Vampires Are Real?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've heard about this before but I wasn't one hundred percent sure about it. Obviously they don't turn into bats though and I don't think that they sleep in coffins and garlic won't affect them, but still who would want to drink blood? 🤮

I saw this video of a "vampire" on some talk show. One of his talents, was superior strength to humans. He showed us how superior his strength was... By leg pressing 250LBS :rofl:

I've heard about this before but I wasn't one hundred percent sure about it. Obviously they don't turn into bats though and I don't think that they sleep in coffins and garlic won't affect them, but still who would want to drink blood? 🤮
It is a simple fact that blood from younger people appears to definitely have anti ageing properties .
And then it gets nasty because blood from very young babies works best and the conditions it is drunk in become key -- high adrenaline brought on by fear , torture and death .
And then, Bingo , you have a trade in the most expensive and vile drug on the planet -- adrenochrome .
Which explains why I am just fine having turned 124 last birthday .

Those aren't vampires, they're assholes.

Forum List

Back