassed to even be dealing with white trash like yourselfs.

Dave said:
I am dealing with one guy who lives in a negro getto like Washington D.C, and the other guy who married a negro.

Lol this funny and sad, kind of like fucking with the mentally incapacitated.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
"DEFENCE" Another word in the Dave dictionary!!!
Let me see if I can take a stab at this new word of yours Dave.
Ahhem
"I left the trash on the side of the house next to defence"
:thanks:

Dave said:

The actual funny thing is is that you sactually think dumbass remarks like that bite and sting. You couldn't afford to sleep under a bridge in my neighborhood. The Wasps here would chase your Heb ass right out of town.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Let me see if I can take a stab at this new word of yours Dave.
Ahhem
"I left the trash on the side of the house next to defence"
:thanks:

HAHAHAHA, BEAUTIFUL MAN! Lol that what a 7th grade education will get ya, and a job at 7-11.

Dave said:

Would you prefer I marry a woman like this one???

Dave said:
No, she looks like a illegal alien.
Shows you don't know shit about anyone huh!!!
She's actually my wife and she is French Black and Indian.
More commonly refered to as Creole!
Can you spell Creole Dave???

C....
R...
E...
O.
L...
E..

Creole!

• Thanks
Reactions: OCA

Forum List